Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM

431 posts, read 393,500 times

Advertisements

English Teacher ~

Great post! President Bush has done a good job with what has been thrown in his lap (including failed intelligence on Clinton's watch - Can you say SANDY BERGER??) - but democrats / liberals have to find something to whine about or they aren't happy. Fabulous economy ~ record stock market growth ~ lowest unemployment, etc. But there will always be someone finding fault. This may get deleted, banned ~ whatever the heck moderators do here ~ but my grandmother used to say of a nosey, bellyacher neighbor: "That woman would argue with a fencepost" ~ I see that on this forum a lot. There's another site most of the rational conservatives have gone to "talk" ~ I'll PM you with the name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2007, 05:05 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,564 times
The economy is doing outstanding, but I haven't heard about it from the American News Stations.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
The economy is doing outstanding, but I haven't heard about it from the American News Stations.
CBS, ABC and NBC are all WAY left of center. I go to Fox News Channel ~ it's the only one worth watching. I hear the good, the bad and the ugly; not just the bad. There ARE good things going on in our country.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:39 PM

484 posts, read 1,943,992 times
or the shame of Clinton?

Clinton's lies didn't kill anyone.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:42 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,998,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
CBS, ABC and NBC are all WAY left of center. I go to Fox News Channel ~ it's the only one worth watching. I hear the good, the bad and the ugly; not just the bad. There ARE good things going on in our country.
So you think Fox News doesn't have any conservative bias?

Old 01-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
So you think Fox News doesn't have any conservative bias?

No, I don't think they do. As I stated in my previous post, which you must not have read thoroughly, I stated that Fox News reports the good, the bad and the ugly. I get all sides at Fox.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:55 PM

484 posts, read 1,943,992 times
I get all sides at Fox.

All sides of what? Whenever I watch, it consists of very angry people screaming about liberals.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,493,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by english_teacher View Post
Clinton failed and/or refused to deal with bin Laden when he had the chance...he lied, Americans died.

You owe a debt of gratitude to President Bush, and all our military men and women, for safeguarding your freedoms.
This is a joke right, are we on Candid Camera?

Old 01-05-2007, 09:49 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,332,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
English Teacher ~

Great post! President Bush has done a good job with what has been thrown in his lap (including failed intelligence on Clinton's watch - Can you say SANDY BERGER??) - but democrats / liberals have to find something to whine about or they aren't happy. Fabulous economy ~ record stock market growth ~ lowest unemployment, etc. But there will always be someone finding fault. This may get deleted, banned ~ whatever the heck moderators do here ~ but my grandmother used to say of a nosey, bellyacher neighbor: "That woman would argue with a fencepost" ~ I see that on this forum a lot. There's another site most of the rational conservatives have gone to "talk" ~ I'll PM you with the name.

I don't think Bush has done a good job at all. If you are too sensitive to hear criticism of "unrational ppl", stop whining and post on that site.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatless Wonder View Post
I get all sides at Fox.

All sides of what? Whenever I watch, it consists of very angry people screaming about liberals.
Interesting. Are you sure it's Fox? It sounds more CNN or MSNBC ~ a bunch of liberals bashing conservatives. That, I've witnessed. On Fox I hear from both sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies