Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 02:31 PM

6,340 posts, read 2,891,514 times

Advertisements

Well you see things like this:

Black Lives Matter organizer calls Chicago looting ‘reparation’

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/black-...ng-reparation/

And wonder if that's what most of them think. Is this why the crime rate is so high in the black population?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 03:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Let me guess. You walk with a chip on your shoulder being oppressed? Lol. And I domt want to be special. In woke ideology those who feel oppressed and marginalized are special.
No, that’s you. I haven’t met a man that could oppress me. You’re projecting because that’s YOUR lot in life.

I don’t even know what “woke ideology” means. I was never sleep to begin with. I wasn’t raised by two limp dishrags. I’ve always been aware.

Old 08-14-2020, 03:11 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,527,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
That’s funny because almost all of the “blacks should do this” or “why don’t black people realize” around here are started by righties.
Yup.

Old 08-14-2020, 03:15 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
Ms. Rice would be my choice for the first female President ! I've been hoping she'd run ever since she was Sec. of State.
Let me get this straight. YOU Trumpistas want the woman who was one of the architects of the Iraq and Afghan WAR to go BACK to the white house????? What is wrong with you people???? My god. Haven't you had enough of black brown and white people being used as cannon fodder? The bush regime was one of the cruelest in modern history and she was at the helm. Deplorable.

Old 08-14-2020, 03:52 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Let me get this straight. YOU Trumpistas want the woman who was one of the architects of the Iraq and Afghan WAR to go BACK to the white house????? What is wrong with you people???? My god. Haven't you had enough of black brown and white people being used as cannon fodder? The bush regime was one of the cruelest in modern history and she was at the helm. Deplorable.
We’re supposed to just forget about the whole Iraq thing.

Old 08-14-2020, 04:52 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,350,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t even know what “woke ideology” means. I was never sleep to begin with. I wasn’t raised by two limp dishrags. I’ve always been aware.
ITA. Such a stupid term, and it's most often used by right wingers as a rhetorical device.

Old 08-14-2020, 05:14 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,935 times
Quote:
We’re supposed to just forget about the whole Iraq thing.
Yes..... People often ask me why the slogan isnt "all lives matter". I tell them because black and brown lives are the only ones on this planet that don't matter to anyone. Posts like this make my point. The Bush admin committed war crimes against humanity. What they did to the ME would make El Diablo blush. But we want THIS black woman to be president. Almost a million brown people dead. We care about our soldiers(well not Trumpers who don't mind russian bounties on their heads) but NOBODY cares about the deaths of the brown middle easterners in iraq and syria . How can Condi Rice sleep at night? Wolfawitz. Rumsfeld. Cheny. Powell. That UN speech gives me the chills.

Old 08-14-2020, 05:50 PM

3,744 posts, read 1,441,196 times
Quote:
No, that’s you. I haven’t met a man that could oppress me. You’re projecting because that’s YOUR lot in life.

Actually Im not projecting anything. I'm totally fine. I dont know what your whoopla is all about. Good for you that you are always woke. You want a organic cookie?

Old 08-14-2020, 05:55 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Said it before and I will again. I'd take Condi Rice over anyone running today, 2016, 2012 or 2008. Rice/ Haley would be a great team.

Powell/ Rice or Rice Powell would have been good for 2012.

Old 08-14-2020, 06:34 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,325,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Condoleezaa Rice observes that it is a problem of the left that they think they know what black people ought to think.

Of course it is a problem, one that smacks of breathtaking arrogance, not to mention clear-cut racism.

All people are individuals and should be respected enough to allow them the liberty of their own thoughts and beliefs. That includes people of ALL skin colors, which certainly includes black people.

Talk about patronizing and domineering.

Condoleezza Rice: "A Problem with the media" Is They Think They Know What Black People Should Think. I fixed it for her, it's that simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies