Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 10:48 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,731,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrady11 View Post
Nothing screams masculine like a man wearing foundation!
I have wondered the same thing! Why do conservative men give trump a “pass” with that? Can you imagine a REAL conservative man wearing makeup and dying his hair bright yellow? He would automatically be called “light in the loafers”. Could any republicans speak to this?, especially conservative men.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:15 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,097,502 times
From here on out, Trump supporters are officially banned from calling democrats snowflakes.

Donald Trump literally said, in a press conference, "nobody likes me." What a whiny little cry baby. Trump is the ultimate snowflake.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:33 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,593,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrady11 View Post
Nothing screams masculine like a man wearing foundation!

Not to mention whining about not being liked.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:47 PM

17,835 posts, read 13,750,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Trump questions how Fauci has a high approval rating 'but nobody likes me'

It is easy enough to understand, effeminate males are all the rage these days and very popular in the Democrat party, which is in and of itself approximately 10% homosexual (source -Gallup polling, and I took the low number). That explains Faucci's appeal. He reminds them of the dirty old man who turned a lot of the Democrats in men's room at the bus station when they ran away from home as teens. Since they liked the experience, they view Faucci fondly.

Trump on the other hand is masculine and like stunningly beautiful women, which are abhorred in the Democratic party.

There really is no mystery here.

Added:

After reading some responses, note I never said Faucci was a homosexual, I said he may remind gay males in the Democratic party of the older man who first turned them, that does not equate to Facucci being homosexual (thought it would not surprise me). Nor did I imply that he was pedophile. Interesting though that others, presumably leftist (by context) made that association on their own. All I was saying is he reminds them of an older male who was "kind" to them and smooth talking, and gained their trust.
If your theory were true then Lindsey Graham should have a really high appeal within the "gay males" of the democratic party.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:48 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,408,934 times
because he a doctor and nobody can question a doctor, they ar eup there with police, teachers, and fireman, what every they do is rightous

Old 07-29-2020, 12:06 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,127,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
I have wondered the same thing! Why do conservative men give trump a “pass” with that? Can you imagine a REAL conservative man wearing makeup and dying his hair bright yellow? He would automatically be called “light in the loafers”. Could any republicans speak to this?, especially conservative men.
Something the left will never understand is the Conservatives aren't as concerned with superficial stuff like the left is. We care much more about what he DOES! He has accomplished more good for the country than the last string of Presidents since Reagan.

Queue the 150k....and all the other lefty talking points.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:24 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,479,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
... He has accomplished more good for the country than the last string of Presidents since Reagan.
Trump?

Have you ever heard of the Seven Deadly Sins?

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

Trump embodies them all.

Trump does not 'accomplish', he takes.

Old 07-29-2020, 03:51 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,490,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Trump questions how Fauci has a high approval rating 'but nobody likes me'

It is easy enough to understand, effeminate males are all the rage these days and very popular in the Democrat party, which is in and of itself approximately 10% homosexual (source -Gallup polling, and I took the low number). That explains Faucci's appeal. He reminds them of the dirty old man who turned a lot of the Democrats in men's room at the bus station when they ran away from home as teens. Since they liked the experience, they view Faucci fondly.

Trump on the other hand is masculine and like stunningly beautiful women, which are abhorred in the Democratic party.

There really is no mystery here.

Added:

After reading some responses, note I never said Faucci was a homosexual, I said he may remind gay males in the Democratic party of the older man who first turned them, that does not equate to Facucci being homosexual (thought it would not surprise me). Nor did I imply that he was pedophile. Interesting though that others, presumably leftist (by context) made that association on their own. All I was saying is he reminds them of an older male who was "kind" to them and smooth talking, and gained their trust.

So is a male jackass with which he has much in common.

Old 07-29-2020, 03:54 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,490,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Something the left will never understand is the Conservatives aren't as concerned with superficial stuff like the left is. We care much more about what he DOES! He has accomplished more good for the country than the last string of Presidents since Reagan.

Queue the 150k....and all the other lefty talking points.

What country?

Old 07-29-2020, 04:15 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,641,330 times
Trump and his child like behavior strikes again. Trump isn’t right in the head. Can’t see it by now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies