Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 12:59 PM

8,337 posts, read 2,963,757 times

Advertisements

A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!

Everybody run and hide behind the rioters and black supremacists!

What a joke. These threads are getting lame. No standards. :-)

They act like they found a pot of gold. A white supremacist, maybe. Scary. Don’t let your children near them if you’re children happen to be doing some peaceful rioting.

KKK all the way! Hahaha....right. Blacks would safer around whatever remaining kkk there is than some of their black ‘hoods or BLM rioters. Over 50 shot in Chicago again this past weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 01:06 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Default "Umbrella Man" believed to be white supremacist, Hell's Angel

First he was a cop, now he's a Hell's Angel biker?

What's next - a little old lady in a MAGA hat?

Old 07-28-2020, 01:07 PM

78,394 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And if the information is solid? You know money talks and BS walks.
If it is then you've identified 1.

Here are 200 in the other column lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ38ZyidZDs

I'll wait now for you to catch up.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:09 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
CBS was selling "Black power" on evening broadcast. And i rarely watch tv, cant imagine what else goes on. But some guy with an umbrella..

Old 07-28-2020, 01:09 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,342 times
Quote:
If they find this particular guy and he is a white supremacist, you will still deflect... you will sing lalalala
I for one would love to see some actual evidence that claims such as these are true. I keep hearing similar stories yet I have seen no actual evidence. Stories just like this one. This story is nothing but speculation. They have no proof thus far that this is the case, yet they are running with it as if it's the absolute truth. And to top it all off, they are spinning this as if the only reason others set more fires and looted/vandalized the city as the night went on was because of this guy. As if this one guy is responsible for the actions of all the others who participated in the violent activities of the evening. And you guys eat it up. You seem more than happy to place all the blame on this one shadowy figure and exonerate all the others who continued the madness he supposedly started. Where is the accountability people? When will you stop making excuses for rioters/looters/arsonists/etc.? And regardless, that in no way changes the fact that a whole bunch of people other than this guy were out to cause trouble in Minneapolis that night. And I'd be willing to bet money they weren't all "white supremacists".

PS. It's funny you mentioned deflection in your post. Isn't that exactly what we are experiencing every time some media agency tries to claim all the violence is being caused by these "mystery" white supremacists? I mean, they got one part right. There are a lot of white people out there protesting in these cities. And I'm sure a lot of them are participating in the madness that seems to follow every attempt at a peaceful protest in the city. But those whites are not "white supremacists".

Old 07-28-2020, 01:10 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ed-to-be-white

I remember seeing the video on social media right after it happened and thinking how weird it all looked. People were yelling at him to stop.
Wow. THat's what a lot of people thought at the time, myself included. But nobody could prove it for sure.

So that means it has been confirmed that White Supremacists were indeed going undercover inside peaceful protests and trying to frame BLM protesters for violence and arson.

Sounds like something the far-right extremist hate groups would do, try to frame black people.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:13 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Yes but trumpettes will never ever accept it. INTEL has it's chatter... and that chatter is usually some snitch within the ranks of these gangs or organizations, but hey facts don't matter to some.
your ‘facts’ boil down to ‘believed to be‘

Old 07-28-2020, 01:13 PM

1,173 posts, read 550,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The left must think that everyone is as stupid as they are if they expect others to believe this crap! 81 rarely wouldn't have a member fly alone to pull this crap even if there were something to it. The left-wing nutters have been trying to paint conservatives as responsible for their destruction and violence since this stupidity began.
This.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:14 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,589,940 times
So wait for an arrest and charges then show me he is a RWNJ instead of a LWNJ.

Old 07-28-2020, 01:16 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
I for one would love to see some actual evidence that claims such as these are true. I keep hearing similar stories yet I have seen no actual evidence. Stories just like this one. This story is nothing but speculation. They have no proof thus far that this is the case, yet they are running with it as if it's the absolute truth. And to top it all off, they are spinning this as if the only reason others set more fires and looted/vandalized the city as the night went on was because of this guy. As if this one guy is responsible for the actions of all the others who participated in the violent activities of the evening. And you guys eat it up. You seem more than happy to place all the blame on this one shadowy figure and exonerate all the others who continued the madness he supposedly started. Where is the accountability people? When will you stop making excuses for rioters/looters/arsonists/etc.? And regardless, that in no way changes the fact that a whole bunch of people other than this guy were out to cause trouble in Minneapolis that night. And I'd be willing to bet money they weren't all "white supremacists".

PS. It's funny you mentioned deflection in your post. Isn't that exactly what we are experiencing every time some media agency tries to claim all the violence is being caused by these "mystery" white supremacists? I mean, they got one part right. There are a lot of white people out there protesting in these cities. And I'm sure a lot of them are participating in the madness that seems to follow every attempt at a peaceful protest in the city. But those whites are not "white supremacists".
Not at all -I say there is more than one player in the field. But on CD is only the fault of BLM. I am not pro violence of any kind- towards persons or destruction of property.. they need to go to jail if guilty. that not the narrative on CD - its not about law and order and the right person pay the price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies