Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 03:00 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't see that happening even though Biden did remark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzxpjIGOp_w

Biden still believes that blacks want a handout, not a hand up which was working for the Democrats for a very short period in the 1960s. No one else remembers blacks being interviewed that were going to vote for Trump based on his stance on illegal immigration which hurts them more than others, or just plain job creation? Biden is mentally lost in decades past.

From the video, now I know where jeff dunham got the puppet "walter" for his routine.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=jeff...h=607&biw=1366
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 03:01 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times
I saw this video today. There is much more than what was shown here, none of it painting Biden in a good light.

Old 07-29-2020, 05:38 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Oh my. Trumpeters trying to take the high road on lying. LOL!!!

Old 07-29-2020, 05:53 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Oh my. Trumpeters trying to take the high road on lying. LOL!!!

Trump once said, you take the low road, and we'll take the high road.....crap....sorry, that was not trump.

Old 07-29-2020, 05:54 PM

25,736 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Still got my vote
Even though he lied about his wife's tragic car accident?

You would vote for a candidate that lied and said the other driver was at fault and drunk, when he wasn't?

Joe Biden's lies ruined that man's life. The other driver was not cited, was not at fault, & was not drunk.

If you will vote for a person like Joe Biden, whose lies harmed another person like that, heaven help you.

Joe also lied about his education. And Joe plagerized a very important speech in his political career.

I just want you to know this before voting for him.

Joe also wrote the 1994 crime bill that imprisoned thousands of blacks for drugs.

Joe gave rise to China and cost Americans millions of jobs.

Do you really think Joe and his son Hunter were 100% innocent in Ukraine?

Trump & Biden are both scum, so if you are voting on persoanl character, you need to know that before pulling the lever.

1 scum bucket has created a thriving American economy, and 1 has never run a Lemonade stand.

1 scum bucket dragged American's into useless military conflicts & wars...1 didn't. Do you have any kids or grand kids who Joe could send into war?

Don't vote with your emotions. Use logic, and history. Be smart. Joe Bidens VP will wind up running the show, so research them to the nth degree. Kamala Harris slept her way to the top with a married man for many years....do you want that for your next President...the other woman?

Old 07-30-2020, 05:54 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Even though he lied about his wife's tragic car accident?

You would vote for a candidate that lied and said the other driver was at fault and drunk, when he wasn't?

Joe Biden's lies ruined that man's life. The other driver was not cited, was not at fault, & was not drunk.

If you will vote for a person like Joe Biden, whose lies harmed another person like that, heaven help you.

Joe also lied about his education. And Joe plagerized a very important speech in his political career.

I just want you to know this before voting for him.

Joe also wrote the 1994 crime bill that imprisoned thousands of blacks for drugs.

Joe gave rise to China and cost Americans millions of jobs.

Do you really think Joe and his son Hunter were 100% innocent in Ukraine?

Trump & Biden are both scum, so if you are voting on persoanl character, you need to know that before pulling the lever.

1 scum bucket has created a thriving American economy, and 1 has never run a Lemonade stand.

1 scum bucket dragged American's into useless military conflicts & wars...1 didn't. Do you have any kids or grand kids who Joe could send into war?

Don't vote with your emotions. Use logic, and history. Be smart. Joe Bidens VP will wind up running the show, so research them to the nth degree. Kamala Harris slept her way to the top with a married man for many years....do you want that for your next President...the other woman?
I just wanted to show his "head issues" existed long before he got old. In 1987 when he was lying about his education, Biden was only 45 years. They weren't gaffes, either. And, he didn't have to lie about his education. He already had a political record. He didn't have to "cover up" that he wasn't the greatest student.

Susan Rice actually has the "liar" reputation. I have always said if I was lying in my bed at death's door and Susan Rice said it was sunny outside, I'd crawl to the window and check.

If you want to know all there is about Kamala Harris read Peter Schweizer's last book about the then Democrat presidential candidates.

Old 07-30-2020, 06:01 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Biden still believes that blacks want a handout, not a hand up which was working for the Democrats for a very short period in the 1960s. No one else remembers blacks being interviewed that were going to vote for Trump based on his stance on illegal immigration which hurts them more than others, or just plain job creation? Biden is mentally lost in decades past.
I don't understand why the Democrats assume there are only poor and wealthy blacks and no middle class black families who have the same values as white and hispanic middle class families. They never talk about them. I think it's racist that they only see black victims and black wealthy donors.

Old 07-30-2020, 06:08 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Biden is a racist, lying sack of garbage! He supports the BLM and Antifa, as do the Democrats!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies