Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 07:06 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Let's have Fox News get Sean Hannity to interview Biden.

Let Fox News edit it all, show Biden from unflattering angles, etc.

Make sure we include all coverage of the violent BLM stuff first. Defund the police, the people murdered, the burning cities, etc.

Would that ever happen? Absolutely not. That would be the equivalent of a Trump interview, but done from the other side.

Even Fox News' own Chris Wallace grilled Trump last week. That was a fair interview. He grilled Trump.

CNN never would ask Biden anything remotely about all of his gaffes and racist statements.

HBO crap is fake news, sorry. Just like the HBO Bill Maher and John Oliver, the disgraces of shows they are.
Fox news huh? The network where the son of Murdock resigned because of the direction of the company?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 07:14 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
No chest beating here. Excuse me if I haven't ever heard of a far left, apparently British "journalist."
He is from Australia.

Quote:
I have explained exactly why it's fake. In the first 5 seconds we had to be indoctrinated with the BLM crap, as if that has not been forced down our throats enough. It irritates people like me (no I'm not a racist, but I DO NOT SUPPORT BLM) and you think it's not designed to do that?
It was a sign right outside the white house. Its called irony. A sign should not trigger someone.

Quote:
That's called "having an agenda" like the President always says about CNN, etc.

Fake news.
Hannity does not have an agenda? Rush does not have one? This same reporter interviewed Trump in 2018 and got drubbed by being too easy on him. Was that also fake? Or its not fake if Trump gets easy questions?

If Trump is going to agree to an interview he should answer the questions not talk gibberish or change the subject or any of the other things he often gets away with.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:29 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,669,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
He is from Australia.
Oh great, thanks. Glad I have that cleared up. A far left journalist from Australia contracting with far left HBO. You can smell the smugness the second that guy appears.

Quote:
It was a sign right outside the white house. Its called irony. A sign should not trigger someone.
You're gonna stand there and talk to me about being triggered? Hahaha. So if we put Blue Lives Matter or All Lives Matter forcibly on a street, renamed a street, painted their names on the street, the BLM people wouldn't be triggered? Which cities would be burned down this time? Thank GOD I live in the South. Academy Sports and Outdoors runs out of handgun ammo literally every single day, you have to get there when they open.

Quote:
Hannity does not have an agenda? Rush does not have one? This same reporter interviewed Trump in 2018 and got drubbed by being too easy on him. Was that also fake? Or its not fake if Trump gets easy questions?
I didn't say they didn't. But they're not interviewing Trump on national TV, are they? I think the Chris Wallace interview was fair and had integrity, unlike this HBO garbage.

Quote:
If Trump is going to agree to an interview he should answer the questions not talk gibberish or change the subject or any of the other things he often gets away with.
He does answer questions.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:33 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,924,139 times
Quote:
LOL.

I did some research in to Axios, that I've never heard of. It was founded in 2016 by Politico people (liberals).

Hold the press! I've been missing out on a life-changing experience by not knowing about Axios (over a whopping 4 year existence) and their precious British interviewer that you people think is the next Walter Cronkite.

Politico is BS fake news, too.

Can you see the trend-- can you get it through your skull?
The Confederate States of America existed for a whopping 4 years & there are still hundreds of memorials littering our public spaces, it’s ridiculously pathetic.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:45 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
LOL.

I did some research in to Axios, that I've never heard of. It was founded in 2016 by Politico people (liberals).

Hold the press! I've been missing out on a life-changing experience by not knowing about Axios (over a whopping 4 year existence) and their precious British interviewer that you people think is the next Walter Cronkite.

Apparently you can't get it through your skull that;

a. Trump agreed to be interviewed. At the White House no less.
b. The interview questions were provided in advance which is why Trump brought pretty charts and graphs.
c. The questions were salient and timely. No 'gotcha'. The interviewer pushed back on BS responses which is what they should do. Hannity wouldn't- would he?
d. Trump failed miserably, and I mean MISERABLY to formulate any coherent response. "It is what it is" is not a great answer to a question about rising death tolls in the U.S.

Hannity is total BS fake news and frankly too involved with the administration to be even remotely considered as 'credible'. He's basically an advisor to the Trump the moron. But I guess the apple doesn't really fall too far.... Ouch.

I'll take Axios and the Australian interviewer for $500 please.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:06 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,557,632 times
Quote:
LOL.

#notaBrit

Old 08-07-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Apparently you can't get it through your skull that;

a. Trump agreed to be interviewed. At the White House no less.
b. The interview questions were provided in advance which is why Trump brought pretty charts and graphs.
c. The questions were salient and timely. No 'gotcha'. The interviewer pushed back on BS responses which is what they should do. Hannity wouldn't- would he?
d. Trump failed miserably, and I mean MISERABLY to formulate any coherent response. "It is what it is" is not a great answer to a question about rising death tolls in the U.S.

Hannity is total BS fake news and frankly too involved with the administration to be even remotely considered as 'credible'. He's basically an advisor to the Trump the moron. But I guess the apple doesn't really fall too far.... Ouch.

I'll take Axios and the Australian interviewer for $500 please.
You don't get it. The point is, he does interviews with BS interviewers like this while Biden hides.

Trump doesn't shy away from anything, he takes questions. He gives press conferences. He's out there.

I said plainly I wasn't here to defend Fox News but check what number 1 Primetime cable news show is, and check by how much. Fox wipes the floor with the rest.

Nobody, I sure don't care what you or the people who hate Trump think about it. No matter what that man does he will be chastised. For example, you're taking the "it is what it is" out of context. Did you forget the "but we are doing everything we can" phrase right after?

According to you people, shutting down China was a racist move. So you can't have cake and eat it too, who's the one who is wrong here? Trump mentioned CV as a threat in his early Feb SOTU which Nancy tore up. Then she had a Chinatown party a month later.

No matter, and I really don't care. Nobody is going to change their mind on here. But lordy I can't wait to see these boards on election night!

And about Hannity, all I said was the equivalent of that HBO interview, but reversed, would be Joe Biden dropped into a room with Hannity. But that would never ever happen because he's not held to the same standards.

Also crickets from you people on Biden's interview when he said blacks aren't diverse and then he said are like monoliths. He's just the gift that keeps on giving. That's a trillion times worse than anything you all would claim is something awful Trump would say.

Every race is incredibly diverse. And the monolith comment?

Old 08-07-2020, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
#notaBrit
Lol.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:27 PM

Quote:
You don't get it. The point is, he does interviews with BS interviewers like this while Biden hides.

Trump doesn't shy away from anything, he takes questions. He gives press conferences. He's out there.

I said plainly I wasn't here to defend Fox News but check what number 1 Primetime cable news show is, and check by how much. Fox wipes the floor with the rest.

Nobody, I sure don't care what you or the people who hate Trump think about it. No matter what that man does he will be chastised. For example, you're taking the "it is what it is" out of context. Did you forget the "but we are doing everything we can" phrase right after? According to you people, shutting down China was a racist move. So you can't have cake and eat it too, who's the one who is wrong here? Trump mentioned CV as a threat in his early Feb SOTU which Nancy tore up. Then she had a Chinatown party a month later.

No matter, and I really don't care. Nobody is going to change their mind on here. But lordy I can't wait to see these boards on election night!

And about Hannity, all I said was the equivalent of that HBO interview, but reversed, would be Joe Biden dropped into a room with Hannity. But that would never ever happen because he's not held to the same standards.

Yeah he's out there and his handlers wish he wasn't because he's a stumbling moron with no agenda. Just lies and BS. He displayed that prominently in the interview.

Who cares if Fox is #1- it doesn't erase the fact Hannity and his cohorts have snookered 25% of the population into watching them spout agenda driven t.v. 24/7- they're still BS. I give Axios more credence than that right wing nut job factory.

I didn't take anything out of context- Trumps responses were out of step with what the majority of Americans would like to hear right now from a POTUS. He F'd up. And bigly. "It is what it is" will resonate very loudly with people come November. Can't wait. I'll bet the Lincoln Project (which I proudly support) is editing the final tape now, lol.

And Nancy?! You're really out there bud. Trump first said "It'll all go away- trust, me", then "We have it under control- trust me", then "It's a blue state problem with Democrat governors".. I mean the hits keep rolling, and rolling and rolling. When you're in a ditch you ask for a rope, not a shovel. Trump should take heed of that (but he won't- he knows it all).

I don't care that you love Trump. Hell I don't care about you at all. But to sit here and defend that abortion of an interview that Trump gave? That's hysterical and delusional at the same time. And that is sad that people like you think that's just peachy.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yeah he's out there and his handlers wish he wasn't because he's a stumbling moron with no agenda. Just lies and BS. He displayed that prominently in the interview.

Who cares if Fox is #1- it doesn't erase the fact Hannity and his cohorts have snookered 25% of the population into watching them spout agenda driven t.v. 24/7- they're still BS. I give Axios more credence than that right wing nut job factory.

I didn't take anything out of context- Trumps responses were out of step with what the majority of Americans would like to hear right now from a POTUS. He F'd up. And bigly. "It is what it is" will resonate very loudly with people come November. Can't wait.

And Nancy?! You're really out there bud. Trump first said "It'll all go away- trust, me", then "We have it under control- trust me", then "It's a blue state problem with Democrat governors".. I mean the hits keep rolling, and rolling and rolling. When you're in a ditch you ask for a rope, not a shovel. Trump should take heed of that (but he won't- he knows it all).

I don't care that you love Trump. Hell I don't care about you at all. But to sit here and defend that abortion of an interview that Trump gave? That's hysterical and delusional at the same time. And that is sad that people like you think that's just peachy.
#1 is #1, try to spin it all you want.

What about Biden's recent comments? Like I said those are wayyyyyy worse.

He is obviously a glaring racist. You want that as your President? People aren't black unless they vote for him, remember.

Would CNN ever press him with tough questions like Fox just did with Trump? No.

Unlike you people I don't think Trump is trying to destroy my country and life, so when I watch him speak he think mostly does a good job. And I give him credit for doing interviews with these outlets like HBO which are BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies