Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 03:40 PM

17,536 posts, read 13,324,825 times

Advertisements

Yes!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 03:41 PM

4,830 posts, read 3,259,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueguy58 View Post
Trump was a Democrat for many years heck he invited crooked Hillary to his weddings and donated to many Dems.

If he had a D next to his name instead of a R would you have voted for him?
The more important question to me is would the democrats and media still hate him as much as they do now?

Old 08-03-2020, 04:01 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Having "studied" Trump long before he became a candidate for president, I always felt he should run for the presidency.
Wouldn't have made any difference to me what party he belonged to.
I vote for the person, not the party.
If Trump changed parties tomorrow, he would still get my vote.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:02 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
I came upon someone's facebook and it read "For the record, I wouldn't care if Donald Trump got caught snorting cocaine in Motel 6 with 3 hookers, a midget, and a pirate, I'm STILL voting for him". It's very disturbing and it tells me said person has no logic.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Trump was a Democrat for many years heck he invited crooked Hillary to his weddings and donated to many Dems.

HELL NO.

I've loathed the man for 30 years. The reason why he switched parties is because he wasn't getting anywhere as a D. No matter how much money he donated.

I've voted third-party party several times in my life. Not opposed to doing it again.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:09 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
HELL NO.

I've loathed the man for 30 years. The reason why he switched parties is because he wasn't getting anywhere as a D. No matter how much money he donated.

I've voted third-party party several times in my life. Not opposed to doing it again.
I voted 3rd party in 2016. I couldn't stand Trump or Clinton. I wouldn't vote for Trump if he was a Democrat. I didn't like Hilary Clinton either.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:12 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,735 times
Quote:

When I was a kid I thought I was a democrat because the only news channel I knew of was cnn. Once I started receiving paychecks and saw the amount stolen and how the leeches of society weren't paying anything but were receiving most of the benefits I changed my thinking to 3/4 conservative. Now that the democrats are fully off the rails there's not a chance in hell I'll ever vote for one again.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:22 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:

No, because I have NEVER voted for ANY democrat.

Old 08-03-2020, 04:25 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Obviously, the people who are ardent "rightists" on this site would not have voted for Trump as a democrat. They would be able to see him for the scoundrel that he is.

However, they perceive Trump as somebody who has "seen the light".

It would be similar as if say Hugh Hefner found Jesus somewhere along the way and became a TV preacher. The Christians would love him and excuse him for his past behavior.
"They would be able to see him for the scoundrel that he is.

With all the "scoundrels" in the DEM part, save us the sanctimony!

Old 08-03-2020, 04:25 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
When I was a kid I thought I was a democrat because the only news channel I knew of was cnn. Once I started receiving paychecks and saw the amount stolen and how the leeches of society weren't paying anything but were receiving most of the benefits I changed my thinking to 3/4 conservative. Now that the democrats are fully off the rails there's not a chance in hell I'll ever vote for one again.
Yeah, the bolded is how I feel. I used to really be down with the Dems, but they've lost their way in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies