Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2020, 07:18 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Awesome video! Good find!

That put BIG smile on my face.
^^^^This

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 07:22 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
People have the right and a reasonable responsibility to defend their communities, their families and their homes. These Antifa scum are aggressively violent and as far as I can tell, exist for that purpose, and that purpose alone.

Whatever happens to these people at this point, they have brought it on themselves. They have it coming. And those homeowners owe nobody any apologies for defending themselves and for literally kicking these people's asses right out of town.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:36 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
My favorite is still this one where the purple backpack pantifa hits the wrong truck and gets a beatdown.

https://youtu.be/SG0rVSDOl40
Guy got lucky. Homeboy in the truck showed some restraint.

I would have kicked that guy in the head so hard he wouldn't have woke up for a week and my foot would have been in a cast.

Oportunity lost I guess. you screw with the wrong MF and you never know.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:37 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
These people were nicer than my group of people. I always carry at least a knife and it wold not have been put away.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:40 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Guy got lucky. Homeboy in the truck showed some restraint.

I would have kicked that guy in the head so hard he wouldn't have woke up for a week and my foot would have been in a cast.

Oportunity lost I guess. you screw with the wrong MF and you never know.
I agree those boys are lucky to not be sleeping in thay culvert for a long time

Old 08-09-2020, 07:41 PM

29,819 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
It is interesting to me that the sum total commentary we get out of our faithful Lefties on the forum was just one of them saying, "I think it was staged." After that's been thoroughly debunked, it's just crickets.

I wonder, has the fact that BLM and Antifa are terrorist groups become so obvious that they're no longer willing to jump in and defend these little Commie psycho bastards honor anymore??

Some of them are still clinging to the idea that pAntifa doesn't exist, as those are Trump supporters out there pillaging, burning, looting, etc. They think this is all one big trick that Trump himself is playing on them. After all, Trump has so effectively trolled them for 4 years that it has made their heads spin. They have lost the ability to differentiate between reality, and their made up narratives.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:42 PM

19,750 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The problem with that is that your report cannot be presumed to be legitimate. You are apparently a leftist, after all.
No I like facts- not youtube videos that feed idiots.

I'm not sure what you are

Old 08-09-2020, 07:45 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIfuQ0R26k

Didn't work out so well. Now mommy will have to work extra hard getting all the mud and blood stains off Jr's cloths
That is the first time I ever kept the volume on when I knew there were going to be punching sounds. I don't really like that sound, but I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it this time.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:45 PM

19,750 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
And you're already starting out on this tack with your obvious bias flapping in the wind. So, you go ahead and "find out if it's legit" and get back to us.
Yeah and it's already proven that a lot of 'riots' were started by RW agitators. Fact.

It's well known the RW 'media' is fabricating video- like Biden kneeling at church and then chopped to look like like he was despondent in his basement.

Yes- I ALWAYS have a heavy dose of skepticism on crap posted on the internet. I don't rush out yelling "Truth! Truth!!" Until I know it's truth.

You should try it sometime. It's liberating.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:46 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yeah and it's already proven that a lot of 'riots' were started by RW agitators. Fact.

It's well known the RW 'media' is fabricating video- like Biden kneeling at church and then chopped to look like like he was despondent in his basement.

Yes- I ALWAYS have a heavy dose of skepticism on crap posted on the internet. I don't rush out yelling "Truth! Truth!!" Until I know it's truth.

You should try it sometime. It's liberating.

Okay. You win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies