Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2020, 08:33 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Help me understand why you find this so racist and bad? Of course Latinos are more diverse coming from so many different countries and being in so many different races. Blacks and blacks, whites are whites and Asians are Asias, but a Latino/a can be any race, which is why 'Latino' is not a race. Having all of the above well represented in US makes US as whole diverse.
Crap, this is oversimplified ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 08:34 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
There are no gaffs like Trump Gaffs. The moron in chief can’t talk unless he’s on a teleprompter.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:35 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Your words, not mine. Some are mixed race, but the fact remains that Latinos are more diverse than AAs. Heck, even Biden said of the AA community: "African-American community with notable exceptions"

Still dodging the question? Still waving the race card?
Not me. Biden. Many, many times. Let him talk, and inevitably a racist speaks.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:37 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Are you being a bit racist here?

Your post reminds me of the racist "one drop rule."

There are individuals who can pass as either black or white. There are people who identify as "white" that have some black ancestry. There are people who identify as "black" that genetically speaking are more white.

Unless they are a recent immigrant, all black Americans with a family history in the US are part white. In fact nearly a fourth part white and a smidgen Native American.
Yep. Diverse. Too bad Biden wouldn't know that because he's a racist.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:38 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Biden essentially said "blacks are all the same". Why are you working so hard to defend Biden's blatant racism?
Doesn't your hand get tired of waving the race card? Isn't venting out all that emotion draining the energy out of you?

No, he didn't say they are all the same, he even added "with notable exceptions".

Would you scream "RACISM" if someone said whites are not very diverse? I don't, and my ancestry is among the least diverse in the world. It is what is it. No need to get all emotional about it.

Why is being diverse such a batch of honor for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Are you being a bit racist here?
No. I am one of the least racist people you'll find.

Its interesting that you are yet another race card waiver.......

Donald Trump 2020 war-cry RAAACIIIST.....RAAAAACIIIIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yep. Diverse. Too bad Biden wouldn't know that because he's a racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Let him talk, and inevitably a racist speaks.

RAAACIIIST.....RAAAAACIIIIST

The irony.........

Old 08-07-2020, 08:51 AM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
No. I am one of the least racist people you'll find.

Its interesting that you are yet another race card waiver.......

Donald Trump 2020 war-cry RAAACIIIST.....RAAAAACIIIIST

You said: "How many AAs are white? None

How many whites are black? None"

I think that is a bit racist.

You are denying the fact that people can be dual races.

If you want to argue that Biden is correct on ideological grounds, that statistically speaking self-identified blacks more than any other race in America votes as a block I would agree with you.

When you want to start constricting everyone on genetic grounds as strictly white or black, but not both - well I disagree with that form of racism.

Let me dumb it down a bit for you. I know a nice young lady. Her mom is white and her dad is black. But her dad has very fair skin for a black man - in fact lighter than my skin and I identify as white. This young lady could identify as white or black. If she told you she was white - you wouldn't think she was wrong as she has lighter skin than me and straight long hair. She identifies as both. She is smart and actually got a really nice scholarship for minorities.

In fact, I thought she was white for the longest time until I got to know her better and found out that she is part black and identifies as both.

It is unfair to tell her that she is either white or black, but doesn't belong to both.

It is actually extremely offensive and reminiscent of the racist "one drop rule" - look it up.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:56 AM

5,956 posts, read 2,877,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
There are no gaffs like Trump Gaffs. The moron in chief can’t talk unless he’s on a teleprompter.
You speaking of the former, Divider in Charge, obama ?

Old 08-07-2020, 08:56 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,405 times
Quote:

RAAACIIIST.....RAAAAACIIIIST

The irony.........
It’s not really racist, but it is incredibly ignorant. I’m surprised that you’re actually defending this nonsense. He is a boomer from an overwhelmingly white town who probably didn’t interact with anyone outside his race until he was well into his adult years. I don’t know why you would think he is some kind of authority on the matter.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:09 AM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
It’s not really racist, but it is incredibly ignorant. I’m surprised that you’re actually defending this nonsense. He is a boomer from an overwhelmingly white town who probably didn’t interact with anyone outside his race until he was well into his adult years. I don’t know why you would think he is some kind of authority on the matter.

I think what FinnJarber is doing is a bit racist. I don't think he is a bad guy, but it is a touch racist.

If someone said that they were "both Italian and Irish" would FinnJarber interject that they can be Irish or Italian, but not both? I highly doubt it.

You look at the history of the "one drop rule" meant to put racial restrictions on people.

The famous Plessy v. Fergusson Supreme Court Case, he was something like 7/8ths White and could pass as a white man, but people shrieked you are either white or black, not both and if you have one drop of black blood you are black and he was segregated out of the train car.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:20 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ommunity-nabj/

WHAT IN THE HE!!. Wow. Dude....is he TRYING to make Black voters not vote for him? Talk about stepping on your own tongue. What a STUPID comment.
Black voters don’t like any white candidate. Black voters want money. That’s it, nothing more. We don’t care about your values, your lifestyles or whatever. Money the only thing we care about. If trump gives it to us, we’ll go with that. If he doesn’t, we’ll take it from somebody else. All white candidates are better off pandering to whites and non blacks. I’m just telling it like it is. I can’t believe so many whites think blacks actually care about your politics other than the money. Trump has plenty of it and that’s why we like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies