Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 06:07 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
You will be fine as wine. I have never been around peeps and hate crowds. Guess i have been lucky never getting sick mick.
I think you are lying. You haven't gotten a common cold or a case of the flu ever? What about a stomach bug? Do you live in a plastic bubble or something?

Old 08-13-2020, 06:53 PM

30,393 posts, read 21,210,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I think you are lying. You haven't gotten a common cold or a case of the flu ever? What about a stomach bug? Do you live in a plastic bubble or something?
Not really milly. Just lucky i guess jess. I get a bubbly stomach sometimes.

Old 08-14-2020, 11:04 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times
Quote:
Not really milly. Just lucky i guess jess. I get a bubbly stomach sometimes.
OK, maybe not lying but I think you are stretching the truth. Everyone does get sick at least once every three/four months... It might not be the flu, it might not be a cold, but something. Even if we take every reasonable step imaginable. I mean how many co-workers would you see sick every single cold and flu season? This year I think we were maxed out at the school I work at due to illnesses. One worker maybe had Covid (I believe it as much as the posters that said they felt like that in February prior to testing being as widely accessible.)

Old 08-15-2020, 05:01 AM

30,393 posts, read 21,210,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
OK, maybe not lying but I think you are stretching the truth. Everyone does get sick at least once every three/four months... It might not be the flu, it might not be a cold, but something. Even if we take every reasonable step imaginable. I mean how many co-workers would you see sick every single cold and flu season? This year I think we were maxed out at the school I work at due to illnesses. One worker maybe had Covid (I believe it as much as the posters that said they felt like that in February prior to testing being as widely accessible.)
Well i don't get jack every 3 or 4 months or 30 or 40 years dear.

Old 08-15-2020, 06:44 AM

1,154 posts, read 366,134 times
Quote:
Well i don't get jack every 3 or 4 months or 30 or 40 years dear.
Weirdly, until ten years ago, when I developed autoimmune disease, I never got sick either. When I was a child, other kids suffered sporadically from colds and strep throat and numerous other illnesses, but me? Not so much as a runny nose. Ever. I’ve always wondered if that was a harbinger of what was to come, a sign that my immune system wasn’t quite right. I’ll never know, but it does make me wonder. In no way am I suggesting that the above poster doesn’t have a perfectly healthy immune system. It’s just something that sparks my curiosity about my own experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies