Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2020, 09:26 PM

18,227 posts, read 16,841,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Responses like this represents how far we have devolved.

This would be on every network if Obama or HRC brokered this. And they would deserve at least some credit - just like Obama gets credit for Osama bin Laden's death even though he didn't do anything. That's just how it works.

Peace in the Middle East is nothing because Trump helped the progress.

It's just sad...

Roughly 50 words, DRob and you basically said nothing just like your boss. Except to say how sad it is to see posters posting the truth. That IS what you are admitting, isn't it? I said UAE is not a nuclear country and has never been a threat to Israel. You agree with that don't you? If you don't please provide evidence UAE IS a threat to Israel--being non-nuclear, having no standing army of Jihadists, and being more than 2500 km's away from Israel.

Old 08-13-2020, 09:27 PM

6,721 posts, read 4,390,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'll give Trump some credit for this. But compared to Reagan and Gorbachev ending the Cold War and the Jimmy Carter brokered Camp David Accords it's pretty small potatoes. So no Peace Prize for Trump just yet.

Exactly. Theres been agreements before. Sadly most are temporary.

Old 08-13-2020, 09:45 PM

45,396 posts, read 26,983,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Roughly 50 words, DRob and you basically said nothing just like your boss. Except to say how sad it is to see posters posting the truth. That IS what you are admitting, isn't it? I said UAE is not a nuclear country and has never been a threat to Israel. You agree with that don't you? If you don't please provide evidence UAE IS a threat to Israel--being non-nuclear, having no standing army of Jihadists, and being more than 2500 km's away from Israel.
I didn't deal with the content of your post - just the tone.

I will truncate my response down to two words to simplify things...

Sour grapes.

Old 08-13-2020, 10:24 PM

31,949 posts, read 14,950,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Tremendous victory for Trump and world peace !!! Israel & UAE peace agreement !!!

This is a big win for Trump & his supporters and the world !!!
The wisdom of electing Trump can not be overstated !!!

This is historic !!!

Israel Announces Partnership With U.A.E., Which Throws Cold ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/25/w...ronavirus.html

Trump announces 'historic peace agreement' between Israel and the United Arab Emirates
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...eace-agreement

“HUGE breakthrough today! Historic Peace Agreement between our two GREAT friends, Israel and the United Arab Emirates!”
I just don't give a damn about this. I want him to have leadership on this virus in our country. This is the most pressing thing right now.

Old 08-13-2020, 11:00 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,863,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Don't worry.
Biden wants to get the country back to normal.
Normal under Bush and Obama is more wars and more troops in the middle east.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Yemen. We need to create more wars! Detroit, Seattle, Baltimore, Portland are not enough to Satiate Obama/Bush's Supporter's lust for Violence and conquest, we must have more wars

Old 08-13-2020, 11:04 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,863,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Bahrain is expected to be next.

I think this is representative of the haters.

Hey guys... we have a peace deal in the Middle East... great news, right?
Nice picture of Obama's henchmen who sent 1 Billion dollars of cruise missile into the middle east along with his destruction of Libya and Syria, his intrusion into Yemen, and his escalation in Afghanistan that left 2000 American dead

I see the Evil Witch, Susan Rice, hiding in the picture as if still saying "Our men died in Bengazi because of a Evil Film about the Prophet Mohammad" Stupid idiot didn't even think that it occurred on 9/11.

Old 08-13-2020, 11:38 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,020,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

“HUGE breakthrough today! Historic Peace Agreement between our two GREAT friends, Israel and the United Arab Emirates!”
Why should there be peace between countries who were friends already?? They both are allies of US anyway. We all know what happened to those "enemies" Libya, Syria and Iraq. ( and next Iran if democrats come to power) .

Old 08-14-2020, 12:35 AM

43 posts, read 14,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Based on what proof? Are you even familiar with the country or their policies.
Crickets.

Old 08-14-2020, 12:36 AM

43 posts, read 14,165 times
By the way, Trump lied about stopping the Annexation of West Bank! Bibi will continue to do it. That's what the world is dealing!

Quote:
No change’ of West Bank annexation plans after Israel-UAE deal, Netanyahu says

https://on.rt.com/ao8f

Old 08-14-2020, 05:06 AM

12,920 posts, read 13,611,483 times
The consensus of many world leaders is that fatso and Bibi "pull a rabbit out of a hat" to enhance their chances at the polls. The agreement probably won't stick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.