Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2020, 08:48 PM

51,848 posts, read 52,255,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That is the first time I ever kept the volume on when I knew there were going to be punching sounds. I don't really like that sound, but I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it this time.
I loved it.

You mess with the bull you get the horns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 08:50 PM

19,387 posts, read 22,327,208 times
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-polic...ators-colorado

Quote:
FCPS Public Relations Manager Kate Kimble sent an email to The Collegian saying the “physical disturbances” near the station ended with three arrests and one citation.

The booking report showed two men and one woman were arrested for disorderly conduct. One of the men was also booked for allegedly possessing an illegal weapon, while another was hit with a resisting arrest charge.

"We respect everyone’s right to peacefully assemble to voice their concerns,' Kimble added. "For the safety of our community, acts of violence, destruction of property and other unlawful behavior will not be tolerated."
I'll wait for the report. And for the record- I could care one whit If RWingers and Antifa sqaure off with blades and brass knuckles. Kill each other for all I care. But if peaceful protesters are abused- I draw the line.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:53 PM

2,180 posts, read 633,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-polic...ators-colorado

I'll wait for the report. And for the record- I could care one whit If RWingers and Antifa sqaure off with blades and brass knuckles. Kill each other for all I care. But if peaceful protesters are abused- I draw the line.

You know the slogan, "punch a Nazi?"

Well, punch a PANTIFA is the same thing. Every time you see one. No matter what the context. Punch now, ask questions later.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:55 PM

30,133 posts, read 23,515,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
That makes more sense now, since they were having a pro-police rally I can see why antifa showed up to make trouble.

Didn't seem like there were too many pantis though. If they took a big group over there fighting dirty as they do, it could have gotten uglier than this.
I shared this story a few weeks back, but will do so again.

Where I live, I'm on the border of a major city and a..what I call a suburb, although it's a city in its own right.

In the major city, there were riots and destruction and violence.

In the area I call a suburb, it was found out that pantifa was on their way. In fact, they had people out beforehand trying to recruit others to join them.

The suburb area was adamantly against them. The cops, townspeople, mayor, etc, were ready, and they booted the little jack booted thugs right on out the moment they showed up.

Where did I learn this? I was at a gas station, filling my tank, and talking to the cop who pulled up to fill her car on the pump on the other side. She's the one who told me all of this.

And that suburb area is a very liberal area - so, no, pantifa is not welcome in many parts of the country, not just MAGA country.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:56 PM

22,823 posts, read 12,012,912 times
Quote:
Yeah and it's already proven that a lot of 'riots' were started by RW agitators. Fact.
Proof? Or is all you have is 3 boogaloo bois?

Old 08-09-2020, 08:58 PM

19,387 posts, read 22,327,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Proof? Or is all you have is 3 boogaloo bois?
https://www.boston.com/news/national...an-minneapolis

Quote:
On Tuesday, Minneapolis police confirmed those suspicions, identifying him as an affiliate of a white supremacist group that allegedly sought to “incite violence,” according to a search warrant affidavit filed in the Hennepin County District Court. The Star Tribune first reported of the warrant. The 32-year-old man has not been charged.

Read.. the..news..

Old 08-09-2020, 09:07 PM

22,823 posts, read 12,012,912 times
Quote:
LOL. One guy. Who forced people to riot. hahahaaa

Okay, you're saying that white supremacists are the cause of all the rioting. Since the DEM leaders and their base (you) are excusing them, then, that makes you pro white supremacists. The left is the face of the KKK.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:10 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,948,331 times
Quote:
Whats his name and whats he been charged with?
Or you been had

Old 08-09-2020, 09:12 PM

30,133 posts, read 23,515,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
LOL. One guy. Who forced people to riot. hahahaaa

Okay, you're saying that white supremacists are the cause of all the rioting. Since the DEM leaders and their base (you) are excusing them, then, that makes you pro white supremacists. The left is the face of the KKK.
I love this. It totally destroys their stupid claim. You are brilliant.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:18 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,821,517 times
This should always be the result of when the racist BLM or Antifa thugs enter a neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies