Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 10:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Seems like democrats approve of the riots, violence, vandalism and heaps of garbage left by these animals. Just like the mayors of Seattle and Portland, democrats will bow to the mob of anarchists and communists.
Of course they do.

Nadler is one of the most dispicable people I've ever seen. Just a complete dirtbag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 10:12 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

Nadler is one of the most dispicable people I've ever seen. Just a complete dirtbag.
Agree
But dirtbag doesn’t even touch the deep level of sewage he is.....
I feel sad that someone of Barr’s integrity and good character has to be even questioned and lectured by that disgusting piece of *%#@* let alone be in the same room....

Old 07-28-2020, 10:15 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...40936992759809

Peaceful Protests - Myth???

Old 07-28-2020, 10:18 AM

14,764 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Bill Barr is the only man in Washington with actual gravitas. To diminish him or attempt to says more about you than he imho.
He is probably the biggest Crook in Washington I will give you that. My guess is he will see the same fate as Nixon's AG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump's lapdog Barr is the most corrupt AG since Richard Nixxon's John Mitchell (who ended up in prison, by the way).
Like I said, I suspect Barr will see the exact same fate. Deservedly so too, he makes Mitchell look like a Choir boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Oh Mr. Barr it is so obvious that you dispose of criminal cases as well as numerous other things you do to make life happy for the criminal in the white house but, you will lie about it all.
Anyone with a brain knows you are now Trump's fixer.
I bet he will end up in the same place Trump's first fixer ended up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What's the difference between a "wingman" and a "fixer" ? I suppose it could be the spelling !!!
Or a Felony or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It appears "The Penguin" Nadler, read Barr's opening statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If Jerry Nadler is "The Penguin," what does that make Trump? The blob?

the House is going to rip Barr to shreds
Attached Thumbnails
AG Barr appears before House Judiciary Committee today with wide ranging topics in focus - Russian Hoax - ANTIFA & BLM-joker.jpg  

Old 07-28-2020, 10:20 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
He is probably the biggest Crook in Washington I will give you that. My guess is he will see the same fate as Nixon's AG.

Like I said, I suspect Barr will see the exact same fate. Deservedly so too, he makes Mitchell look like a Choir boy.

I bet he will end up in the same place Trump's first fixer ended up.

Or a Felony or two.
You're Posts are Myths...

Old 07-28-2020, 10:20 AM

5,730 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Democrats right now

Their strategy is to shout loud, make insane statements and don't let Barr talk.
"My time is limited!" Basically meaning let me make my angry statement for television and give you no time to talk back.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:22 AM

2,774 posts, read 901,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Bill Barr is the only man in Washington with actual gravitas. To diminish him or attempt to says more about you than he imho.
r small is a one liner link dropper. Kinda like a kid who throws a rock through a window and runs home to hide in the basement. If you are hoping for any real exchange of information from r small, it's not going to happen.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:24 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You'll have to wait until they decide it's safe to accept U.S. citizens again. You can't even visit currently. I had friends turned away at the border in Niagara Falls last week.
I know Canada has banned us for now. I don't really have plans to travel to there.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:24 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
The Dem from Tennessee Steve Cohen is shaking!! Does he have Parkinson's?

Old 07-28-2020, 10:25 AM

5,730 posts, read 2,190,327 times
I honestly don't see how anyone can vote for these democrats, I know many republicans are equally as bad but wow, democrats have nothing positive to offer this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies