Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 06:17 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,188,286 times

Advertisements

It's not just the MSM, even the White House is in on the conspiracy to make Trump look bad!!!

Quote:

Hydroxychloroquine not effective; time to 'move on:' White House coronavirus testing chief Giroir

The White House coronavirus task force member charged with coordinating the U.S. testing effort said Sunday that the nation needs to "move on" from the debate over hydroxychloroquine, a drug President Donald Trump has promoted as a COVID-19 treatment even though there is no clear evidence it is effective.

Adm. Brett Giroir, assistant secretary of health and human services, said on NBC News' "Meet the Press" that "from a public health standpoint, at first, hydroxychloroquine looked very promising" but at "this point in time, there's been five randomized control, placebo-controlled trials that do not show any benefit to hydroxychloroquine."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 06:19 PM

20,831 posts, read 17,009,077 times
Nothing except thousands of doctors and nurses who see patients getting better by its use who the dear NHHS is not listening to...

Old 08-03-2020, 06:21 PM

36,857 posts, read 17,259,498 times
Clearly the Lizard People have gotten to Giroir.

Old 08-03-2020, 06:48 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,188,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Nothing except thousands of doctors and nurses who see patients getting better by its use who the dear NHHS is not listening to...
If by thousands you mean three or four.....

Old 08-04-2020, 04:50 AM

186 posts, read 66,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
^^^No proof. No evidence of people with COVID "getting better" with this dangerous drug's use. Tall tale is this.

President Trump and many of his faithful posters are stubbornly clinging to unproven benefits of this anti-malarial drug. Trump's own administration and health advisers say it shouldn't be used to treat the virus.

Look over here,Trumplings. Maintain the culture war. More bread and circuses and useful idiots. Be distracted from my failure.

No matter what the president says, the scientific & medical evidence shows hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment for the virus.

Last edited by Fun Guy; 08-04-2020 at 05:08 AM..

Old 08-04-2020, 05:06 AM

38,612 posts, read 26,263,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
^^^No proof. No evidence pf people with COVID "getting better" with this dangerous drug's use. Tall tale is this.

President Trump and many of his faithful posters are stubbornly clinging to unproven benefits of this anti-malarial drug. Trump's own administration and health advisers say it shouldn't be used to treat the virus.

Look over here,Trumplings. Maintain the culture war. More bread and circuses and useful idiots. Be distracted from my failure.

No matter what the president says, the scientific evidence shows hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment for the virus.

According to a protocol-based treatment algorithm, among hospitalized patients, use of hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with a significant reduction in-hospital mortality compared to not receiving hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...534-8/fulltext

Old 08-04-2020, 05:22 AM

7,219 posts, read 4,492,752 times
It is just so obvious that the medical industry is as much -- if not more -- deep state as anything. I am pretty sure a substantial number of them are conspiring to keep the numbers looking bad just because they hate Trump.

If you assume that 50% of doctors and nurses are libs... it is obvious.

It has been obvious for years that doctors will let any patient die if it means they get something personally.

Old 08-04-2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
According to a protocol-based treatment algorithm, among hospitalized patients, use of hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with a significant reduction in-hospital mortality compared to not receiving hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...534-8/fulltext
^^^This flawed "study" has been widely criticized by scientists and medical professionals. Seems only Trump, campaign paid witch doctors, the Trump campaign sycophants and Peter Navarro carry the torch for this dangerous drug which is ineffective in the treatment of COVID.

“I think at this point, we can definitively say hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. I'm not sure what more we need to do,” former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who served under Trump, told MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle a day ago.

"Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, we (FDA) have revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19". July 2020

Admiral. Brett Giroir, the Trump administration’s coronavirus testing czar, said 2 days ago: “we need to move on from Hydroxychloroquine. Most physicians and prescribers are evidence-based and they’re not influenced by whatever is on Twitter or anything else. And the evidence just does not show Hydroxychloroquine is effective ". On Meet The Press.

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro, a vocal proponent of hydroxychloroquine, told CNN yesterday the administration is “sitting on millions of doses” of the drug.

Uh Huh, thanks Peter. You are another stable genius, aren't you?

Last edited by Fun Guy; 08-04-2020 at 06:28 AM..

Old 08-04-2020, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
It is just so obvious that the medical industry is as much -- if not more -- deep state as anything. I am pretty sure a substantial number of them are conspiring to keep the numbers looking bad just because they hate Trump.

If you assume that 50% of doctors and nurses are libs... it is obvious.

It has been obvious for years that doctors will let any patient die if it means they get something personally.
Outrageous Trumpian imitated campaign bull$%#*, IMO.

Look over here,Trumplings. Foment and exacerbate my culture war. Here you go, more bread and circuses. Everyone is deep state and out to prevent my re-election. Your nurses and doctors, your beloved 4th grade teacher, your mom. Be distracted from my failure. And never ever believe that my cronies and I have invested heavily in this dangerous drug that I need to sell you.

Last edited by Fun Guy; 08-04-2020 at 06:11 AM..

Old 08-04-2020, 05:39 AM

4,188 posts, read 3,723,576 times
Good watch here

https://youtu.be/YMaaNuWIbkc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies