Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 07:07 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wanting to get rid of a vote is hating the constitution. Wanting to delay it by a year is hating it.

Wanting to spread it out to 3 days may or may not be legal, but calling it hating the constitution is hyperbole.

And the left are all suddenly Constitutional scholars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 07:11 AM

994 posts, read 501,438 times
Quote:
Went online to refresh myself with the "fiasco in NJ" you mentioned but I can only find 1 legitimate article behind a pay wall the rest are from online right-wing sources so i'll pass on those. If you want another example of possible voter fraud look at Atlanta's General Election and how so many polling places were closed and surprisingly they were all in predominantly minority areas which lean Democrat.
Exactly.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:12 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
it's also safe to riot and loot and blow up courthouses.

How many cases of COVID were traced by all those COVID trackers to protests?? ZERO.

But it's not safe to go to church.

Oh, and politicians don't have to wear masks, either.

Tell me again that this isn't political?
Must be an inside outside thing.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:12 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,795,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
My vote for "CD Post of the Year".
haha thanks!

Old 08-07-2020, 07:22 AM

1,154 posts, read 366,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
How did they come up with that formula?
I don’t know who they are, but I don’t think it’s safe to do any of those errands in places where there are major outbreaks.

Old 08-07-2020, 07:24 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
"They" will come up with any formula that they think prevents Trump from winning. They don't tell us what to do. They work for us. We must quit reacting as though we must obey like we are their servants or some such nonsense.

Conservatives need to buck up, grow a pair and refuse to conform to the idiocy that the DEMs come up with every time they don't get their way.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-07-2020 at 03:28 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 07:29 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,570,419 times
If you can protest/riot/loot/commit arson in person, then you can vote in person.

Shouldn’t BOTH sides want a secure election that minimizes as much fraud as possible? Am I missing something here?

Old 08-07-2020, 07:29 AM

407 posts, read 122,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
"They" will come up with any formula that they think prevents Trump from winning. They don't tell us what to do. They work for us. We must quit reacting as though we must obey like we are their servants or some such nonsense.

Conservatives need to buck up, grow a pair and refuse to conform to the idiocy that the DEMs come up with every time they don't get their way.
You have had your way for 4 years. You all have successfully trashed the economy once again, put the country in chaos once again, removed us as world leaders and your science illiteracy reigns supreme. We are up the creek right now. This level of horror should sustain your conservative tastes for a good decade! We don't need another 4 years to continue it.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-07-2020 at 03:29 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 07:36 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,696,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
How did they come up with that formula?
Imagine if your entire city converged on Home Depot all on the same day?

Come on, this doesn't take much brain power.

Besides, let's say Home Depot is too crowded - I don't have to place my order in person. I can place it online and it can be delivered. Why can't we place my vote and have USPS deliver it to the election office?

Yours is a false equivalence. Bogus thread. Again.

Last edited by dspguy; 08-07-2020 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Fixed grammar

Old 08-07-2020, 07:43 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

Conservatives need to buck up, grow a pair and refuse to conform to the idiocy that the DEMwits come up with every time they don't get their way.
This doesn't even make sense. The only ones trying to screw with the election and crap on the constitution are Trump and the right wingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies