Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 07:48 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,698,013 times

Advertisements

The Coronavirus ate it. ( he can't say a dog ate his plan since his only dog is Pence)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2020, 07:49 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,751,574 times
I’m shocked that Trump lied. He never does that.

Old 08-02-2020, 07:58 PM

17,944 posts, read 27,377,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Whatever it is... I hope it includes “free” mental healthcare for the Dems, they’re going to need it when Trump wins again in November..

There's your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Give up your Medicare then.
You got it, the second the Gubmint refunds me every penny I paid into it.

Old 08-02-2020, 08:00 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,698,013 times
Maybe his health plan is being audited so he 'can't" release it.

Old 08-02-2020, 08:15 PM

18,228 posts, read 16,845,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
It's been two weeks now since he told Chris Wallace that "we're signing a healthcare plan within two weeks".

Maybe tomorrow, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBO6...hU_EWFboPolNmI

How about maybe the day before he's thrown out of office. How about maybe never?

Old 08-02-2020, 08:31 PM

2,910 posts, read 1,350,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This is a totally ignorant post.

First off, thank God for John McCain. If not for him, I and millions of others would have no health insurance right now, because despite how hard the right has worked to destroy it, they never had anything to replace it with. Which means they were merely trying to kick people off for the sake of destroying a program they didn't implement. No other reason.

They were--and are--more than willing to let Americans go without. They care not a whit about us. Even as COVID-19 rages across the country they are still trying to take away our health insurance. Why, for God's sake? Do they really not care about Americans at all? (Rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.)

Secondly, the ACA is still alive and well. I've had it since 2012 and have used it just this year. The website works just fine and my Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy is working as it should.

You got nothing. Your orange god has got nothing. The GOP has got nothing. Their only answer is, tough ****, no health insurance for you.

And you wonder why American has turned on the Party of Trump.
Republicans, the real DEATH PANEL party.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:12 PM

46,891 posts, read 25,866,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
I want things back the way they were when the healthcare insurers would compete with each other gor my business.
Congratulations, you've solved the problem of providing health coverage for healthy people.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,570,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I’m shocked that Trump lied. He never does that.
Well, he doesn't lie a lot. You see, he changes his mind a lot. So he will probably change his mind for when he comes out with a new health care plan.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:30 PM

1,996 posts, read 753,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This is a totally ignorant post.

First off, thank God for John McCain. If not for him, I and millions of others would have no health insurance right now, because despite how hard the right has worked to destroy it, they never had anything to replace it with. Which means they were merely trying to kick people off for the sake of destroying a program they didn't implement. No other reason.

They were--and are--more than willing to let Americans go without. They care not a whit about us. Even as COVID-19 rages across the country they are still trying to take away our health insurance. Why, for God's sake? Do they really not care about Americans at all? (Rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.)

Secondly, the ACA is still alive and well. I've had it since 2012 and have used it just this year. The website works just fine and my Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy is working as it should.

You got nothing. Your orange god has got nothing. The GOP has got nothing. Their only answer is, tough ****, no health insurance for you.

And you wonder why American has turned on the Party of Trump.
If you’re applauding the ACA its because you don’t make $hit and are getting subsidies paid for by people like me.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:33 PM

1,996 posts, read 753,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
Where's Trump's Healthcare Plan?????

He lost it in the rough at the Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, VA today?

Of course there will be many excuses for the lack of the plan, due today, that will repeal and replace the ACA. We will get to know which one when the WH Lame Excuse Department settles on which lie plays best in Trumpland.

Perhaps Stephen Miller ate it?
My guess it’s hanging out with Schiff’s Russia collusion evidence.

Let me know when you find either of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies