Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 10:19 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
post a link?

I remember a bunch of very sad, discouraged people who didn't quite know what to make of the election results.

I remember a HUGE peaceful march of women on Washington, one year later. I believe that was the largest march on Washington, ever. Peaceful.

Do you remember violence when Trump won in 2016? Got a link?
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/vi...r-inauguration

^^^^^

Title of the article:

VIDEO: Vandals smash DC Starbucks windows in chaotic scene near inauguration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2020, 10:50 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I remember seeing some Hillary supporter screaming into the sky in anguish.

I'm not a mean spirited guy but seeing that makes me laugh.

At the time I agreed, I was like WTF every morning for like a week when I first woke up in the morning.

Now, after the way the dims are acting I'll be voting Trump like a big dawg.....

Screw the Dimocrats and their anti -American pro-illegal, anti-free speech, and anti-gun positions.

There was a time when the dems stood up against big business, supported the worker, was against off shoring jobs and flooding the market with cheap illegal labor.

WTF happened to the Democrat party I remember??
Better yet the Democratic Republicans. Take the best of the two, (moderates) and combine.

Radical left and far right.....the truth lies somewhere inbetween.

Old 09-27-2020, 10:52 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Well, we’re a little more then a month away from elections and I do expect the Left to loose it completely if Trump is re-elected. The scary thing is that everybody is armed to the max and stocking up on ammo as well.

I live in one of the most liberal places in the country a d the pickings for firearms is pretty slim... Forget about finding any ammo. A couple of weeks ago when I was looking to see if they had any ammo and I observed what appeared to be Antifa members or supporters buying firearms.

So with everything that’s going on right now, I feel that sheet is going to hit the fan in November.

Old 09-27-2020, 10:53 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp501 View Post
The irony is the left is anti-gun and I’m currently going through the lengthy process of purchasing my first firearm in NJ for 2 reasons...

1) If Trump wins, the extreme left will go absolutely ballistic. They think the angrier they are the more justified they are, which is why they’re currently damaging property and committing crime like it’s a badge of honor.
2) if Biden wins, and police are defunded it’ll be every man for themselves.

So congrats Democrats and Liberals... your actions made someone who dislikes guns and never thought he’d ever own one, feel the need to go through the lengthy process to buy one in NJ.
3 of my anti gun friends getting them.

Old 09-27-2020, 10:56 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Almost 2/3 Of Voters Think Liberal Rioters Will Respond With Violence If Trump Is Reelected

A new poll has revealed that almost 2/3 of American voters say progressive activists will respond with violence if Donald Trump wins this election over Joe Biden.

Liberals have been spreading violence all over the country in the wake of the death of George Floyd, who died in police custody back in May.
Does this mean that the number of people who expect leftist violence will go DOWN from the 100% who see it every night on TV now?

Old 09-28-2020, 05:17 AM

19,805 posts, read 9,367,244 times
I think it is 99.999% certain.

And what will that accomplish? Idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies