Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 06:15 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
They are rioting because society has taught them that they only have to show up to get the trophy, they only have to be alive to deserve what others have worked hard to attain and they only have to throw a tantrum to get what they want.

I want to thank my mother for instilling in me the knowledge that certain behavior was likely to get me an ass-whipping. Lessons that worked. I never needed the ass-whipping.

I feel Mother Karma beginning to get a little perturbed as she watches what these wayward children are doing. The ass-whipping is coming.
My fear is that if Biden wins, the ass-whipping will not be coming. There will be just more enabling of spoiled children demanding what they feel they are entitled to - whether they earned it or not.

The most ominous sign was when the BLM leader said that if whites don't give blacks what they demand, they'll burn the whole system down. If Dems get in (WH and Senate both), they will give out "reparations" to blacks to avoid that. Blackmail, pure and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 06:36 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
My fear is that if Biden wins, the ass-whipping will not be coming. There will be just more enabling of spoiled children demanding what they feel they are entitled to - whether they earned it or not.

The most ominous sign was when the BLM leader said that if whites don't give blacks what they demand, they'll burn the whole system down. If Dems get in (WH and Senate both), they will give out "reparations" to blacks to avoid that. Blackmail, pure and simple.

The ass-whipping will not come from officialdom.

I stick with the quote that is putatively attributed to Admiral Yamamoto of Japan, after the attack on Pearl Harbor, regarding how foolish it would be to attack the US mainland: "To invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle."

BLM is an invading force and they'd do well to remember that there are roughly as many guns as there are people in the US and most of them are in the hands of law abiding citizens who are getting fed up with the insurrectionists.

Old 08-06-2020, 06:43 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,122 times
Well they’ve got chutzpah, I’ll live them that. Loser offspring from loser parents. Thanks a lot you pathetic parents for raising these disgusting things and then unleashing them on the rest of us. You must be so proud.

Old 08-06-2020, 06:45 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Well they’ve got chutzpah, I’ll live them that. Loser offspring from loser parents. Thanks a lot you pathetic parents for raising these disgusting things and then unleashing them on the rest of us. You must be so proud.
Chutzpah? They're being protected by city leaders and our main stream media.

Old 08-06-2020, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Chutzpah? They're being protected by city leaders and our main stream media.

Right. Chutpah? More like hubris. I define chutzpah as a sometimes admirable trait. This is just cowardly hubris.

Old 08-06-2020, 06:51 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Rioters filed a law suit on Monday claiming that they can't safely riot - errr - peacefully protest police brutality, because Seattle allows their police to be brutal in suppressing their riots - err peaceful protests.

snip
1) The top picture is not of a demonstrator. It is proof the person is a rioter and expecting to riot.
2) Interesting those 2 pics I see all white people.

Time to stop playing with these stupid animals. This is no longer about George Floyd. That ended months ago.

1) Declare a riot
2) Give 10 minutes or whatever to give dispersal time.
3) Encircle the remaining rioters and push them EN MASSE into waiting cattle trucks. They deserve no better.
4) Prosecute as appropriate. Yeah, i get it. First time is misdemeanor and no jail. Eventually by the 10th time they are caught it will be a years long sentence. CCC style work camps rebuilding what these animals have destroyed.

Play time for this walking trash needs to be OVER

Old 08-06-2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Right. Chutpah? More like hubris. I define chutzpah as a sometimes admirable trait. This is just cowardly hubris.

I disagree. I think chutzpah was exactly the right term:

“There's nothing good about chutzpah in Yiddish,” says Michael Wex, an expert on the language. “It's an unambiguously negative quality characterized by a disregard for manners, social conventions, and the feelings and opinions of others

Old 08-06-2020, 07:05 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Notice the absence of resident lefties in these threads. Theyre nutty as these adult children playing dress up revolutionary. I wonder where society went wrong. Too many participation trophies? Victimhood generation?

Old 08-06-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
I disagree. I think chutzpah was exactly the right term:

“There's nothing good about chutzpah in Yiddish,” says Michael Wex, an expert on the language. “It's an unambiguously negative quality characterized by a disregard for manners, social conventions, and the feelings and opinions of others

I stand corrected, austinaggie. Thanks.

Old 08-06-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
I stand corrected, austinaggie. Thanks.
You’re welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies