Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2020, 06:59 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
What has he ever been wrong about?
Mexico paying for the wall
A better health care system to replace Obama care
getting us out of wars

Just to start. He has also been right many times. What kills trump right out of the gate is that he is always wrong in how he communicates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 07:00 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Not me. I absolutely want Trump to be voted out in Nov and I absolutely want HCQ to prove effective.

I agree, as of now I plan to unenthusiastically vote for Biden, but I have been on here arguing against the suppression of information by big tech and would love to clear up the misconceptions about HCQ and hope that further trials prove it to be effective. I hope that HCQ proves to be effective. I do think they are having an issue with people signing up for trials since the media created all this hysteria surroundIng it.

Old 07-30-2020, 07:09 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
You can't rationally say this is all big pharma, then say the federal goverment is helpless to distribute the cure. If Big Pharma can control policy via money and influencing of politicians, how can the leader of the majority party and POTUS not be able to influence policy himself. If a senator in the right committee can push for FDA trails and fast track drugs then POTUS can sure as heck rush something through which in fact he did by getting the emergency edict on the HCQ.
In my mind this is a bigger failure, if your administration knows of a cure and you cant direct HHS to at a minimum issue guidance to states health departments, pay whatever you have to pay to get volunteers and conduct trials this is month 4 we are the same place, if the best you can do is roll out doctors with zero credibility is a problem, this is why you cant govern via twitter.

Old 07-30-2020, 05:39 PM

186 posts, read 67,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Yeah...I know according to the left especially in the media all of sudden now those Black Africans are nothing more than “Witch doctorsâ€! hmmm...Interesting I really wonder who the real racist is Trump or the Left...
You are embarrassing yourself, now.

You are in a hole. The first rule of holes: “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.â€

Last edited by Fun Guy; 07-30-2020 at 05:47 PM..

Old 07-30-2020, 08:05 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
TheGoodBadAndUgly wants us to think that Witchdoctors who preach about Demon Sperm to her congregation should be influencing US health and human services policy. If she was a Democrat or Obama supporter you and the rest of the Trump sycophants would having a field day with this. Maybe the good doctor can conjure up Obama's birth cert. Ohhh you think we forgot huh?

Old 07-30-2020, 08:16 PM

12,968 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
And how utterly ridiculous to think that the medical community in general would be working with the left and the media

SEriously -- are you people really that lost in your head?
It makes you wonder.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:22 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
It makes you wonder.
What is there to wonder about? There are posters on here that said the virus was a hoax. This is when it was killing people in Italy . I didn't know the Democrats ran Italy. Now that they can't say it's a hoax, sniffles, flu, cold or allergies they have to change the narrative. So bring in the aliens, demons , bleach, Lysol, UV light and prayer.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:23 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,555,088 times
Herman Cain agrees. He was pumping that **** on his Twitter feed.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:24 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I honestly Believe The Left And the Main Street Media is not only corrupt but Evil Suppressing Truth hydroxychloroquine
Of course they are. How many people have they killed so far in the name of a political cause?

Old 07-30-2020, 08:25 PM

12,968 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Trump supporters are an interesting bunch. First it was a Democratic hoax. Sniffles. The flu. Now the witch doctor from Africa has the cure. The Palinization of America.
I agree, and I thought he had a problem with people from those S'hole countries in Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies