Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 04:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times

Advertisements

There’s nothing more harmful than young, self-loathing whites.

The Democrats have caused division any way they can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2020, 04:57 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

The video is pathetic, as these crazed losers scream and complain, as they burn down the buildings around them. How does burning down and destroying your city going to help you? Do any of these people have JOBS? How do you riot for 70 days? Is somebody funding you? (Soros) .... Your unemployment Federal bonus dried up (if you had a job to lose) and your $600 a week is no more....

Old 08-08-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The video is pathetic, as these crazed losers scream and complain, as they burn down the buildings around them. How does burning down and destroying your city going to help you? Do any of these people have JOBS? How do you riot for 70 days? Is somebody funding you? (Soros) .... Your unemployment Federal bonus dried up (if you had a job to lose) and your $600 a week is no more....
I think they’re mostly middle and upper class 20-somethings who are being supported by their liberal Mom and Dad. A friend of mine has a 26-year-old college graduate daughter who has never had a real job. She never even worked summers between college years. (A couple of afternoons volunteering at the library doesn’t count.j

When I was growing up, the kids of the liberal parents were always the ones getting into legal scraps - running red lights, speeding, being picked up for a joint, starting gambling rings, etc. The kids of strict parents came directly home from their after-school jobs, had dinner, and hit the books.

Old 08-08-2020, 05:44 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,054,504 times
Meh. She seemed like a reasonable old lady, so the kids spared her the beat down she might have endured if she came out wearing a MAGA hat or a confederate flag. The rage kids express these days towards the 50+ crowd is well justified, by the way. Never before has a generation in America started off their adulthood at such an enormous disadvantage. Violent inter-generational conflict will get worse before it gets better.

Old 08-08-2020, 05:53 AM

5,103 posts, read 2,049,434 times
There's some good vlogs about the "riots of peace" and Andy Ngo posted this tweet.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...17524249849862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_sAs7lPK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OnvyCqeac

Old 08-08-2020, 05:55 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Meh. She seemed like a reasonable old lady, so the kids spared her the beat down she might have endured if she came out wearing a MAGA hat or a confederate flag. The rage kids express these days towards the 50+ crowd is well justified, by the way. Never before has a generation in America started off their adulthood at such an enormous disadvantage. Violent inter-generational conflict will get worse before it gets better.
Wrong....

Take this chit up with their parents..

This is the 'ENTITLED', give me EVERYTHING Generation.

Who the hell are they to go up to an elderly person like that?

This is a post thread in my opinion...

Old 08-08-2020, 05:56 AM

18,463 posts, read 15,244,932 times
How is this anything BUT evil?

Who throws paint on a defenseless elderly woman?

Old 08-08-2020, 05:57 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,969,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

In Pittsburgh it is mostly young white women protesting. The last protest the white girls did was to keep police from moving back into their renovated building, which of course failed. What is it with these young white women? Are they just acting out because Trump won last time? They sure are an odd bunch. They highjacked BLM and are really gong nuts.

Old 08-08-2020, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Wrong....

Take this chit up with their parents..

This is the 'ENTITLED', give me EVERYTHING Generation.

Who the hell are they to go up to an elderly person like that?

This is a post thread in my opinion...
I noticed this change in young toward old (or older) starting around 20 years ago. I was in my early 40s then, and 21- and 22-year-olds spoke with total disdain and disrespect to me. I NEVER would he spoken to someone old enough to be my mother the way they did.

Example:

Me: “Jim, would you mind making 10 copies of this for today’s meeting when you get a chance?”

Jim: Sure, no problem. (Correct answer.)
Jim: Why don’t you do some of the crap work yourself? I’m willing to do five copies and you’ll have to do the other five.” (Actual response.)

Old 08-08-2020, 06:18 AM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Yeah. Sure. Because those in high school who watched their big brother die in a jungle sh*thole in the 60s, and knew that their number would come up as soon as they graduated, had it real easy.

One just example. Just one. If they weren't trying to change history (or eliminate it all together) you would know that every generation has had extreme challenges. Pick a generation. The one setting out into the unknown to settle the west. The one walking north or south in bare feet to fight in the Civil War. The one walking from town to town in search of a job and a bowl of soup during the Depression. The ones dying on the shores of Europe and the ones dying in Japanese jungle POW camps during WW2. I could go on. But go ahead and tell me what a horrible life you have. And then go ahead and try and justify violence. It tells me everything I need to know about you.

Better watch it. Those disgusting 50+ folks you despise so much are battle hardened (sometimes by real battle in combat and sometimes just by real life). They're tougher than you. I promise you that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies