Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2020, 04:26 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
because that's what is currently up in front of the white house and the producer chose to show it. that is the reality.

again, your dislike of something doesn't make it fake nor does the use of quotation marks. the POTUS accepted and was interviewed by mark swan, you don't like the interview, that is the reality.
You don't get it. Trump knows that interview (and 99% of others) is all BS.

But he's doing them. While Biden hides.

We're talking about reality? The actual reality is that 100s of millions of Americans have been watching all of this crap, BLM crap, and are sick of it. It's going to come back bad to bite them.

You'll see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 04:35 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,522,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I'm not going to try and claim Trump is a gifted speaker, I get a head ache trying to follow some of his answers.

We are not voting for Trump because he is the most gifted speaker in politics. We vote for him because he says what he means, implements the promises he makes, and is truly making the nation better, addressing decades long issues that have never been addressed. He actually is enforcing federal law, unlike Obama who violated the Constitution to create law with the purpose of bypassing and breaking the law, or simply instructed his admin to refuse to enforce the law.

Joe "You know the thing" O'Biden, is not only senile, he is proposing policies that will bankrupt the nation, and destabilize our local police, and give China the green light to steal the world blind, and become the world's leading manufacturer thru force, intimidation and theft.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-promises.html

Old 08-06-2020, 04:44 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
But he's doing them. While Biden hides.

i've never debated that trump is doing them. you've been arguing that this isn't an interview.

Old 08-06-2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've never debated that trump is doing them. you've been arguing that this isn't an interview.
Not quite. Arguing that it’s BS from farrr left HBO, yes.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
You know, a big part of the problem is the way these interviewers just start attacking him from the on set. The interviewer immediately became combative, argumentative and disrespectful. What can't these journalists just try to have an nice conversation instead of constantly trying to trap Trump with GOTCHA! questions?
agree. the interview appears to have a bias, but that does not absolve trump from flubbing the answers as badly as he did.

Quote:
With all the garbage Trump gets from them every single day, I would say Trump has amazing resolve and calmness when trying to talk to these biased journalists who hate his guts. He is the President of the United States. Show some freaking respect. My momma would slap me if I talked to her the way this guy did to Trump.
disagree.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
How was this nation doing badly financially before China destroyed the world?

Please elaborate.

People getting cut off their welfare doesn't count; that's actually supposed to make you work when you're able.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...d-economy.html

Old 08-06-2020, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
I don't care about your thread filled with CNN bullet points.

I'm doing better than I was 4 years ago, and I really don't know many who aren't.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:28 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Trump supporters. If you support a liberal president like Trump, you're liberal.
So all Trump supporters are liberals? Does that include David Duke?

Old 08-06-2020, 05:29 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:

I'm doing better than I was 4 years ago, and I really don't know many who aren't.
https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

Ummm...

Old 08-06-2020, 05:33 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:

lol, you know we just had the worst quarter on record ever. At 30% unemployment I guarantee you some people are a lot worse today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies