Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 09:34 AM

957 posts, read 538,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Then I suggest you go back and read my posts as I have said many times now. Why is it I have to repeat myself with you endlessly and not at all with anyone else?
Well I guess its MP1 AND Hooligan AND me, with whom you have to 'repeat yourself endlessly'? (oh AND alllll those other people with whom youve had to repeat yourself over and over and over again????)

First of all... WHY would I want to spend the time sifting through allll your other posts to understand what you are saying in THIS post? Can you not just be succinct and concise in THIS post so we can understand what it is youre proving in THIS post without having to refer to other posts??

Secondly... to go back to the beginning of this... YOU claimed that all these people were going to a private pool and were laughing and having fun, whilst receiving free money.

What business is it of yours WHAT others do? or WHY they are going to a private pool or even WHY they are receiving 'free money' ??
For all you know, this is the first time in a long time that they have been able to let loose and have a giggle because some of their family members died of Covid.

Or maybe they are receiving 'free money' because their company they worked for, for 25 years went belly up and they havent been able to find somewhere else to work - or they cant get somewhere else to work because they are taking care of an elderly someone.

Who knows? But what I DO know... is its NOYB what, who, why, how or if.

I dont have to read through any of your past posts to get THAT information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2020, 10:01 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,180,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaceyellis View Post
Well I guess its MP1 AND Hooligan AND me, with whom you have to 'repeat yourself endlessly'? (oh AND alllll those other people with whom youve had to repeat yourself over and over and over again????)

First of all... WHY would I want to spend the time sifting through allll your other posts to understand what you are saying in THIS post? Can you not just be succinct and concise in THIS post so we can understand what it is youre proving in THIS post without having to refer to other posts??

Secondly... to go back to the beginning of this... YOU claimed that all these people were going to a private pool and were laughing and having fun, whilst receiving free money.

What business is it of yours WHAT others do? or WHY they are going to a private pool or even WHY they are receiving 'free money' ??
For all you know, this is the first time in a long time that they have been able to let loose and have a giggle because some of their family members died of Covid.

Or maybe they are receiving 'free money' because their company they worked for, for 25 years went belly up and they havent been able to find somewhere else to work - or they cant get somewhere else to work because they are taking care of an elderly someone.

Who knows? But what I DO know... is its NOYB what, who, why, how or if.

I dont have to read through any of your past posts to get THAT information.
If you did not care so much you would not bother me every 5 minutes. You are the one who keeps coming to me over and over again. I sure as hell did not ask you for anything as you have nothing to offer

Old 08-16-2020, 10:36 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
I'm seeing a theme here with a victim mentality that goes beyond people who are unemployed.

Most people would MUCH rather have the security of a job where they may be making less money than temporarily making more money and having no job when the additional check ends.

Nobody has gotten additional funds since the end of July. I suppose you would prefer to see the unemployed so depressed that they stay inside their homes 24/7 or killing themselves, because after all, you have to go to work each day.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:22 PM

957 posts, read 538,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm seeing a theme here with a victim mentality that goes beyond people who are unemployed.

Most people would MUCH rather have the security of a job where they may be making less money than temporarily making more money and having no job when the additional check ends.

Nobody has gotten additional funds since the end of July. I suppose you would prefer to see the unemployed so depressed that they stay inside their homes 24/7 or killing themselves, because after all, you have to go to work each day.
I think you hit the nail on the head!!

Old 08-16-2020, 06:25 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,131,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Well, I hope you're all learning that an Executive Order to put money in people's pocket puts exactly zero (as in 0) $$$'s into their pockets. I also hope you're catching on that this was just a publicity stunt by Chump designed to generate a few cheap headlines that he's trying to help people--when in reality he knows this little stunt isn't going to help people onto the toilet much less help them pay the bills.
Just announced the other day, Iowa is to be the first of 2 states to begin receiving the $300 per week kicker for unemployment, for those already collecting at least $100 per week from state unemployment. They did not mention which other state was beginning to receive benefits this coming week, but Iowans should get paid this Friday, and it's retro active back to Aug 1st, so we get back pay of 300 per week for the last 2 weeks of congress cripple.

The Donald is my shepherd, I shall not want, he has provided for me to lay down in green pastures and I shall do my best to see the House of Donald is not disturbed come election day and not trust the mail to support him, and wear my KC Chiefs mask to the polling place so I don't get covid.

https://www.kcrg.com/2020/08/15/iowa...nsion-by-fema/

Old 08-16-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Clearly that is what you want. Sorry you have bad thoughts like that. Hope you turn your life around soon

Old 08-17-2020, 05:13 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Then I suggest you go back and read my posts as I have said many times now. Why is it I have to repeat myself with you endlessly and not at all with anyone else?
Data, Robert. Data.

Again, "many people" is not data.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Data, Robert. Data.

Again, "many people" is not data.
It is reality One day when you get old enough you will see how important reality is

Old 08-17-2020, 05:19 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
It is reality One day when you get old enough you will see how important reality is
I'm 45 and you've got nothing but "feelings" to back up your claims.

Bye.

Old 08-17-2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'm 45 and you've got nothing but "feelings" to back up your claims.

Bye.
I have facts. And I got my answers. You are the one who keeps coming to me every 5 minutes LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies