Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 10:40 AM

1,041 posts, read 297,821 times

Advertisements

Easily

Old 08-05-2020, 10:41 AM

29,985 posts, read 18,561,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Biden would win even if he ran without a VP. The people reject Trump.
Right- "the people" are only left wing extremists you associate with.

There is no way in hell that independents (who are not insane) will support Biden. Dems, of course, will always vote for a dem regardless of who they are.

In order for Biden to win, he must appeal to independents, who will not approve of dem endorsed anarchy and the fact that their candidate is demented.

No way in hell Biden wins.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:42 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,514,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
They don't keep him hidden for nothing. Now they don't even want him coming out of the basement for the debates.

Today's front page...
That's not going to help him.

The other day I heard if you go to http://www.donaldjtrump.com/andtypea...heforwardslash

you'll see something interesting.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:45 AM

51,964 posts, read 52,413,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
how can anyone think he’s not?
Even since the Dem debates, the few times you've seen him out, he seems like he's deteriorated a bit from just several months ago.

Not sure if he does indeed have a mental decline or condition or what the rate of decline is. It sure seems like he's sorta changing at a rate that seems noticeable.

I was half way giving him a shot at first, when he first announced because he seemed better then and he also appeared to have more of a center lane position. Between his shift left and what appears to be cognitive issues I can't vote for him.

I don't even mean the guy ill will, he just seems like something is going on with him a bit. A lot of people seem to be ignoring it or downplaying it because he's their guy, but a little objective examination is required and I doubt many people, particularly the TDS crowd, will even concede one iota that he's slipping a bit.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:51 AM

11,100 posts, read 10,651,841 times
I honestly don't care if he has cognitive impairment or not. His history tells us that he is not a good candidate for POTUS.

Plus, I've always believed that rewarding children for throwing a tantrum is a bad idea - and that's exactly what voting D would be, rewarding the overgrown adolescents for the tantrums they've been throwing for the past 3 years.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:53 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,356,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janay755 View Post
In 2016 it was reported how sick Hillary was. Her coughing etc. but then nothing since. Now they talk about Joe having dementia. I wonder if it’s is bad as the media is reporting? Are things taken out of context? Let’s not turn this into a “well Trump has dementia” debate. I’d like to read from people that support Biden.
I’ve watched him take question and he seems ok but then his response to this was off
https://youtu.be/2D4oIQ4gDhs
We do not know anything about Hillary's health right now as she is not in the public eye that much: as or Biden, of course he is showing signs of dementia or he has some other serious problems: either way it scares me to even thing about his being president or even worse thinking of who he chooses for VP that person may end up being in the White house. We know one thing about him: he is a man who loves to embellish. I found it interesting Jill was willing to be interviewed on FOX yesterday, but Biden has yet accepted an invitation to do the same. To me, that says something at least to me.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:53 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,015,409 times
The VP pick will run the show and it wouldn't surprise me if Biden steps down if he wins the election.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:55 AM

11,204 posts, read 8,250,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
The evidence is clearly out there in all the videos of him speaking candidly and not via prepared remarks.

Plus he's obviously being hidden by his people.

Next up will be some excuse, most likely covid or Trump lying, to back out of the debates.
Correct. If you watch videos of him speaking, from beginning to end, unedited, he makes a lot of sense. It's the edited, carefully chosen snippets that are being used to drive a false narritive.

Watch a Biden Presser, he answers the questions. Watch Trump (Axios most recently), the man litterally doesn't know how to read a bar-graph.

And where are you getting that he's hidden, or won't debate Trump. He's speaking daily in interviews, small speeches, and pressers.

He's eager to debate Trump. My guess is TRUMP is afraid to debate him (and well he should be), and is pushing that to try use his one crafted skill (lying) to make it look like Joe won't debate him.

The OP video does not show any impairment either. His question about testing for cocaine was valid. Why should he take a cognitive test any more than the reporter being tested for drugs. Neither one of them is showing signs that warrant such a test. That was his point.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:07 AM

302 posts, read 181,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
The VP pick will run the show and it wouldn't surprise me if Biden steps down if he wins the election.
If Biden steps down, and the VP becomes president, does this mean the Speaker of the House becomes VP?

Old 08-05-2020, 11:08 AM

8,058 posts, read 3,923,764 times
Biden has trouble making it from one end of a sentence to the other without getting lost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jMAmJRWKi0

"you know the thing"; But, Joe no longer does!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies