Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 09:00 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Exactly true.. and that was brought up last night by either Hannity or Tucker. so much could have been spoken, yet, Obama took the low road, pandering to the crowd, using that fake black southern accent as a dog whistle.

Community organizer is his title and he shows he is that by his actions.
His racism was apparent from the very start. He referred to his grandmother as “a typical white person” and immediately took the side of the black person in any altercation before hearing the facts. (And his race-baiting cost those five Dallas officers their lives, also.)

Old 07-31-2020, 09:01 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
Perhaps you should have been there to make a better eulogy. Obama knew John Lewis so Im sure he knows more than you.
You see that's the problem. he knew him and he should have known better. oh he did, but he chose his words for a specific reaction.

Another poster above said that he could have used more positive thoughts that honored Mr Lewis. not to use the occasion for community organizer business. but a leopard cant change his spots, and neither can Obama change who he is, whom he lets us constantly know, especially in times like these.

you can use the time wisely, or not. Obama chose to use it to race bait and rabble rouse.. not for positivity.

yes people clapped and got roused up. that does not mean it was a blessing.

and yes, even little old me does know better than big ol Obama.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:03 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Stoking up his race baiting again I see. He is below disgusting.

I am not a fan at all of Obama's politics I thought he had mostly horrible ideas. I agree much more with Trump's politics. But if I was to pick one as a reprehensible human Trump gets my pick hands down. Obama has much more class and dignity in his little finger than Trump has in his bloated torso.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:04 AM

186 posts, read 67,353 times
Quote:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...precision.html

...police officers kneeling on the necks of Black Americans. George Wallace may be gone. But we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators," Obama said....
Truth is not race baiting, hon. Truth is being spoken against racism in our nation. You have a problem with the truth? Can't handle it?

Old 07-31-2020, 09:06 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Quote:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...precision.html

...police officers kneeling on the necks of Black Americans. George Wallace may be gone. But we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators," Obama said....
A fourth of that is enough to make you sick. The man is an epicenter of hate and is poison to America's future. Unbelievable that this country elected him President. A mistake the likes of which we won't see again for a long long time.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:09 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Basically, when someone idolizes Trump it is such an idictment of their capacity for moral reasoning that when they DON'T like someone it is a compliment.

I'd be more worried if they were complimenting Obama. The fact that he continues to trigger Trumpers is a great sign that he is doing the right thing.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:10 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Nice dig at Trump. Obama wants anything with a pulse to vote. Why have borders. Why have prisons. It's a freakin free for all.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:13 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
So Trump isn't "“targeting minorities” ?
Who is building a WALL to keep brown skinned Latinos out?
Who imposed a Muslim Ban?
Who took out a full page ad asking for the Death penalty for the Central Park 5?
He is building a wall to keep illegals from coming to America illegally. He has not stopped them from coming legally. Mexico is also helping support the wall by keeping illegal aliens from crossing the border too.

the Muslim ban is a misnomer.. it is a country ban, i.e. a ban of certain countries that have posed a great threat to America, although there are more, but these are the ones they picked for now. It may be coincidental that many are Muslims, though that is not the reason they are closed to entering America. In any case, the ban is helping keeping you alive by not letting in terrorists from those countries, although there are more that should be banned but these are what they decided on for now.

I don't know about the 3rd thing you presented.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:14 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo_Butterfly View Post
Obama has a better veneer than Trump, a better sugar-coating, which make him more palatable to the masses. Under that veneer, Obama is a marxist, race-baiting, corrupt scumbag.
I always had Obama pegged as a polished-up version of Al Sharpton, but his racism and hate was clear. What normal person would sit in that horrible church for 20 years?

Old 07-31-2020, 09:15 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Politicizing at a funeral. Classy. “..using batons against peaceful demonstrators.”???

Who voted for this donkey?

Likely not those who ordered chemicals be used against peaceful demonstrators to allow Dear Leader the chance to stage yet another inane Dog & Pony Show in front of a church while waving a Bible around with a befuddled look on his face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies