Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2020, 10:33 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Democrats right now

Their strategy is to shout loud, make insane statements and don't let Barr talk.
"My time is limited!" Basically meaning let me make my angry statement for television and give you no time to talk back.
I’m just muting the Dems.
They are disgusting and truly embarrassing.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 10:34 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Clearly the Dems were coached to not let Barr talk, then talk over him when he does and say you're "claiming your time."

Elon Musk is right, the left is losing the middle.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:36 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Clearly the Dems were coached to not let Barr talk, then talk over him when he does and say you're "claiming your time."

Then they were just like the Republicans when they were cross examining Cohen.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:46 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I've been watching the House Judiciary Committee hearing and I don't see a legitimate purpose to it.

The Democrats get their time, and all they do is preach at Barr. They don't allow him to answer questions. The dems just rant away at Barr and are not interested in hearing Barr reply.

"Well, I...." is about the most the dems allow Barr to say before they recite rumors and gossip and speculations. I mean, if you want to know the truth, ask a question, and allow Barr to respond.
They call him before the committee to answer questions but won't allow him to speak !!!

They are misusing the committee for partisan politics !!! That's clear !!! The last person they want to hear from is AG Barr !!!

Old 07-28-2020, 10:48 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I did, before covid. I had intended to visit friends in Calgary and Victoria this month.
I'm sorry you can't go. I hope that changes for you soon.

Old 07-28-2020, 10:53 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
i love the first reply: "First news shown on that network since November 8, 2016"

Old 07-28-2020, 10:58 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
The reporter on Fox said that the reason the Dems are being such bullies is that they are grandstanding in front of the camera.. if tv cameras were not allowed, they would not be bullying Barr and throwing accusations without letting him speak. when he tries to answer, they say "i reclaim my time" but then they do another 5 minute statement they say is a question. no, they don't want him to answer, they just want to accuse and falsely too.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:00 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
The reporter on Fox said that the reason the Dems are being such bullies is that they are grandstanding in front of the camera.. if tv cameras were not allowed, they would not be bullying Barr and throwing accusations without letting him speak. when he tries to answer, they say "i reclaim my time" but then they do another 5 minute statement they say is a question. no, they don't want him to answer, they just want to accuse and falsely too.
this is correct. they're terrified to have people hear what he will say if given the chance.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:00 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
The Democrats are being as aggressively nasty and rude to the Attorney General as they can possibly be. On camera.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:07 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Bill Barr is the only man in Washington with actual gravitas. To diminish him or attempt to says more about you than he imho.
I’m yelling at the TV right now. Why is Barr even there? The Dems only want to bloviate, and won’t let him answer any questions, so why not just put a blow up doll in Barr’s chair? With the accusations by some of the questioners, it’s no wonder our country is so ****ed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies