Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 08:58 AM

4,653 posts, read 1,947,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
No, that would be relocation of assets.

I'm surprised the loons on the far left haven't suggested we call illegals 'late adapters'.
oh "relocation of assets" i like that one, will keep it in mind if i ever decide to rob a bank and am on trial. will have to pick a far left state though for it to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2020, 09:37 AM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,260 times
We're running out of ways to articulate that this man, who appears to have dementia, is a throwback to the swamp era, and needs to go.

Old 08-01-2020, 12:23 PM

21,836 posts, read 25,102,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
He may have just lost a lot of Hispanic votes. The Mexicans I've talked to don't like this. They've got family waiting to come here legally and do not condone illegal entry or those who are pro-illegals.
Mexicans don't vote in US elections, so it really doesn't matter. To a large degree, however, it's just a matter of lesser evil for Mexican Americans. Do you vote for the guy who calls you rapists or the guy who is more for the status quo of using illegals as a cheap labor pool.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:52 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Mexicans don't vote in US elections, so it really doesn't matter. To a large degree, however, it's just a matter of lesser evil for Mexican Americans. Do you vote for the guy who calls you rapists or the guy who is more for the status quo of using illegals as a cheap labor pool.
Not true. I've worked with politicians who have done polls, surveys, focus groups, etc. with Mexican Americans because they want to get it right in securing their vote. Based on what I've observed, there is a percentage who vote Republican and they love Trump. (I do not, so this was surprising). In focus groups there have been discussions about Trump referring to Mexicans as criminals, rapists, etc. and those who weren't Democrat said he was talking about people entering the country illegally, and they agree with him because they know a lot of criminals come here to avoid prison in Mexico.

Don't shoot the messenger - this is what they said.

Old 08-01-2020, 02:05 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
America was built on the backs of LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGAL ones will tear it all down and Biden and the Dems just don't care.

I can see it now if Biden should win he will have a photo op at the Trumps border wall and he will be surrounded by "dreamers" and they will each have a sledge hammer to knock down the wall.

It will be celebrated like the fall of the Berlin Wall in the land of the Loony Liberal who's hearts are bigger than their brains.

I have seen the negative affects illegal aliens can have on a community and the ones that are affected the most are their fellow countrymen that arrived LEGALLY.

Old 08-01-2020, 02:23 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Americans of Mexican descent certainly do and there is evidence that some of those here illegally have done so also. Who is calling Mexican-Americans or Mexicans here legally rapists? Trump has never been convicted of "knowingly" having illegals working on his properties either. Those that were caught had used fake or stolen document to work and they were fired when discovered. Trump now uses e-verify on all of his properties. Know what you are talking about before spouting nonsense!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies