Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2020, 09:15 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
LOL. One guy. Who forced people to riot. hahahaaa

Okay, you're saying that white supremacists are the cause of all the rioting. Since the DEM leaders and their base (you) are excusing them, then, that makes you pro white supremacists. The left is the face of the KKK.
Says the guy who ran into peaceful protesters in Charlotte. The guy killing black churchgoers in a mass slaughter.

This whole thread is a RW circle jerk without proof, without even looking at any facts. A Youtube video in a brief moment in time. A protest that started at the police station and overrun by possible agitators on both sides. Read the less than complete report- the facts are not quite filled in yet but you can paint a picture.

You guys have at it though. It only shows how demonstrably low you've gone, all the while condemning the other side. And you wonder why people are leaving the GOP- in large numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
If the You Tube narrative was anti Trump, you'd be all for it. Stop with the fake outrage. It must be embarrassing.
I never use youtube as a 'fact'. I've only posted or linked my own youtube vids on gardening, or hunting or dog training. Look it up, hotsnot.

You are embarrassing to yourself. I'll bet you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

"So SAD!!!"

Old 08-09-2020, 09:21 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I never use youtube as a 'fact'. I've only posted or linked my own youtube vids on gardening, or hunting or dog training.
Maybe on threads that you have personally started, but if it was a thread started by a fellow leftist, you would join the fray like it was a 20 person gang bang.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:26 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
Says the guy who ran into peaceful protesters in Charlotte. The guy killing black churchgoers in a mass slaughter.

This whole thread is a RW circle jerk without proof, without even looking at any facts. A Youtube video in a brief moment in time. A protest that started at the police station and overrun by possible agitators on both sides. Read the less than complete report- the facts are not quite filled in yet but you can paint a picture.

You guys have at it though. It only shows how demonstrably low you've gone, all the while condemning the other side. And you wonder why people are leaving the GOP- in large numbers.
Ideologically both the groups are different , but mentally they are the same - violent, abusive and disdainful.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:30 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
People should pull off the Antifa thugs' masks and photograph them. Then give pics to local law enforcement to see if there are warrants out for them. That seems to be the case most often.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:34 PM

23,457 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:

Look at you and your deflections.

You are pathetically claiming that it's white supremacists that are the cause of the rioting.
Dem leaders are doing NOTHING about the rioting, other than excusing it and allowing it to continue - giving cover to the rioters. And the Dem base is fine with that.
By your claims of them being white supremacists, You are admitting that you, yourDem leaders and the Dem base are pro white supremacists. The Dems have always been the party of the KKK, all you have done in here is owned it.

And btw, the rioting that is, and has been, happening across the country is due to antifa and there is no way in the world they are right-wing.

Old 08-09-2020, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Maybe on threads that you have personally started, but if it was a thread started by a fellow leftist, you would join the fray like it was a 20 person gang bang.
No. Not really.

I'm only here to antagonize the idiots who hijacked my party. How's that?

I'm like the Lincoln Project on CD, sucks huh?

Old 08-09-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Ideologically both the groups are different , but mentally they are the same - violent, abusive and disdainful.
Oh how I agree. How I agree!

Old 08-09-2020, 11:09 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Default Antifa Raises Hell in Suburbs, GET BEAT UP BY RESIDENTS, Cops Show up and Beat them Up Too

Wow this is beautiful, watch starting at about 1:19:00, Antifa tries to terrorize and get the crap kicked out of them. The cops show up and they scatter, only to get beaten up by the cops anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8R2LHmNRUQ

"Commie grabbing a knife, Commie grabbing a knife!"

"I think folks have been waiting to see this for a while"

Old 08-09-2020, 11:18 PM

4,898 posts, read 2,052,348 times
Since the politicians and the police... The police who have had their hands tied by the politicians, are allowing Antifa and Anarchists to destroy property and threatening people with violence, maybe it’s time for true Americans to stand their ground and defend the rights with superior might and deal out some serious beat downs on these Communist.

I’m for law and order, but currently, there isn’t any law and order in many parts of the country.

If the spineless politicians order the arrest of a true American for defending their rights, than those politicians should be immediately recalled by an emergency vote since they’re not doing their job. Plus, that’s the only way to get a politicians attention... By focusing on their inability to govern.

...Enough is enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies