Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2022, 09:09 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,947,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Not if you're the IRS or the SSA collecting funds for the Earnings Suspense File, because there's no one to send the money to. Does California have a State Income Tax --- ? They may not be able to do anything with the base but the Interest it earns while is sits with no where to go, yes, that funds the economy, State and Federal. And the SS collected from the ones who cannot receive their benefit, is what is being paid to the Boomers, upon their retirement. Otherwise SS would have gone belly up decades ago, as the government so elated with the surplus (from Boomer's wages) in 65, began to spend it and they didn't stop when the well went dry.

btw: when they (u.s.) legalize that an immigrant (not born on this soil) can run for the highest office in the land, what will people do? --- Move to China?

Watch the (declining) population numbers as the future is going to hold one hell of a surprise for many a country. China, too.
Ah I see, the argument that the illegals contribute more than they take.

LOL more baloney

How is anyone collecting SS from "the ones who cannot receive benefits"? Why would an illegal use a fake SSN? Probably to commit some kind of fraud or other crime. So they likely take more out of the system, and send to Mexico, then add in.

Plus any taxes from wages illegals contribute will likely be contributed by someone legal if this illegal not here either in the form of a legal having that job, or increasing the value of the legal person's labor in another job.

Old 06-30-2022, 04:02 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Ah I see, the argument that the illegals contribute more than they take.

LOL more baloney

How is anyone collecting SS from "the ones who cannot receive benefits"? Why would an illegal use a fake SSN? Probably to commit some kind of fraud or other crime. So they likely take more out of the system, and send to Mexico, then add in.

Plus any taxes from wages illegals contribute will likely be contributed by someone legal if this illegal not here either in the form of a legal having that job, or increasing the value of the legal person's labor in another job.
First off this has nothing to do with the OP and try as I might to tie this into something China related, I can not. Therefore this is the last post on illegal immigration in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
How is anyone collecting SS from "the ones who cannot receive benefits"?
interest rates?

Social Security: Better Coordination among Federal Agencies Could Reduce Unidentified Earnings Reports

"Each year, the Social Security Administration (SSA) receives millions of employer-submitted earnings reports (Form W-2s) that it is unable to place in an individual Social Security record. If the Social Security number (SSN) and name on a W-2 do not match SSA's records, the W-2 is retained in the Earnings Suspense File (ESF). SSA's ability to match earnings reports is essential to calculating Social Security benefits. Because of concerns about the size of the ESF, GAO was asked to determine (1) how SSA processes workers' earnings reports, (2) the types of errors in ESF reports and the characteristics of employers whose reports are in the ESF, (3) how often earnings from repeatedly used SSNs have been reinstated and who receives the earnings from theses reports, and (4) what key factors contribute to ESF postings."

There's a reason they are not given citizenship status in the u.s. ....

Old 11-02-2022, 11:13 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Remember the social credit system, that the west claims is some dystopian, Orwellian system of oppression?

In this new video, independent political observer Brian Berletic analyzes the usual Western articles on the social credit system and shows that, unlike what they claim in their headlines, there is no such system to begin with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYnZREu-Mk

Old 11-02-2022, 11:41 AM

15,844 posts, read 14,479,382 times
Still getting your payments from the CCP, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Remember the social credit system, that the west claims is some dystopian, Orwellian system of oppression?

In this new video, independent political observer Brian Berletic analyzes the usual Western articles on the social credit system and shows that, unlike what they claim in their headlines, there is no such system to begin with:

Old 11-02-2022, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Still getting your payments from the CCP, I see.

Why can't you just focus on the content for a change? Afraid, I suppose...

Old 11-02-2022, 01:47 PM

1,066 posts, read 1,559,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

Zero Covid is about as close to a "dystopian, Orwellian system of oppression" as it gets and you can't blame that on Western media.

Old 11-02-2022, 01:55 PM

6,666 posts, read 2,972,733 times
oh gawd,..this thread keeps getting Necro'd. lol.

Xi Jinping amending their 'constitution' to keep him in power for a third term.

I don't think I'd support that, imho.

Old 11-02-2022, 01:56 PM

5,930 posts, read 2,758,827 times
Nobody in America should ever support China for any reason. It's time to bring back manufacturing and employ Americans, right here in Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Memphis, St. Louis, Milwaukee and all the other small towns and cities around America.

Bring it back and Make America Great Again for all of our people, especially those in bombed out cities listed above!

Old 11-02-2022, 02:00 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
oh gawd,..this thread keeps getting Necro'd. lol.

Xi Jinping amending their 'constitution' to keep him in power for a third term.

I don't think I'd support that, imho.
the OP is determined not to give it the deserving death that it longs for

Old 11-02-2022, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendu View Post
Zero Covid is about as close to a "dystopian, Orwellian system of oppression" as it gets and you can't blame that on Western media.

It has nothing to do with the social credit system.

It is not zero Covid these days, but dynamic zero Covid.

As long as Covid was dangerous, I supported that approach. Now as the virus seems to be getting milder, they might change their approach sooner or later.

Also, you should listen to people actually living in China, not Western reports about China. The difference is huge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHhazIYlbo

Not to mention that Australia, New Zealand and other countries also had a zero Covid approach for a long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies