Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 10:40 AM

37,961 posts, read 22,141,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
That's a really nice business you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

Comply or be Cancelled.

Vote for Joe Biden and these thugs will have the federal government backing them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSn-2b53Ac

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ma/5567470002/

We are already seeing people begging the BLM thugs not to destroy their businesses, by spray painting "Don't hurt us, we support BLM" on their boarded up windows.

Tim Pool is a liberal, but reasoned and very informed, intelligent and unbiased. I just started to watch his videos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 10:41 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Comply or be Cancelled...

Is America turning into a third world banana republic country where the government condones Gangs ? A vote for Biden will be a vote for BLM, Antifa and any of these thuggy terrorist groups to thrive. The Dems already pander to them.

People from Mexico come here seeking asylum to escape from the drug cartel gangs that have often paid off the local Police and elected officials. When the US becomes Mexico in this regard where are the good people of this nation going to go?? Canada???

Old 08-03-2020, 10:43 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
We outnumber these people. We just need to communicate and collaborate against them.
I know. How do you do that though? I have no idea how all these protests and riots are organized? How do you reach people that would be willing to collaborate to do something?

Old 08-03-2020, 10:45 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I know. How do you do that though? I have no idea how all these protests and riots are organized? How do you reach people that would be willing to collaborate to do something?
With the locals. Any time anyone does this kind of crap in your town then show up to support against these fascistic tactics. People who don't agree with it have to show up. Put it on twitter too. Fight back. If it happens to you, speak up!

Old 08-03-2020, 10:52 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,648,334 times
This is getting out of hand. They can rally and spew Marxist crap, fine, start shaking down local business owners and that's got to end now.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:18 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,474 times
Any time anyone uses the word fascist one should take a good long look at who is using it.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:33 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,587,421 times
Just another reason to build your business in the suburbs.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:52 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times
Unfortunately, if you are a national/multinational corporation doing business in America, and looking to "fight back" against the BLM extortionists, that ship has long since sailed. And I mean long since.

Many major businesses have been proactive in kowtowing to BLM, like Amazon and Starbucks, putting the BLM logo front and center on their websites. Even smaller private businesses in many U.S. cities are not immune from being extorted by BLM and their merry followers.

Just the mere thought of being labeled the "R" word has major businesses quaking in their boots and has them blindly embrace BLM. The way BLM has coopted the discussion of race relations in America, and somehow made themselves the face of the overall debate on Blacks and racism in America, is a pretty slick move on their part.

As I mentioned before, you gotta wonder how such a radical organization wields so much power that they have corporations donating millions to their coffers and kowtowing to their every lunatic demands. It's been said by some that people of color cannot technically be racist since they do not hold power in America. Well, how then to explain that an organization that purports to speak for a group that comprises only 12-13% of the United States population, is able to have CEOs of multibillion dollar organizations cower in fear if they don't publicly support that organization?

The only businesses that could openly refuse to acquiesce to BLM extortion are smaller businesses located in places like Idaho, I'd say. I'll never forget seeing that one video shot in an Idaho city where openly armed citizen (even Blacks) lined in front of stores and showed the marchers who's in charge there.

Old 08-03-2020, 12:13 PM

7,911 posts, read 3,456,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Unfortunately, if you are a national/multinational corporation doing business in America, and looking to "fight back" against the BLM extortionists, that ship has long since sailed. And I mean long since.

Many major businesses have been proactive in kowtowing to BLM, like Amazon and Starbucks, putting the BLM logo front and center on their websites. Even smaller private businesses in many U.S. cities are not immune from being extorted by BLM and their merry followers.

Just the mere thought of being labeled the "R" word has major businesses quaking in their boots and has them blindly embrace BLM. The way BLM has coopted the discussion of race relations in America, and somehow made themselves the face of the overall debate on Blacks and racism in America, is a pretty slick move on their part.

As I mentioned before, you gotta wonder how such a radical organization wields so much power that they have corporations donating millions to their coffers and kowtowing to their every lunatic demands. It's been said by some that people of color cannot technically be racist since they do not hold power in America. Well, how then to explain that an organization that purports to speak for a group that comprises only 12-13% of the United States population, is able to have CEOs of multibillion dollar organizations cower in fear if they don't publicly support that organization?

The only businesses that could openly refuse to acquiesce to BLM extortion are smaller businesses located in places like Idaho, I'd say. I'll never forget seeing that one video shot in an Idaho city where openly armed citizen (even Blacks) lined in front of stores and showed the marchers who's in charge there.
They have the support of the media. That drives everything else. It also gives them the power to use the cancel culture as a weapon in the first place.

Old 08-03-2020, 02:08 PM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
They have the support of the media. That drives everything else. It also gives them the power to use the cancel culture as a weapon in the first place.

They have the support of the media and the Democrats. If you denounce BLM you risk being called a racist. If you are a politician they will destroy you. The only one that is immune to it is Trump because they have been selling the lie that he is a racist since the day he dared to run for office.
There are very few Republicans that would dare to point out the fact that BLM ignores the violence from the inner cities where black is killing black. Have they donated one penny to lift up their fellow African Americans through school programs, scholarships or anything else that would impact their community in a positive way?

No they are a hate group that would rather tear it all down then to lift a hand or spend a dime to build something.

What is obvious is that BLM that claims to stand against racism is using racism to advance its agenda and few dare to point this out. The only ones that are immune to the threat of being cancelled are their fellow black people such as that woman that has twice spread black paint on the city sanctioned street graffiti in NYC.

We need more people like her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies