Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2020, 01:17 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Good grief. She could not give any definitive answers on when or where the supposed violations of herself occurred. A person asking for directions isn't in any way comparable.

That's why she asked!!

Seriously, you somehow missed the purpose of asking questions.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2020, 01:21 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Oh I am certainly biased against her. That is because I have made an objective judgement of her behaviour and character. Professionally, she made a complete fool of herself at those hearings. I don't expect you to understand though.
Oh, I understand that you don't understand - professionally she did exactly what she was supposed to do.

Old 08-15-2020, 09:56 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,036,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If.

On the decency meter, that may actually put you below Trump, which is negative.
I also said if. Generally if you are drunk too much, you dont know what you are doing.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:49 AM

2,903 posts, read 993,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yep. I wonder if Kamala slept with Joe to get the nomination. It's her modus operandi.
I wonder if Pence slept with Trump to get the position he has.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:16 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
I also said if. Generally if you are drunk too much, you dont know what you are doing.
Posing a completely unsupported accusation with "if" at the beginning of it, is dishonest.

Old 08-15-2020, 11:56 AM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,781,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I wonder if Pence slept with Trump to get the position he has.

Kamala is know to have slept her way to increase her career. Not sure what Pence has to do with this.

Old 08-15-2020, 12:03 PM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,781,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
  • Barack Obama's birthplace
  • 7 separate Benghazi committees with multiple hearings each, but exonerated every time. All politically motivated.
  • Kamala Harris's birthplace

This is the standard mode of operation for Republicans, deception and misrepresentation, they pioneered the technique.

Standard mode? Have you seen the hell the liberals unleashed on candidate Trump, on SCOTUS Kavanaugh to name a few? Republicans can't hold a candle to the Democrats as far as deception is concerned.

Now you're bring up the birthplace for Obama and Harris. The Harris one was debunked quickly and pretty much non-existing. Obama's was much more interesting since it really wasn't/isn't clear where he was born. At least it was worth investigating.

Let's bring up Benghazi: the Republican House investigated but they were stonewalled left and right by the Obama DOJ. Fact of the matter for Benghazi is simple: the ambassador asked for help days before and during the incident. It never came. The Obama administration tried to pin the incident on a 'demonstration' which is now known to be false. Basically, the Obama administration messed up and covered up. Not sure how that's political motivated. If you disagree, I would like to hear your theory about what happened before/during the attack, who did attack the consulate and why the Obama admin lied about it (specifically Susan Rice).

Old 08-15-2020, 12:26 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
I'm recalling it quite fondly, actually.

It's a point in her favor.
Wait until you’re falsely accused and are hung to dry. There was ZERO evidence Kavanaugh did what he was accused. No one around this lady back then could even cooperate a bit of it. She herself said she could not recall. It is Leftist Ilk like you that has me voting for Trump this year and why I despise Leftists. You are okay breaking the law when it’s in your favor. No way to run a stable country.

Old 08-15-2020, 01:51 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Kamala is know to have slept her way to increase her career. Not sure what Pence has to do with this.
Well, Pence sold his pious evangelical soul to go partner with Donald Trump, who breaks all the tenets of the faith that Pence supposedly preaches and adheres to. I'd say that's a form of prostitution.

Old 08-15-2020, 02:28 PM

272 posts, read 295,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Well, Pence sold his pious evangelical soul to go partner with Donald Trump, who breaks all the tenets of the faith that Pence supposedly preaches and adheres to. I'd say that's a form of prostitution.
Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies