Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 11:12 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
That's not going to help him.

The other day I heard if you go to http://www.donaldjtrump.com/andtypea...heforwardslash

you'll see something interesting.
LOL.

I regret that I have no more reps to give you at the moment.

This will have to suffice

CN

Old 08-05-2020, 11:13 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
c) His team is fiercely opposed to him debating because ....

his campaign agreed to three standard debates back in june.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:22 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
his campaign agreed to three standard debates back in june.
But not so much in August.......

CN

Old 08-05-2020, 11:29 AM

3,408 posts, read 1,901,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janay755 View Post
In 2016 it was reported how sick Hillary was. Her coughing etc. but then nothing since. Now they talk about Joe having dementia. I wonder if it’s is bad as the media is reporting? Are things taken out of context? Let’s not turn this into a “well Trump has dementia” debate. I’d like to read from people that support Biden.
I’ve watched him take question and he seems ok but then his response to this was off
https://youtu.be/2D4oIQ4gDhs
Yes.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:30 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
LOL.

I regret that I have no more reps to give you at the moment.

This will have to suffice

CN
Good enough and thanks!

Old 08-05-2020, 11:59 AM

5,733 posts, read 4,685,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hilarious-

"still voting for him"- very typical of a democrat. I have always said that dems would vote for a sock puppet if it appeared on the ticket. So now we have essentially that- a mentally impaired man who will shortly be nursing home material and incapable of running the country. Dems don't care.

The democrats would vote for an amoeba if it was on the ticket.
True, but the same is true of Republicans.

I don't like Trump much on a personal level, but since my beliefs lean right, he is my only option.

No way would I vote for Biden or any other D; that would be against my beliefs.

Same goes for those that lean left.

Old 08-05-2020, 12:03 PM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,015 times
I sure do. I'll add that he's not circling the drain, but he's certainly in the sink.

Old 08-05-2020, 12:04 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,685,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Correct. If you watch videos of him speaking, from beginning to end, unedited, he makes a lot of sense. It's the edited, carefully chosen snippets that are being used to drive a false narritive.

Watch a Biden Presser, he answers the questions. Watch Trump (Axios most recently), the man litterally doesn't know how to read a bar-graph.

And where are you getting that he's hidden, or won't debate Trump. He's speaking daily in interviews, small speeches, and pressers.

He's eager to debate Trump. My guess is TRUMP is afraid to debate him (and well he should be), and is pushing that to try use his one crafted skill (lying) to make it look like Joe won't debate him.

The OP video does not show any impairment either. His question about testing for cocaine was valid. Why should he take a cognitive test any more than the reporter being tested for drugs. Neither one of them is showing signs that warrant such a test. That was his point.
I think you misunderstand my post.

I meant that the evidence is clearly out there in the videos of him speaking that he is def impaired.

I mean who talks about their hairy legs at a political rally? And he is always smelling women, and sometimes even young girl's, hair. Weirdo alert.

Old 08-05-2020, 12:15 PM

1,768 posts, read 567,243 times
Why is everyone so worried about Biden? I thought Trump was god's annointed. How can he lose if god chose him to rule over us for all eternity?

Old 08-05-2020, 12:21 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
The VP pick will run the show and it wouldn't surprise me if Biden steps down if he wins the election.
He wouldn't step down immediately, Jill is hell bent on living in that White House and if she has to destroy and further make a mockery out of her demented husband to get there, well so be it. She is a power grabber from the word go and it would appear nothing is going to get in her way, even if she has to prop up her shell of a man and climb up his back with her cleats onto get there, she is going to get it done. She has no more use for that worthless old pedophile than any of the dems do, they see him merely as a means to an end. Were he to be elected he will be hidden away in the basement just as obama hid him away for eight years, the wild eyed, radical left will be in charge and you can say goodbye to America, hello to Cuba. Get used to living in a dirt floor shack and begging for food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies