Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2020, 04:02 PM

2,000 posts, read 760,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I never heard where they told him he was under arrest, and what the charges were, or read him his rights.
You should lay off the tv and movies and get out in the real world.

At what point was that scene ever calm enough for them to communicate anything with him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2020, 04:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is going to hurt the prosecution....
This will help the prosecution.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You should lay off the tv and movies and get out in the real world.

At what point was that scene ever calm enough for them to communicate anything with him?
Before the police pulled a gun on him for no reason!

Old 08-04-2020, 04:09 PM

21,906 posts, read 9,480,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Before the police pulled a gun on him for no reason!
OMG!! Are you kidding?

Old 08-04-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
OMG!! Are you kidding?
No, I am not.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
FYI:
FENTANYL - An opioid narcotic analgesic, C22H28N2O, used in its citrate form to treat chronic pain and before, during, or following surgery.
Fentanyl - trade name of a narcotic analgesic that can be inhaled and that acts on the central nervous system and may become addictive; used as a veterinary anesthetic and with other drugs before, during, and after surgery; also used as a nonlethal gas to incapacitate people in hostage situations; also abused as a recreational drug

METHAMPHETAMINE - a central nervous system stimulant, C10H15N, used in treating narcolepsy, hyperkinesia, and for blood pressure maintenance.
Methamphetamine - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant.
. . . . .
Floyd is numb to surgical level pain, blood pressure elevated, has chronic hypertension, enlarged heart, and is resisting arrest...keeps struggling...so that he dies from natural causes (heart attack).
But it's all the fault of the police trying to restrain and arrest him... [sarcasm]
If one cannot breathe, they will eventually die when their heart gives out from lack of oxygen. Have three men sit on your back with another putting his full weight on your neck with his knee and see how long your heart manages to beat.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If one cannot breathe, they will eventually die when their heart gives out from lack of oxygen. Have three men sit on your back with another putting his full weight on your neck with his knee and see how long your heart manages to beat.
You didn't read ANY of the comments, did you? Do you work at CNN or MSNBC by any chance?

Old 08-04-2020, 04:20 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,636,017 times
YEP. The damage has been done and the damage will continue, its too late now. Facts don't matter, don't mean jack ish to those whom are on the fringe left. Looking at the video, George was CLEARLY not in the right state physically and mentally. Even his ex-girlfriend said he was not "all up there" (in the video). Also, autopsy reports show that he had 3 times the average dose of fentanyl in his system.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:37 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
As Paul Harvey used to say, "And now you have the rest of the story."

Wow. I am a white guy and my dad taught me when I first started driving that if you are pulled over put your hands on the steering wheel and do what the cops tell you.

After watching the video the officers involved should be released and all charged dropped. They actually showed a lot of restraint. And the Floyd said I can't breathe many times while lying in the police car. Any sympathy I might have had over BLM is over in my head. To cause all this drama, destruction and loss of life over a lie is just disgusting.
Absolutely Beautifully Spoken! The best post of the week! You can thank the Liberal Leaders and Liberal News Media for MOST of this destruction because they were having cop hate mentality and referred to the police as "racist cops" banging it out on the news over and over, knowing the tension was high and the looting and rioting were out of control.

Old 08-04-2020, 04:40 PM

Don't be fooled. This was planned from the get go. Not necessarily the Floyd incident...but the next incident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies