Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 11:16 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Q followers have known for many months that Chief Justice Roberts was being blackmailed, which might explain his odd rulings. A 'John Roberts' is in the flight logs. Nothing officially confirmed yet. "Judge" for yourself

Early Tuesday morning, a whistleblower who allegedly works in the federal circuit revealed a Supreme Court justice was seen in various “Epstein tapes” that were recently recovered by investigators.

The shocking part is the canary [Ghislaine?] is telling the feds a certain nation state has been blackmailing this gentleman since prior to his nomination to SCOTUS. What does this mean? This justice was hand picked at the highest levels specifically because he was being controlled via blackmail. [Like most politicians?]

The “nation state” that has been blackmailing the justice was later confirmed to be “one of the 5 eyes” [US, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia]

The SCOTUS justice on the tapes – it is being rumored in the federal court community – has sat down with the FBI to roll on a previous president AND wife [Bill and Hill?] in an effort to keep his position, or more likely, be allowed to gracefully retire before the next SCOTUS term.

“If I were going to predict the future we are going to see a resignation in about 2-3 weeks as the last of the SCOTUS cases for this term are just about done.”

My guess would be for 'health reasons' or 'wants to spend more time with his family.'

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/07/...g-blackmailed/

You fail by highlighting a rumor.

The SCOTUS justice on the tapes – it is being rumored in the federal court community – has sat down with the FBI to roll on a previous president AND wife [Bill and Hill?] in an effort to keep his position, or more likely, be allowed to gracefully retire before the next SCOTUS term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 11:16 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
I don't think this Q person is anyone who knows anything. Anyone could go online and start something that has legs and spreads like wildfire.

On the other hand, there's a reason Epstein's first case was handled the way it was. A reason the girls kept going to the FBI and nothing came of it. Big red flags.

The problem is, whatever the truth is won't likely come out in the media which has been co-opted. So which websites reveal the truth? Where can you go to see actual documents that contain factual stories that aren't covered by the MSM and aren't filled with stories about potatoes spying on citizens or Joe Biden being a space alien sent to destroy earth?

I don't know (if you do, DM me), but I do know, this website isn't it.

Old 08-06-2020, 11:20 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Q Anon and Clover Chronicle, eh?

Clover Chronicle: Overall, we rate The Clover Chronicle Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as use of poor sources, a failed fact check and a complete lack of transparency.

Hard pass.
Clover Chronicle promotes sensational conspiracies and disinformation for profit.

Many people believe anything when it seems to validate their perceptions.

Old 08-06-2020, 11:26 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
A friend of mine who is an attorney and recently ran for a local judge's seat just posted this on Facebook, I thought it relevant to the topic of the thread, even though it was a link to the Business Insider story about Pence calling Roberts a "disappointment to conservatives".

This is really quite disgusting. A judge or justice’s job is not to do the bidding of a party, Congress or the President. This is what our Vice President seems to be disappointed by. This is misguided, at best, and, at worst, it is a call for judges/justices to be the “Yes” man or woman of a particular party. There is a separation of powers for this very reason. A judge/justice needs to be fair, impartial, and uphold our Constitution. This is essentially a call to ignore those duties.
Because you read it on the internet and it was reposted on someone’s Facebook page somehow makes it credible?

Old 08-06-2020, 11:35 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Because you read it on the internet and it was reposted on someone’s Facebook page somehow makes it credible?

Huh?

I reposted the thoughts of a friend. Where does credibility play into an opinion?

However, she's an attorney and is aspiring to a judgeship, so yes, I find her credible as a person.

Old 08-06-2020, 11:57 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times
It says the person will resign. Man I sure hope so! That would be great! Get a conservative pushed through before the election.

Old 08-06-2020, 12:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Huh?

I reposted the thoughts of a friend. Where does credibility play into an opinion?

However, she's an attorney and is aspiring to a judgeship, so yes, I find her credible as a person.
You made it very clear that your friend posted to, and was commenting on, a different story involving Pence and Roberts.

Some people are in such a hurry to school others they don't take a nanosecond to try and understand what someone has posted.

Old 08-06-2020, 12:18 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You made it very clear that your friend posted to, and was commenting on, a different story involving Pence and Roberts.

Some people are in such a hurry to school others they don't take a nanosecond to try and understand what someone has posted.
Thanks. Couldn't rep you again, yet.

Although, upon revisiting my post, I could have phrased it a bit less clumsily. Oh, well.

Old 08-06-2020, 12:25 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Q followers have known for many months that Chief Justice Roberts was being blackmailed, which might explain his odd rulings. A 'John Roberts' is in the flight logs. Nothing officially confirmed yet. "Judge" for yourself
So you admit that your absurd Q conspiracy post is a complete fabrication with no evidence in the first paragraph of your post. I mean, I guess you could say that is a little bit of progress on honesty at least.

Old 08-06-2020, 12:26 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
A friend of mine who is an attorney and recently ran for a local judge's seat just posted this on Facebook. I thought it relevant to the topic of the thread, even though it was actually in reference to a link to the Business Insider story about Pence calling Roberts a "disappointment to conservatives".

Her FB comments:
This is really quite disgusting. A judge or justice’s job is not to do the bidding of a party, Congress or the President. This is what our Vice President seems to be disappointed by. This is misguided, at best, and, at worst, it is a call for judges/justices to be the “Yes” man or woman of a particular party. There is a separation of powers for this very reason. A judge/justice needs to be fair, impartial, and uphold our Constitution. This is essentially a call to ignore those duties.
ask your friend if she thinks Ruth Bader Ginsburg is an independent jurist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies