Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 04:46 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,723,779 times

Advertisements

https://worldisraelnews.com/portland...ey-hit-suburbs

Quote:
Two hundred left-wing demonstrators decided to move their activism to Portland’s suburbs on Saturday evening, appearing at a local police precinct owned by the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, the Daily Wire reports. They were not expecting the forceful reception they received.
For my part of the country, the county supervisors stated the public living here can do whatever is needed to stop these people in their tracks.

Is this type of response occurring in other suburb/rural areas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 04:51 AM

34,227 posts, read 18,554,425 times
Welcome to America BLM/ANTIFA violent rioters, looters, and arsonists! I guess they are used to Communist controlled, Occupied territory. It's a wake up call when they enter free America, isn't it? lol!

Old 08-03-2020, 06:43 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,541,383 times
We will see this scenario unfold over and over. I predict that, when the real America gets weary enough of being buzzed by violent little gnats, we will get out the big can of Raid. Remember the Raid advertising slogan?

Old 08-03-2020, 06:49 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,193,122 times
I am so sick of this. They are trying to force you to r ideas whether you want to or not. This is still the United States of America where your free to think on your own..this isn’t Russia or China.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:11 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,079,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
I am so sick of this. They are trying to force you to r ideas whether you want to or not. This is still the United States of America where your free to think on your own..this isn’t Russia or China.

The next step in cancel culture is violence.

Count on it.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:29 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,648,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
https://worldisraelnews.com/portland...ey-hit-suburbs

For my part of the country, the county supervisors stated the public living here can do whatever is needed to stop these people in their tracks.

Is this type of response occurring in other suburb/rural areas?
I guess the Star Bucks Stormtroopers don't realize we rednecks are armed better than some countries. We have all sorts of good toys for the lefties, including non-lethal (but effective) flash-bangs.

Unlike the urban liberal areas, we would not be so gentle with them. The only thing those animals understand is force and if they come to conservative areas, they will get it.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:35 AM

1,700 posts, read 803,607 times
What's going to happen when all of their own area is completely destroyed? They'll have to move to other areas and that will include quiet neighborhoods. The mayor's may allow it but I doubt the homeowners will

Old 08-03-2020, 07:45 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,541,383 times
Burn baby, burn. And then bring your nonsense out to the small towns and see what it's like to play war with real men and women, many of whom have decades and even lifetimes of experience dropping large animals with a single shot from hundreds of yards away, all while you were hiding in your basement playing video games.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:39 AM

50,232 posts, read 46,982,488 times
They showed up in La Mesa again and got sent packing by defend E County.

Old 08-03-2020, 10:10 AM

2,180 posts, read 639,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
What's going to happen when all of their own area is completely destroyed? They'll have to move to other areas and that will include quiet neighborhoods. The mayor's may allow it but I doubt the homeowners will

It will take a few of them to be shot and killed before they learn their lessons.

As long as they continue to sh** their own beds, let them. But they can't bring that to someone else's home and expect to not be met with resistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies