Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 05:32 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I tried wearing skinny jeans once, but could not, as I have testicles.

One of my favorite examples of the SJW male, and the shrieking type voice that is common with such.

This one happened to observe a red cap on somebody else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6VqJunOOw
I remember that one. What a pusscake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 05:38 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
I tried wearing skinny jeans once, but could not, as I have testicles.

One of my favorite examples of the SJW male, and the shrieking type voice that is common with such.

This one happened to observe a red cap on somebody else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6VqJunOOw

I love this one, especially at about 3:15 when the whatever-it-is starts screaming like a six year old girl. Thanks for a pleasant trip down memory lane!

Old 08-09-2020, 11:51 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Have we come up with a name for a male "Karen" yet because this twerp needs a name.

It is so funny to see the irony in these Bozos. They hate the cops and want to have them all fired, disbanded disarmed and defunded but whoa watch out when they need one to help them, to talk them off the ledge that borders their safe space.
The Chinese came up with one: Baizuo.

Old 08-09-2020, 12:27 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I love this one, especially at about 3:15 when the whatever-it-is starts screaming like a six year old girl. Thanks for a pleasant trip down memory lane!
Trump gear is like kryptonite to a mentally sick leftist! LOL! Just too damn funny! The black dude is like what the F is wrong with this clerk. LOL!

Old 08-09-2020, 12:29 PM

7,361 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugal Audiophile View Post
There's a dozen videos this month alone of MAGA Karens acting like fools. There will be dozens more in the coming weeks. Endless supply of MAGA karens
Yeah like the one who lived in NYC...oh wait

Old 08-09-2020, 02:25 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Kanye is the modern version of Stepin Fetchit. That mural will be mutilated in a place like Sta Monica.
So, you don't like his politics so you decide to denigrate a black performer using a racial reference.

Maybe you can send him an email and list how all black men should act in accordance with your wishes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies