Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2020, 11:00 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Just like minorities are trying to do now. Yes.

Sad, or not, it is what must be done. All white people know it. They let down their guard and tried to be nice and now they have people actively calling for racism against them and proof that Yale is discriminating against them... time to take the world back.
All white people do not know this.

Only the RW white people are flogging this we-must-dominate-thorugh-any-means tripe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2020, 11:00 AM

8,501 posts, read 4,744,511 times
It would be funny if it weren’t so deadly serious.

It’s the human condition to have some flaws. Complaining that some group has flaws which are different from your own is kinda weird.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:01 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Yes. White liberal guilt and also assuming they are the dominate force out there... they aren't any longer. Time for them to turn "white woke" and insure the continued dominance of Americans.
"There are seven traits of conspiratorial thinking 29 ..."

Quote:
Persecuted victim

Conspiracy theorists perceive and present themselves as the victim of organized persecution.29 At the same time, they see themselves as brave antagonists taking on the villainous conspirators. Conspiratorial thinking involves a self-perception of simultaneously being a victim and a hero.
The Conspiracy Theory Handbook

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...eory-handbook/

Old 08-15-2020, 12:18 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Is that what Sean Hannity says on on Fox New?
The best way for you to find out is to watch his show. Then once you have proof that he said such a thing, you can post the video here.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:22 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txfriend View Post
Sorry dude, skilled tradesmen are never replaced by illegal immigration, but hacks that call themselves tradesmen can rot in he## for all I care.
You would be surprised, "dude". There are sleazy contractors out there who pick up illegals at the day labor sites. They ask the illegals, for example, "Are you a skilled carpenter?". The illegals lie and say "yes" even though they don't have such skills. The sleazy contractor doesn't care as long as s/he can outbid honest contractors.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:26 PM

8,501 posts, read 4,744,511 times
A lot of them are not that skilled. But the one my Pa picked up to remodel the house was a fantastic guy. Easygoing and did nice work for everything he touch - flooring installation, masonry, tile work. If he had documents he would be making a great living.

I find it funny that my Pa is very much against illegal immigration, but went straight to the Home Depot for labor when he was his own contractor for his remodel. I do think it’s a good illustration of why Republicans talk a good game re: curbing illegal immigration, but never actually do it.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:30 PM

592 posts, read 502,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
This country is done. I am sorry but that's what I believe. They have control of the schools, the universities, the media and at some point, they will have the government again, whether now or in 2024. If they don't get what they want, they riot and loot, or are violent to people that disagree with them. They dox you, attack your character, try to ruin your career and your life. (And have succeeded).

Freedom of speech is no longer a thing. Police are being defunded. Just face it. They won.
Do not be scared. We will look out for you and protect you from any real or imagined foe.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:32 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
I disagree with you about the FBI. They have zero ability to charge anyone or issue an arrest warrant. Charges are signed off on by the DOJ. If people aren't being charged or the wrong people are, you need to squarely put the blame where it lies... the AG and, to some extent, the president. Honestly, at this moment I have no idea what is going on with the AG, he should be charging people left and right and he isn't. I suspect he is just as corrupt and duplicitous as the rest of the "republicans".

Eyes on the prize people. No more supporting people who claim to be conservatives but act very differently.

Liberals had it right. We, conservatives / American people, need to weaponize these institutions. They way to do that is to hire a bunch of loyal solders.

If the republican party had a brain in its head it would

- establish scholarships for white men (you can find some local reason for it) for law school / journalism.
- encourage graduates to go for the power positions,
- use alumni to hire more,
- push the value and quality of "alternative institutions" -- dump on Harvard and praise Boston College.
- hire only from these alternative institutions.

And on and on and on. We must be as rabid as the liberal elements and vigilant.

This kind of long term investment will secure our country. Not electing one man.

I have a boss who is not white. Though he does a great act, he is constantly hiring people who are not white, getting them jobs, dropping everything to offer them references... you can even see him get excited about anyone who isn't white. Until conservatives value people who think like them and push them forward... we will never have our country back.
I tend to agree. We need to stop being the “nice guys”. Play the Leftist game right back at them. We will welcome all who value the freedom, opportunities, and laws of the land. No identity politics on our side. Gay, Jew, black, white, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic, etc etc.. if you value America then it’s time to band together and fight the leftists.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:49 PM

103 posts, read 52,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
This country is done. I am sorry but that's what I believe. They have control of the schools, the universities, the media and at some point, they will have the government again, whether now or in 2024. If they don't get what they want, they riot and loot, or are violent to people that disagree with them. They dox you, attack your character, try to ruin your career and your life. (And have succeeded).

Freedom of speech is no longer a thing. Police are being defunded. Just face it. They won.
I agree with you OP

Old 08-15-2020, 01:13 PM

3,502 posts, read 2,664,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
A lot of them are not that skilled. But the one my Pa picked up to remodel the house was a fantastic guy. Easygoing and did nice work for everything he touch - flooring installation, masonry, tile work. If he had documents he would be making a great living.

I find it funny that my Pa is very much against illegal immigration, but went straight to the Home Depot for labor when he was his own contractor for his remodel. I do think it’s a good illustration of why Republicans talk a good game re: curbing illegal immigration, but never actually do it.
Here in Texas, our politicians all talk a good game about the need for the wall. But at a closer look, they also want to keep at least a large gate open for people doing the dirty, sweaty hard jobs. Without illegal labor, Texas would be a second rate state.

When I call a company for an estimate, a white guy shows up with his very Christian conservative attitude, God bless you, thank you for your service BS. But all the workers on top of my house installing the roof are Latino. So for conservatives, it’s money talks, and bulls### walks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies