Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 03:50 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times

Advertisements

I guestioned it all from Day 1. Never wore one and I'll see where all this mania is when I see my GP in Dec this year.

All the Mania on Masks, Distancing, Sanitizers, all pushed by our Govt. And look where our country is!!!! Preparing everyone for a Chip...not this gal.

Here is a Civil Liberties Researcher out of Ottawa on this issue:

https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/dr-ran...-transmission/

More on Masks Don't work:

Masks Don't Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | The Liberty Beacon
Masks & respirators don't work to prevent respiratory flu-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses transmitted by droplets & aerosol particles ...
www.thelibertybeacon.com www.thelibertybeacon.com

Here is an analysis by Dr. Joe Mercola--- Read it Thoroughly. I never bought into the Mask Mania and the other stuff. Have always pleaded -- Our Immune Systems need HELP.

articles.mercola.com
Should You Wear a Mask? Here's What Studies Show
Any mask that allows you to breathe therefore allows for transmission of aerosolized viruses.
articles.mercola.com articles.mercola.com

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...effective.aspx

Old 07-31-2020, 03:52 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I guestioned it all from Day 1. Never wore one and I'll see where all this mania is when I see my GP in Dec this year.

All the Mania on Masks, Distancing, Sanitizers, all pushed by our Govt. And look where our country is!!!! Preparing everyone for a Chip...not this gal.

Here is a Civil Liberties Researcher out of Ottawa on this issue:

https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/dr-ran...-transmission/

More on Masks Don't work:

Masks Don't Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | The Liberty Beacon
Masks & respirators don't work to prevent respiratory flu-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses transmitted by droplets & aerosol particles ...
www.thelibertybeacon.com www.thelibertybeacon.com

Here is an analysis by Dr. Joe Mercola--- Read it Thoroughly. I never bought into the Mask Mania and the other stuff. Have always pleaded -- Our Immune Systems need HELP.

articles.mercola.com
Should You Wear a Mask? Here's What Studies Show
Any mask that allows you to breathe therefore allows for transmission of aerosolized viruses.
articles.mercola.com articles.mercola.com
can I ask why you think this guy is correct when there are dozens of other equally and highly trained professionals saying the opposite?

Old 07-31-2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
can I ask why you think this guy is correct when there are dozens of other equally and highly trained professionals saying the opposite?
There are plenty saying this same thing. Just who you choose to believe, the Fauci's or the 100's of other specialized folks. I don't trust govt too far and Fauci has lived in comfort for decades...

Old 07-31-2020, 03:56 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
What scares me is that people can't see the forest for the trees. 95% of us continue to wear masks and it is still spreading. Not to mention that people who were first responders got it with masks on.

You truly have to a special kind of idiot to continue with the "but the experts say" in spite of the facts.

Old 07-31-2020, 03:58 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,397,493 times
Quote:
The Liberty Beacon and Mercola are full fledged quack level. But to each their own.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:00 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
There are plenty saying this same thing. Just who you choose to believe, the Fauci's or the 100's of other specialized folks. I don't trust govt too far and Fauci has lived in comfort for decades...
There is no slice of the medical community where there are more anti-maskers than pro-maskers. If there are 100s of anti-maskers than there are 10ks of pro-maskers.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
I don't trust our government, Fauci, the CDC, FDA or WHO - but I know wearing a mask is better than not wearing a mask, if worn properly.

Isn't it obvious that if people wore masks during flu season and washed their hands every time they went into their house from being out in public that flu would be down?

Having said that, there's something to building ones immune system so using hand sanitizer and washing down everything that comes into the home or putting boxes in the garage for three days - are things I don't think people should engage in.

Wear your mask and wash your hands. It's not that hard.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
What scares me is that people can't see the forest for the trees. 95% of us continue to wear masks and it is still spreading. Not to mention that people who were first responders got it with masks on.

You truly have to a special kind of idiot to continue with the "but the experts say" in spite of the facts.
Imagine what the spread would be like if no one wore masks.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I don't trust our government, Fauci, the CDC, FDA or WHO - but I know wearing a mask is better than not wearing a mask, if worn properly.

Isn't it obvious that if people wore masks during flu season and washed their hands every time they went into their house from being out in public that flu would be down?

Having said that, there's something to building ones immune system so using hand sanitizer and washing down everything that comes into the home or putting boxes in the garage for three days - are things I don't think people should engage in.

Wear your mask and wash your hands. It's not that hard.
Build your Immune System and you don't NEED a mask, I fear not and never worn one....but herds of sheepeople out there.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:09 PM

17,308 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Quote:
Especially given the evidence that countries with a high mask usage rate are having very good results...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies