Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 09:07 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Oh look, another fake blonde haired, fake contact wearing person suckering people into believing she is right wing so she can get more views.
Oh look, another racist post from a Leftist, but it's OK because you're on the right team and have the right skin color. Maybe you just can't deal with anyone going off the reservation, speaking their mind and making perfect sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 09:17 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Oh look, another fake blonde haired, fake contact wearing person suckering people into believing she is right wing so she can get more views.
Whatever shes done to herself, hair makeup what have you, she wears it well. Now, as to "suckering" people to get more views by espousing conservative views. Ummm...yeah, bout that.

It's the position of the left that conservative views aren't what people want to hear. So how is that going to gain her more views.? Would that get her 'canceled?'

I've noticed that all the leftists that have posted commentary about her here went straight to personal attacks on her. She doesn't look Black, she's NOT Black, she's more White than Black, shes just another token, fake hair, fake eyes on and on it goes.

The thing about her being bi racial and therefore more white than Black confused me. Somebody brought it up earlier that was a standard that didn't get applied to Obama.

He was as Black as the day is long. How does that work? If your bi racial and not a leftist you have to claim your White side but if you are a leftist then you can be Black. Got it.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:20 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,182,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Oh look, another racist post from a Leftist, but it's OK because you're on the right team and have the right skin color. Maybe you just can't deal with anyone going off the reservation, speaking their mind and making perfect sense.
Dividing people by continent was a good idea. It could have worked, if only America would have stuck to the original plan of one color/race only in America. If that would have happened, none of this would be happening now. The rush for the outlying planets will work out well if what has happened down here on earth is taken seriously.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Whatever shes done to herself, hair makeup what have you, she wears it well. Now, as to "suckering" people to get more views by espousing conservative views. Ummm...yeah, bout that.

It's the position of the left that conservative views aren't what people want to hear. So how is that going to gain her more views.? Would that get her 'canceled?'

I've noticed that all the leftists that have posted commentary about her here went straight to personal attacks on her. She doesn't look Black, she's NOT Black, she's more White than Black, shes just another token, fake hair, fake eyes on and on it goes.

The thing about her being bi racial and therefore more white than Black confused me. Somebody brought it up earlier that was a standard that didn't get applied to Obama.

He was as Black as the day is long. How does that work? If your bi racial and not a leftist you have to claim your White side but if you are a leftist then you can be Black. Got it.
Well yeah. Blacks are leftists/communists. Blacks who are not leftists/communists are not black. That should clear things up by now. It is real simple stuff.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:25 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
I'm not convinced this woman is lying about her politics to make money. Why would a black woman (or man) lie to make money and risk being bashed by their own community? Look at the intolerant responses of black posters in this thread? She'd have to be out of her mind.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm not convinced this woman is lying about her politics to make money. Why would a black woman (or man) lie to make money and risk being bashed by their own community? Look at the intolerant responses of black posters in this thread? She'd have to be out of her mind.
Because we blacks do it all the time. We like money, okay? Whites don't seem to get that even though they like money, too. Anyhow, nobody black really cares being bashed by our own community. It's a way of life for us. Y'know, we kill each other all the time in Chicago and such.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:55 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,433,136 times
None of these agendas have the goal of equality for any race.

The goal is POWER. Power over the world around you and those creatures one and all that live in it.

4 legged, finned, winged aside with the most effective players being Homosapiens Sapiens (I mean humans) things can get nasty.

Feminism? My daughters both said it's lost its way. It's not about women's rights and equality anymore. It's about control and power over others.

Civil Rights? Same thing. It's about power over others. It's about one group set against another with the goal of gaining power for a few.

Humans seeking power and those who have it use their fellows by dividing them, manipulating them and setting them against one another. Race, religion, resources, institutions such as media, education, propaganda are all used to accomplish this.

What's really sad is it works all too well. Just take a look around you.

Old 08-09-2020, 10:04 AM

3,315 posts, read 2,131,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

To the folks truly on the far-left, any dissent to a claim -- regardless of how irrational or unsupported by evidence the claim may be -- is construed as being further evidence of the claim's veracity. It's a self-sustaining pathology, and in fairness, is one that's also observable in the extreme of the right-wing as well. The key differences between one side's extreme and the other, however, is two-fold: Number of 'believers' and the degree to which the pathology is manifested. These factors are why I worry more about the extremity of the left more than I do the right at present.

Old 08-09-2020, 11:15 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,201,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Newer improved generations will adjust to this humanity depriving reality and they will adopt it as the only possible and all sufficient, they will not miss a thing about all the things we crave but can't get just like those proverbial people who never left a cave don't miss the Sun. We feel discomfort largerly because we aware of the more humane alternatives. Old farts will die off and they will rewire the younglings.
It is hard to miss something you've never had or never felt, but I don't think humans are infinitely-malleable. They aren't blank-slates. Humans can adapt only to a degree. And humans have already been forced to adapt, but much is maladaptation. Which is why there are so many problems, so much discontent, so much pushback, so much anger, so much depression.

There have to be certain realities that are just true, universal, and can't be changed. But we are also a product of our genes. Most depressed people complain that life is meaningless or pointless. But the desire for meaning must be genetic(unique to humans), and some people don't seem to care. Some people seem to be more resilient. I don't know if the culture will rewire young people, but I do think society tends to weed out people who are incompatible.

For instance, civilization requires obedience, and people who are more obedient tend to thrive, while those who are disobedient get shot by the police. Civilization in a sense has "domesticated" man. People who don't do well in civilization, who aren't resilient, who get depressed and struggle for meaning, are far less likely to have children, and many of them kill themselves. Thus whatever genetically drives people to feel that way should be lost over time.

But there is probably a connection between a desire for meaning and religion. And religious people have far more children than atheists. Though not everyone who is religious is what I would call a "true-believer", and perceptions of religion vary. To some god is more like a genie who grants wishes. To others he is the hope that allows them to endure the pains of life. The former can "lose god" and carry on. But when the latter loses god, they lose hope.

There seems to be certain genes that protect people from alcoholism. Alcoholism greatly increases your chances of dying young(and thus not reproducing). In a society where alcohol doesn't exist, these genes would have no evolutionary-pressure. But in a society where alcohol was readily-available, over time they should become more and more prevalent to the point of being ubiquitous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

I think society will likely continue to convulse until people like myself are weeded-out. Antinatalism is necessarily an evolutionary dead-end. Those who are predisposed to it have no future. While those who just want to reproduce as much as they can will inherit the Earth. I knew a guy who had ten children from six different baby mammas who wasn't raising any of them. He believed his entire purpose in life was to have as many children as possible. And that was six years ago, he probably has several more by now(and yes, he is black, and he especially loved impregnating white women).

In our society, being an introvert must necessarily be less evolutionarily-advantageous, but in a society with arranged-marriages the disadvantages might completely disappear, if not become favorable(less-threatening, easier to get-along with, etc).

So what does the future really hold? I don't know. Maybe Idiocracy, maybe Gattaca. My only comfort is that I won't be there to see it. The sooner I can get out of here the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHfMFDqYbtc

Last edited by Redshadowz; 08-09-2020 at 11:25 AM..

Old 08-09-2020, 11:46 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Conservatism by definition is a hierarchical system running on behalf of the elites that discards unwanted wage cogs without mercy. Thus less welfare. For conservatism to work the discarded cogs must be placated or contained by force. Conservatives prefer force big time. Hand to mouth wage cogs must be forever hopeful to join parasitic elite. A wage cog has no means to foresee elite' demand for his labor. He must try though and graciously crawl and die somewhere if he's made the wrong bet.
It's from the word conserve. Use less of, meaning less government and not the twisted definition you just made up because the policies you back are known failures.
When you make something up, you've already lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies