Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 01:01 PM

6,343 posts, read 2,897,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy84 View Post
Oh you are right I won’t vote for Clinton this year...I guess I’ll vote for Biden
https://thepeoplesledger.com/biden-t...-horror-movie/
Biden touching kids compilation looks like a trailer to a horror movie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2020, 01:02 PM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
Trump, Dershowitz, RudyG, Roger Baby, Barr and quite a few other compromised cronies are quaking I believe.

Wishing her well, says Trump. I wonder what that was code for?

As an aside, this Epstein thing is the real deal QAnon people. Forget Pizzagate, why aren't you onto this, Q? Where are you?

Old 07-31-2020, 01:05 PM
bu2

24,097 posts, read 14,879,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Trump's fallout with Epstein was over a bankruptcy auction that he won over Epstein regarding an estate in Palm Beach. There are multiple sources that reported on this at the time.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...-trump-epstein

So it didn't have anything to do with "suspicious behavior".

Never mind the fact that Trump has been recorded as being a passenger on Epstein's flight log and Epstein's brother indicated that he knew Trump had been on Epstein's plane.

It's laughable that you want to white knight Trump compared to Clinton when it comes to hedonistic behavior.

It would be sort of like me saying I wasn't as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because I didn't eat as many people as he did.
TDS makes you look stupid. Can't even comprehend a few sentences.

Old 07-31-2020, 01:05 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
The Lefties wish Trump was involved...

Willy Billy Clinton is involved. Why can't some come to terms with this????

Face It - the guy is a pedophile. How is Hillary going to explain this one.

Old 07-31-2020, 01:09 PM
bu2

24,097 posts, read 14,879,963 times
https://www.the-sun.com/news/618186/...underage-girl/
There are numerous sources for this story:

"DONALD Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after an incident with an underage girl, a new book confirms.

A lawyer for one of Epstein's victims reveals that, when asked if the pedophile had been "expelled" after "trying to take home a member's 15-year-old daughter," Trump said that "something along those lines happened."

Bradley Edwards details his dealings with Trump in his new book Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein.

He writes that, of all the high-profile and high-powered individuals he subpoenaed in his case against the pedophile, Trump was the first to respond in a "meaningful way....""

Old 07-31-2020, 01:41 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy84 View Post
Oh you are right I won’t vote for Clinton this year...I guess I’ll vote for Biden
Even though at the end of his campaign commercials he says “I’m Joe Biden and I forgot the message”??

Old 07-31-2020, 01:43 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The Lefties wish Trump was involved...

Willy Billy Clinton is involved. Why can't some come to terms with this????

Face It - the guy is a pedophile. How is Hillary going to explain this one.

Dems can NEVER acknowledge the deficiencies of fellow dems nor can they even accept that dems have EVER performed a heinous act- EVER.

It is a weird cognitive dissonance dems have. They consider themselves to be righteous and virtuous, thus everything they believe in is, by definition, the same.

Witness the libs on this site who deny 100% that fellow dems/libs are burning US cities. Dems could never admit that the Clintons killed over a hundred people and the fact that Bill was a rapist and a pedophile.

When you support evil, you are evil.

Old 07-31-2020, 01:44 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I wonder how long till Trump's history with Epstein comes out.
Probably November 4th or they may wait until January 20th, 2021

Old 07-31-2020, 01:47 PM

1,948 posts, read 1,516,857 times
Slick Willie should have never made it out of Arkansas after he was the governor.

He and his campaign manager had been harvesting the blood of state prisoners (in Pine Bluff) and selling the components to the blood bank of Canada. This was just before they tested for AIDS. Thousands of Canadians are dead from AIDS and hepatitis C because of their deadly "enterprise."

Hard to believe they named the Little Rock Airport after Clinton. He had his brother over at the Mena, AR airport refueling the drug planes coming in from Central America.

And then there was his wife's real estate debacle--WhiteWater. GUILTY

Old 07-31-2020, 01:48 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
A lot of influential people should be in trouble.. but they won’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies