Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 05:28 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,166,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
Every time I go outside, I get stabbed in the eyes, raped by 8 people, kidnapped, and then shot in the head three times. As I type this very sentence, some guy is hitting me in the head with a spiked baseball bat, full force.

You get that also? Damn........................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 05:33 PM

3,575 posts, read 2,204,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
If Republicans cant control the cities without brutalizing people, how can they be trusted to control a nation?

Heres a clue-no one in Portland who represented the people wanted the feds there, protests were tiny until they showed up and started brutalizing people.
Its not our fault that some of the people in Portland have mental problems ..anyone who enjoyed seeing their city looted, burned , destroyed has a problem.

Old 07-29-2020, 05:53 PM

1,931 posts, read 561,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
Every time I go outside, I get stabbed in the eyes, ***ed by 8 people, kidnapped, set on fire, and then shot in the head three times. As I type this very sentence, some guy is hitting me in the head with a spiked baseball bat, full force.
I'll bet you are tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets as you are being peppered sprayed every time you go outside too. Glad I'm not you!

Old 07-29-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
I'll bet you are tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets as you are being peppered sprayed every time you go outside too. Glad I'm not you!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM

Straight over your head!

Old 07-29-2020, 05:58 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,233,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Over the last two months we have seen the failures of dem mayors and governors to protect their citizens and maintain social order. Rioters have been allowed to loot, burn, plunder, and murder with few, if any, consequences to their actions.

If the dems can't maintain order in their cities, how do they expect to maintain order for the entire nation? It appears as though trying to ignore the rioters is not working and anarchy reigns. Is this what the dems want for all of America?
Trump's failure to protect the country from a virus is the problem.
Obama left a road map to protect from this pandemic. Trump ignored and all that happens is on Trump's failed response.

Old 07-29-2020, 06:00 PM

291 posts, read 109,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Over the last two months we have seen the failures of dem mayors and governors to protect their citizens and maintain social order. Rioters have been allowed to loot, burn, plunder, and murder with few, if any, consequences to their actions.

If the dems can't maintain order in their cities, how do they expect to maintain order for the entire nation? It appears as though trying to ignore the rioters is not working and anarchy reigns. Is this what the dems want for all of America?
yep, democrats are pure corruption, set everything to 9999 on vinesauce rom corrupter with a ds bios inserted and thats what democrats are

Old 07-29-2020, 06:01 PM

291 posts, read 109,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Its not our fault that some of the people in Portland have mental problems ..anyone who enjoyed seeing their city looted, burned , destroyed has a problem.
yeah portlands retarded

Old 07-29-2020, 06:06 PM

63,015 posts, read 29,223,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve19605 View Post
Well we do know there where plenty of burning, rioting and looting all over the country before any feds got involved.

We also know Obama did not control it in Ferguson or Baltimore. And under Obama police still arrested people the same way they do today. What you call brutalizing.
Not sure how there can be a nice way of dealing with people breaking the law that dont want to be arrested.

The local politician took a sworn oath to the local laws. To protect people and their property. Dont like the laws then change them. Dont use the laws only when you want to.

Notice no one mentions the millions of dollars in damages and the lives lost with the increase in crime with the protest.
I know, it's laughable for that poster to claim that there was just peaceful protesting before the feds arrived and that they are responsible for the rioting and looting, isn't it?

If they hadn't been rioting or looting there would have been no need to send the feds there, duh.

Old 07-29-2020, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Obama left a road map to protect from this pandemic. Trump ignored and all that happens is on Trump's failed response.

obama left the supplies unreplenished.

Old 07-29-2020, 06:07 PM

63,015 posts, read 29,223,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. Trump didn't fail anything in regards to the virus. That's just the usual lies and spin by the liberal left and other Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies