Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 03:57 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,446,416 times

Advertisements

I have to be honest with you...this thread is a fallacy, circle jerk for you liberals. The posts here are the biggest display of group think I have ever seen. Considering who he was interviewing with (the ultra left wing HBO, and the smug look on the interviewers face, and the fact that the interviewer spent >15 minutes on Covid response, Trump did pretty good. The dishonesty in the questions is appalling. Hammering on Trump about his "late" response to closing travel from China when your own god sent candidate Biden along with ALL YOU LIBERALS called his move racist at the time. YOU called him racist for closing the boarder with China and now you hammer him about not doing it sooner? This just shows the low state the democrat party is in, devoid of any intellectual honesty. Drink some more of that Leftist coolaid.

Of course all of your buddies at CNN and elsewhere in the MSM are touting how bad Trump did. Of course they are! They hate his guts as you do. There is one fact that will go down in the history books...HE BEAT HILLARY CLINTON! So, if Trump is bad, how bad was Hillary? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2020, 03:59 PM

186 posts, read 67,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

I was cringing watching him struggle along, unable to understand deaths as a percentage of the population.

When confronted by Swan with the number of Americans who have died from the virus, Trump rolled his eyes.

He. Rolled. His. Eyes.

Old 08-04-2020, 03:59 PM

11,474 posts, read 11,584,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
I have to be honest with you...this thread is a fallacy, circle jerk for you liberals. The post here are the biggest display of group think I have ever seen. Considering who he was interviewing with (the ultru left wing HBO, and the smug look on the interviewers face, Trump did pretty good. Not great, but good. I would like to see Biden handle just ONE tough question before the election.

Of course all of your buddies at CNN and elsewhere in the MSM are touting how bad Trump did. Of course they are! They hate his guts as you do. There is one fact that will go down in the history books...HE BEAT HILLARY CLINTON! So, if Trump is bad, how bad was Hillary? LOL
All we are doing is posting his actual responses to actual questions. If you think that was pretty good, you’ve grown far too used to watching Fox News loft softballs at him.

Hillary was a terrible candidate. What does that have to do with Trump’s own ineptitude?

Old 08-04-2020, 04:01 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,350,562 times
Quote:
I have to be honest with you...this thread is a fallacy, circle jerk for you liberals. The post here are the biggest display of group think I have ever seen. Considering who he was interviewing with (the ultru left wing HBO, and the smug look on the interviewers face, Trump did pretty good. Not great, but good. I would like to see Biden handle just ONE tough question before the election.

Serious individuals deal with serious, current issues. Unserious individuals are stuck in...2016. How unfortunate for you.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:03 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,350,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
When confronted by Swan with the number of Americans who have died from the virus, Trump rolled his eyes.

He. Rolled. His. Eyes.
“It is what it is”

“I really don’t care, do you?”

Old 08-04-2020, 04:05 PM

1,154 posts, read 367,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i also like during that exchange how trump gets excited that he's able to share the knowledge that russia was once part of the soviet union. ( sorry.....spoilers ).
Truly cringe-worthy, and it’s hardly the first time he’s shared something that should be common knowledge as if it’s some great revelation, but it’s also part of his genius. People who are not well educated don’t typically enjoy being embarrassed by a lack of knowledge, and Trump doesn’t make them feel dumb.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:06 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,840,491 times
Quote:
I have to be honest with you...this thread is a fallacy, circle jerk for you liberals. The posts here are the biggest display of group think I have ever seen. Considering who he was interviewing with (the ultra left wing HBO, and the smug look on the interviewers face, and the fact that the interviewer spent >15 minutes on Covid response, Trump did pretty good. The dishonesty in the questions is appalling. Hammering on Trump about his "late" response to closing travel from China when your own god sent candidate Biden along with ALL YOU LIBERALS called his move racist at the time. YOU called him racist for closing the boarder with China and now you hammer him about not doing it sooner? This just shows the low state the democrat party is in, devoid of any intellectual honesty. Drink some more of that Leftist coolaid.

I have to be honest with you... This is a weak defense of a poor performance from a bad president.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:08 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,480,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
This pattern of pathological lying ......

like the part where he continues to make they claim that a friend's dead son and another's dog received ballots....... as the interviewer keeps correcting him that ballots have not gone out, applications have.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:09 PM

256 posts, read 87,430 times
The interview was the ramblings of a blithering idiot! Swan was ready to question every lie Trump threw at him and he hit him again and again, making Trump look like the lying fool that he his. He is a national disgrace!

Old 08-04-2020, 04:10 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,446,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
No.

No he did not.

This was a trainwreck from the first second.
In your liberal group think mind. This is why you lost the election last time (and I didn't vote for Trump), and it might just by why you lose it this time. The democrat party and the Left are completely dishonest, beyond dishonest and are dividers in chief. You and your party will make me vote for Trump this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies