Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 04:42 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,505,659 times

Advertisements

I'm so glad that these were peaceful protesters, as so many mayors and police commissioners keep telling us. That way nothing bad can happen to anyone.

The best news is, those mayors' and PCs' soft-on-crime policies are finally showing some real results.

------------------------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nd-assaulting/

Wisconsin Black Lives Matter ‘Protesters’ Shoot at Home of Black Police Officer’s Girlfriend After Assaulting Them Both

by Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 9, 2020 at 2:33pm

A mob of Black Lives Matter “protesters” gathered at the home of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin police officer Joseph Mensah’s girlfriend and shot at the back door after violently assaulting them. Officer Mensah has been targeted by Black Lives Matter for his involvement in three fatal police shootings.

On Saturday night, a mob of 50-60 militant leftists showed up at his girlfriend’s home chanting “Black Lives Matter.” Her children live in the home, but it is unclear if they were there at the time of the attack.

Mensah wrote on Facebook that “protesters came to my girlfriend’s house while I was there, and tried to kill me. I was unarmed and tried to defend my property and the property of my girlfriend. We were both assaulted, punched, and ultimately shot at several times. A shotgun round missed me by inches.”

“Not once did I ever swing back or reciprocate any the hate that was being directed at me. I am all for peaceful protests, even against me, but this was anything but peaceful. They threw toilet paper in her trees, broke her windows, and again, shot at both of us as they were trying to kill me. There are children that live there any the knew that. The irony in all of this is that they chanted Black Lives Matter the entire time, but had zero regard for any of the black children that live there or me, a black man,” the post continued.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 04:47 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,155,294 times
Sure am glad these BLM protesters are peaceful. I mean if this is them being peaceful I sure would hate to see what they do when they are not!

Old 08-09-2020, 04:59 PM

6,288 posts, read 2,840,602 times
Quote:
“The irony in all of this is that they chanted Black Lives Matter the entire time, but had zero regard for any of the black children that live there or me, a black man,” Mensah wrote.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/commu...ed/3330610001/

Everyone should know by now that this isn't about black lives.

Old 08-09-2020, 05:01 PM

16,341 posts, read 8,427,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I'm so glad that these were peaceful protesters, as so many mayors and police commissioners keep telling us. That way nothing bad can happen to anyone.

The best news is, those mayors' and PCs' soft-on-crime policies are finally showing some real results.

------------------------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nd-assaulting/

Wisconsin Black Lives Matter ‘Protesters’ Shoot at Home of Black Police Officer’s Girlfriend After Assaulting Them Both

by Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 9, 2020 at 2:33pm

A mob of Black Lives Matter “protesters” gathered at the home of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin police officer Joseph Mensah’s girlfriend and shot at the back door after violently assaulting them. Officer Mensah has been targeted by Black Lives Matter for his involvement in three fatal police shootings.

On Saturday night, a mob of 50-60 militant leftists showed up at his girlfriend’s home chanting “Black Lives Matter.” Her children live in the home, but it is unclear if they were there at the time of the attack.

Mensah wrote on Facebook that “protesters came to my girlfriend’s house while I was there, and tried to kill me. I was unarmed and tried to defend my property and the property of my girlfriend. We were both assaulted, punched, and ultimately shot at several times. A shotgun round missed me by inches.”

“Not once did I ever swing back or reciprocate any the hate that was being directed at me. I am all for peaceful protests, even against me, but this was anything but peaceful. They threw toilet paper in her trees, broke her windows, and again, shot at both of us as they were trying to kill me. There are children that live there any the knew that. The irony in all of this is that they chanted Black Lives Matter the entire time, but had zero regard for any of the black children that live there or me, a black man,” the post continued.
What type of a soy boy **** must this black cop be to not only be unarmed, but tout proudly how he was of not fighting back, because he believes in protests, even against him ?
Look at where that got him.

I am of course curious how they tracked him and/or his girlfriend down, as that information is suppose to be kept confidential.

I have news for anyone who thinks it is ok to come to ones personal home (or that of a loved one) and protest.
Peacefully protesting in the public square to redress grievances against our government is thankfully a constitutionally protected right.
However, as the old saying goes, your rights end at the tip of my nose.
Anyone, cop or not, has their own right not to be harassed and potentially harmed (mentally or physically)
on their own property.
If things escalated to the point of my loved ones potentially being harmed, many a protester would be zipped up in a black plastic bag.

`

Old 08-09-2020, 05:55 PM

77,913 posts, read 60,076,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
What type of a soy boy **** must this black cop be to not only be unarmed, but tout proudly how he was of not fighting back, because he believes in protests, even against him ?
Look at where that got him.

I am of course curious how they tracked him and/or his girlfriend down, as that information is suppose to be kept confidential.

I have news for anyone who thinks it is ok to come to ones personal home (or that of a loved one) and protest.
Peacefully protesting in the public square to redress grievances against our government is thankfully a constitutionally protected right.
However, as the old saying goes, your rights end at the tip of my nose.
Anyone, cop or not, has their own right not to be harassed and potentially harmed (mentally or physically)
on their own property.
If things escalated to the point of my loved ones potentially being harmed, many a protester would be zipped up in a black plastic bag.`
Um 60-1 and he got his family out of the situation safe? I think that unless you were there you should probably cut the dude some slack.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:00 PM

11,164 posts, read 10,937,935 times
Like with Antifa, homeowners are going to begin shooting as these far left groups become more and more aggressive, emboldened, and violent. This is where we are headed, and we're heading there fast.

There has always been a reason the left wants to disarm Americans, and it was never to keep people safe.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:26 PM

3,256 posts, read 2,091,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Like with Antifa, homeowners are going to begin shooting as these far left groups become more and more aggressive, emboldened, and violent. This is where we are headed, and we're heading there fast.

This is precisely what those of the agenda-driven progressive elite persuasion want, because they know they're not going to be able to come for your guns unless the otherwise law-abiding start dropping the bodies of would-be arsonists, rapists, and murderers on the front lawns of suburbia across the nation.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:42 PM

56,972 posts, read 25,911,628 times
I haven’t heard this from any major news source, just this blogger. If true this was wrong.

Old 08-10-2020, 02:15 AM

36,992 posts, read 41,017,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I haven’t heard this from any major news source, just this blogger. If true this was wrong.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...uring-protests

Old 08-10-2020, 03:09 AM

38,612 posts, read 26,267,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Um 60-1 and he got his family out of the situation safe? I think that unless you were there you should probably cut the dude some slack.
Everyone is a hard-ass from behind the keyboard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies