Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 01:31 PM

18,057 posts, read 10,473,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Of course you do. And do you extend that skepticism to left winger's views of the right? Or are those views usually on target?
It is rare as it seldom happens but I have gone after the left wingers on occasion. I am a democrat but lean to the right of that spectrum. So I have pretty much the same view of the radical left as a right winger does.

And again a lefty stating a right wing view should have a cite from the right.

I can also go with the news section of major media such as the NYTimes. Though the opinion columns are obviously biased and do not prove anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2020, 01:32 PM

22,589 posts, read 12,165,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
No worries, there are plenty of trumpees out here who will flock to his pizzeria and shovel down his pizza no matter how bad it is. Hell, he could put a steaming pile of crap on a plate and trumpees would thank him and eat it and ask for more.

He chose to hang the flag, people can choose to eat there or not eat there because of it. The guy is a big attention you-know-what acting like he didn't know there would be a reaction. A local ice cream shop put out a huge trump sign and the trumpees lined up around the block. He knew what he was doing. Despite people's perceptions about New York, Suffolk County trends red.

https://abc7ny.com/in-trump-we-trust...cream/5892221/
Per the bolded --- What disgusting and immature comment to make. Given your twisted logic, then we all can assume that you, as a Biden supporter, would eat "a steaming pile of crap on a plate" eat it and ask for more? All to show your support for Biden.

Get a grip.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:34 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,466,801 times
The market spoke.

Ain't it grand?

Old 08-01-2020, 01:36 PM

380 posts, read 127,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Same reason people blew up Yetis because their feelings were hurt they discontinued their group discounts and the NRA was one of those groups.
But did they call for them to be put out of business?

Old 08-01-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdaen View Post
Good! Thanks for filling me in.
Trump won Suffolk County on Long Island (where St. James is) in 2016. I suspect he will win it again. Of course, this drives the left insane. Despite the fact that NY state will go for Biden, the left can't stand the thought of anyone voting for Trump.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, he wanted no attention whatsoever. He hung a flag that he knew was divisive because he wanted to remain under the radar and keep his political leanings completely out of his business.

Uh, huh.

The things MAGAs can convince themselves of is hilarious.

He hung the flag to get attention. He got it. And now the MAGAs are all
Much like the loser left has been all since 11/16.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Did he go on TV? Sounds like someone trying to get attention to me.
Only after some dirty lefty tried to ruin his business.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Considering Trump acts like a 5 year old it doesn't take adult level thinking to "bash him" but the pizza owner is entitled to his opinion as is the customer. But when you choose to advertise your politics it is a double edge sword and just as some will applaud you other will condemn you, that's the chance you take.

Lets remember we have a President who has publicly belittled elected officials at all levels of State and Federal Government so when the same happens to his supporters why such a surprise.
Fact is: President Trump only attacks those who attack him first.

Old 08-01-2020, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
Anyone craving some diarrhea as a pizza topping? Let's meet up in St. James NY.
What an immature and disgusting comment. How old are you anyway?

Old 08-01-2020, 02:02 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,392,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
You don't? The woman used FB to try to get his business closed because of a damn Trump flag. If I like a business I don't care what flag they have. I used to eat at the best German restaurant in San Francisco, that also happened to have Nazi memorabilia inside. It was packed all the time. But that was decades ago when people weren't such pansies about everything.

If you're offended then don't eat there. It is that effing simple. Get over yourself.

Obviously there are people who like his pizza because her idiocy didn't work.
I suspect the owner knows his clientele and this won't hurt him. It may tick off a few scolds and nursemaids and nannies but so what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies