Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 10:53 AM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times

Advertisements

It is truly sad to watch happen to our cities, but the dark underbelly of the radical left we are now witnessing is what will continue to emerge with a democrat win in November. They will never be happy with anything until they assume complete control, and then they will continue destroying each other (they already do for the crime of not being woke enough). Call me a tin hatter, but the writing on the wall is pretty clear already at this point.

I don't wish harm on anyone, but the left created this monster and somehow supports it. They seem to not mind the destruction happening to their cities, so why should anyone else care?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2020, 10:58 AM

24,597 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I don't enjoy this mayhem, but the irony of the situation is interesting.
Correct, sad but ironic.

When a liberal walks into their proud business, only to see it has been vandalized and looted while BLM leaders call it “reparations.”

White liberals are finding out the hard way, that they won’t be spared from destruction.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:03 AM

7,502 posts, read 4,347,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Other than the deaths, destroyed small businesses, & injured police, yes, I'm enjoying it immensely.

The Dems created Godzilla, and now Godzilla's on the loose in their backyards.

I hope it continues until 9 pm, Nov 3rd.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:04 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
It is truly sad to watch happen to our cities, but the dark underbelly of the radical left we are now witnessing is what will continue to emerge with a democrat win in November. They will never be happy with anything until they assume complete control, and then they will continue destroying each other (they already do for the crime of not being woke enough). Call me a tin hatter, but the writing on the wall is pretty clear already at this point.

I don't wish harm on anyone, but the left created this monster and somehow supports it. They seem to not mind the destruction happening to their cities, so why should anyone else care?
It is truly sad to watch happen to our cities, but the dark underbelly of radical [men] we are now witnessing is what will continue to emerge with a [male] win in November. [Men] will never be happy with anything until they assume complete control, and then they will continue destroying each other (they already do for the crime of not being woke enough). Call me a tin hatter, but the writing on the wall is pretty clear already at this point.

I don't wish harm on anyone, but [men] created this monster and somehow supports it. They seem to not mind the destruction happening to their cities, so why should [women] care?

Yes?

Old 08-16-2020, 11:07 AM

7,502 posts, read 4,347,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Correct, sad but ironic.

When a liberal walks into their proud business, only to see it has been vandalized and looted while BLM leaders call it “reparations.”

White liberals are finding out the hard way, that they won’t be spared from destruction.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:10 AM

2,910 posts, read 1,357,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post

This is what I am seeing in my city, especially at Evergreen State College. Most liberals are unaware of how radical the "radical left" have become and what dark and crazy ideas they are promoting. It's only fair that they are rioting in the liberal cities since those places are the ones that are letting this bull-sh*ttery (couldn't think of a better word) continue.

I hope that liberals will wake up soon and realize that the ideas being promoted by these people are not in the least liberal and democratic, but I doubt it. So many here are all about skin color, where white is the new black. They have forgotten about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's famous quote about judging people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:11 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Correct, sad but ironic.

When a liberal walks into their proud business, only to see it has been vandalized and looted, while BLM leaders call it “reparations.”

When a [man] walks into his proud business, only to see it has been vandalized and looted while BLM [male] leaders call it "reparations."

White (Black, Asian) [men] are finding out the hard way that they won't be spared from destruction.

Yes?

Old 08-16-2020, 11:11 AM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
It is truly sad to watch happen to our cities, but the dark underbelly of radical [men] we are now witnessing is what will continue to emerge with a [male] win in November. [Men] will never be happy with anything until they assume complete control, and then they will continue destroying each other (they already do for the crime of not being woke enough). Call me a tin hatter, but the writing on the wall is pretty clear already at this point.

I don't wish harm on anyone, but [men] created this monster and somehow supports it. They seem to not mind the destruction happening to their cities, so why should [women] care?

Yes?
Have you not seen the videos of the Portland "moms" helping the rioters by handing them bricks or blocking them from the police? It's not just men who are doing this.

To be fair, I will grant you that it's overwhelmingly men who are engaging in the violence. But it's not ALL men. The ratio of conservative men to liberal men involved in the violence is probably on the order of 1 to 100. So if you wish to specify that it's men who are doing this, kindly be more specific.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:12 AM

2,910 posts, read 1,357,996 times
Quote:
Correct, sad but ironic.

Truth. They don't realize that they're putting the bullseye directly on their own foreheads.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:12 AM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

Yes?
I'm not a leftist feminazi, so I can't really understand what you are trying to say. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies