Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 06:18 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaefer687 View Post
Deutche Bank has complied with a subpoena and provided detailed records of Trump’s financial records to NY prosecutor, Cyrus Vance. The Manhattan DA is investigating Trump, the Trump organization & the Trump Foundation for bank fraud & money laundering. These are not pardonable offenses. An August surprise? This could be a very big deal. Follow the money!

Also, the NY AG is making a big announcement tomorrow morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/polit...ion/index.html
I am do tired of all the may, if, could, etc. we have been bombarded with every day for over 3 1/2 years and NOTHING ever comes of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 06:21 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Don't you whackos ever get tired of the wild goose chases that go absolutely nowhere??

Old 08-07-2020, 07:19 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I am do tired of all the may, if, could, etc. we have been bombarded with every day for over 3 1/2 years and NOTHING ever comes of them.
I hear ya. The criminality is flagrant and the senate is complicit. Our only recourse is to vote Democratic in November. Trump is doing his best to cheat with voter suppression. Mail in ballots is fine in Florida but not in other states? Really? If he manages to cheat his way in again, our only hope is a blue house and senate. Make him a lame duck for 4 years.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:21 AM

994 posts, read 502,206 times
Quote:
I hear ya. The criminality is flagrant and the senate is complicit. Our only recourse is to vote Democratic in November. Trump is doing his best to cheat with voter suppression. Mail in ballots is fine in Florida but not in other states? Really? If he manages to cheat his way in again, our only hope is a blue house and senate. Make him a lame duck for 4 years.
He wouldn't be a total lame duck though, there's the courts and executive orders. The damage will be even worse.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:22 AM

913 posts, read 886,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Do you understand math? Do you understand that there can be significantly more members of a set below the mean than above the mean? Apparently not. I'm sorry you're bad at math.

How do you know? All you've posted is an opinion piece on places to retire.
There are more registered dam. than rep., which is why you use average to see what's what. Not bad at math, but pIain see we've reached the point of insults which tells me you are past the point of discussion. So I will let you ramble on without responding back. Enjoy whatever it is you tell yourself to feel better. Unfortunately the blue states will always subsidize the needy red states and no amount of discussion will ever change that.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:26 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradrops View Post
There are more registered dam. than rep., which is why you use average to see what's what. Not bad at math, but pIain see we've reached the point of insults which tells me you are past the point of discussion. So I will let you ramble on without responding back. Enjoy whatever it is you tell yourself to feel better. Unfortunately the blue states will always subsidize the needy red states and no amount of discussion will ever change that.
You only use average when you're trying to hide the fact that those who earn less than $50,000/year are majority Dem and subsequently Dems outnumber Republicans on public assistance by more than 2 to 1. Those are all factual statements. Here's a handy chart to help you understand:

What You Earn vs. How You Vote

The chart stops at $200K, or the diverging trend would be even greater as income increases.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:52 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,555,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaefer687 View Post
Deutche Bank has complied with a subpoena and provided detailed records of Trump’s financial records to NY prosecutor, Cyrus Vance. The Manhattan DA is investigating Trump, the Trump organization & the Trump Foundation for bank fraud & money laundering. These are not pardonable offenses. An August surprise? This could be a very big deal. Follow the money!

Also, the NY AG is making a big announcement tomorrow morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/polit...ion/index.html
Ooooopppppsssss.

BTW, the expression is "the *** is up", which it isn't.

Old 08-08-2020, 05:31 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I hear ya. The criminality is flagrant and the HOUSE is complicit. Our only recourse is to vote Republican in November. Gee, that was easy.

Old 08-08-2020, 05:53 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,624,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradrops View Post
Sorry, leaders of those states have to take responsibility for what is happening in their state. Like I said, don't care why, they need to fix it and stop mooching off everyone else. FYI, blue states are full of democratic voters so that's not a valid excuse
Is that why blue states are broke as hell and begging the federal government to bail their asses out?

NY Facing $30 Billion Deficit Without Federal Aid, Cuomo Says

California faces $54B budget deficit

*cackles*

Old 08-08-2020, 06:12 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Trump must live the most squeaky clean life ever. The idiot democrats, have been trying to find something on him every second of ever single day he has been the president. It is embarrassing at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies