Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 11:35 AM

989 posts, read 769,481 times

Advertisements

I have to believe that at least 30% of the Trumpian posters here and on this political forum generally, are just doing it to wind up anyone they can. The posts are so ridiculous, condescending, in some cases insulting to one's intelligence, and some times downright idiotic. I cannot believe they are all idiots. I think if anyone believes them (as with Trumps ludicrous fact less proclamations), they have to be complete idiots, but the fact they can type sort of contradicts that. So wind up fact less merchants they are and thus should be completely ignored. View and read the posts for what they are, entertainment for the truly gullible, remembering some folk actually believe this rubbish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 11:39 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Interesting, liberals no longer trust doctors and experts so long as it doesn’t fit their agenda.

The liberal character attacks on this successful African immigrant doctor shows us who the true racists are. You would’ve thought she was in Southside Chicago committing black on black violence instead of saving black lives.

I'm not a liberal, but I don't trust doctors, I trust data.

Old 07-29-2020, 11:39 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Interesting, liberals no longer trust doctors and experts so long as it doesn’t fit their agenda.

The liberal character attacks on this successful African immigrant doctor shows us who the true racists are. You would’ve thought she was in Southside Chicago committing black on black violence instead of saving black lives.
Could you outline the aspects of the criticism that you feel are specifically racist?

Old 07-29-2020, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Just because someone has some outlandish beliefs on certain things, does it make them wrong on everything they believe.
Correct. But if someone holds some outlandish beliefs (and that is diplomatically put) on medical matters, their authority in that field is severely diminished. Once you've professed a belief in a flat Earth, everything you say about geography will be questionable.

Old 07-29-2020, 11:46 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Could you outline the aspects of the criticism that you feel are specifically racist?
Not racist... but shows that the liberal agenda comes first.

The problem is the narrative crafted by the left is that "we" listen to the experts, and the other side is stupid because they don't listen to the experts.

Well - the truth is you don't care about the experts either.

Old 07-29-2020, 11:49 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,760,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
What results? Where is the data?
I believe she said she had 350 positive patients without a single death. Data is irrelevant because big Pharm has already squashed any data proving that it maybe a viable vaccine.

I on the other hand would like to see the data that the media is polluting society with. Its all partial facts and opinion that they spew to fit a certain agenda, but if you buy that nonsense, why cant others believe this doctor and many others?

Old 07-29-2020, 11:58 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:

Ahh.. the real racist. Anytime I see that I know what I’m dealing with.

If she didn’t have Alien DNA and Demon Sex theories she would be more credible.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:01 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
I believe she said she had 350 positive patients without a single death. Data is irrelevant because big Pharm has already squashed any data proving that it maybe a viable vaccine.

I on the other hand would like to see the data that the media is polluting society with. Its all partial facts and opinion that they spew to fit a certain agenda, but if you buy that nonsense, why cant others believe this doctor and many others?
She also said Alien DNA was used in medicine.

Maybe she is telling the truth and we are the crazy ones for not believing Demon Sex is a thing.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:03 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
She said Jesus will destroy FaceBook servers, but as of now they are still up and running

Old 07-29-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Well - the truth is you don't care about the experts either.
Her credentials as a medical expert is the foundation of the criticism directed at her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies