Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 01:26 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
....specifically what POLICIES of his do you disagree with?
- eminent domain
- banning bump stocks
- supporting red flag laws
- failure to abolish Obamacare when he had both chambers
- increased drone strikes
- drugs still illegal, didn't even take MJ off Schedule 1
- tariffs
- first stimulus package with another in the wings
- hasn't disbanded the FDA
- hasn't disbanded the Dept. of Ed. ($60 billion a year down the drain)
- suspending immigration from 7 nations
- farming bailouts
- the Wall

I'll break here. Fingers are tired from typing. Stay tuned for more...

A lot more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 01:27 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Let's start with today.

Trying to wrangle the fair election from the american people by attempting to delay it until God knows when he'll deign to give up his position.

And THAT is bad enough, right there, even without ALL the other crap he's pulled/tried to pull.
Got anymore?

Old 07-30-2020, 02:08 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think Trump does say things on purpose to rile people up. He absolutely knows that saying he thinking about delaying would set the left off on a heart attack binge.
I agree. He simply said "delay the election". He didn't say he was going to or that he had any power to do so. He knew it would send the MSM and the haters into a frenzy. He should have added a P.S. to his tweet that simply said "China Virus". Triple skull explosions of the left, ha ha!

Old 07-30-2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
To be very frank with you - you do not need to hate his policies to not like this guy. This guy tries everyday very hard to make people mad. Always doing something on Tweeter to please his supporters and **** off the rest. And when that is successful and looks like opoosition is growing people like OP come here and ask this stupid question and claim "Trump being Trump" It is a shame to have a president like Trump. I never ever knew (before he was in white house) how disgusting he was/is.
There is nothing we know about President Trump that we did't know before he defeated Hillary "what difference at this point does it make?", Clinton. If you want some insight into "disgusting" do some serious research on the behavior of JFK and LBJ behind closed doors.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:15 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
I agree. He simply said "delay the election". He didn't say he was going to or that he had any power to do so. He knew it would send the MSM and the haters into a frenzy. He should have added a P.S. to his tweet that simply said "China Virus". Triple skull explosions of the left, ha ha!
I like that vid clip where that dumbass from CNN I think it was at a presser was asking trump, "Why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus", she's all acting confused like it was the first time she's ever heard of the association of a disease from a locale. Dumb B knows that, but is trying to embarrass trump.

His answer was perfect Trump style, if you're a fan of his of course, "Because it comes from Chi-na"

LOL. :-

Old 07-30-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
Also as for what policies, other than what's already been mentioned (healthcare, taxes, horrific foreign policy),

Reversing course on LGBT protections
Actively supporting white supremacists
Reversing course on protections for minorities (i.e.: The recent "suburban mom protection" policy that directly affects minorities)
Homosexuals, those that want to destroy their God given genitalia and minorities have no need for "extra" protection. We have the bill of rights and the civil rights act in place for that. There is no evidence that President Trump supports white supremacists.

On a side note, I'd like to see a real white supremacist. They are about as elusive as bigfoot. Commies (PKA demoncrats) talk like they are hiding around every corner, and I've never actually seen one.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:23 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,559,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Homosexuals, those that want to destroy their God given genitalia and minorities have no need for "extra" protection. We have the bill of rights and the civil rights act in place for that. There is no evidence that President Trump supports white supremacists.

On a side note, I'd like to see a real white supremacist. They are about as elusive as bigfoot. Commies (PKA demoncrats) talk like they are hiding around every corner, and I've never actually seen one.
I’d like to see a real commie.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:24 PM

289 posts, read 143,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I like that vid clip where that dumbass from CNN I think it was at a presser was asking trump, "Why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus", she's all acting confused like it was the first time she's ever heard of the association of a disease from a locale. Dumb B knows that, but is trying to embarrass trump.

His answer was perfect Trump style, if you're a fan of his of course, "Because it comes from Chi-na"

LOL. :-
"Because it comes from Chi-na" Like a BOSS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl78PQGJpiI

Old 07-30-2020, 02:28 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
He has no policies other than to brag and lie and mock those who don't agree with him and take credit for anything that goes well though he had nothing to do with it and shift blame for anything that goes wrong. If you get that, why do you think anyone who dislikes him would support him?
To say he has no policies is just ignorant. Here is a list of his accomplishments while in office. I am sure you won't click on the link. MAGAPILL — President Donald J. Trump’s accomplishment list archive.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:37 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,559,641 times
I left immigration off my initial laundry list. Don’t even get me started on the many policy disagreements I have with him on this. Economists who study the impacts of immigration have published plenty of work showing how his policies hurt America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies