Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 12:32 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can'

Speaking at The 19th Represents Summit on Thursday, Clinton was asked if she would accept a job in the Biden administration.

“I’m ready to help in any way I can," Clinton responded, "because I think this will be a moment where every American -- I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care -- every American should want to fix our country... So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”

The Clintons are smelling the aroma of big business again...

Video reference up to 1:10

Wherever she goes, you`ll still find her, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2020, 12:34 PM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskers & Paws View Post
Really? I hadn’t noticed at all. I guess one has to be closely following her to see that.
One doesn't need to be "closely following her to see that" , all one has to do is pay attention to what is going on in this country and the world .. oh wait, that doesn't happen with T-haters .. never mind.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Just the opposite! Way back when Bill Clinton didn't want to run for another term as Governor of Arkansas, Hillary told him that he'd have a better chance at the Presidency being an acting Governor. So she convinced him to run one more time and told him: Hang in there! In another year we'll be in the White House!

And that's exactly what happened!
Are you saying Bill was ignorant about the way of politics?

Old 08-16-2020, 01:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hillary is just like Biden, racist, conniving, hateful and neither of them care about Hispanics or Blacks. They pretend to ......but come November 3rd, it will be like (Biden and Hillary) "What? Blacks are suffering? That's too bad? Hispanics want free admission for their relatives into the U.S. Who promised them that?? ..
Yep. You'd have to be racist to prefer Hellary or Uncle Joey, not to mention a few other things.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:29 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm King View Post
She won the popular vote by 3 million votes, so Americans in general preferred her over Trump and probably still do.
Too bad Hillary didn't know we were a Representative Democracy with the Electoral College. She should ask for a refund from Yale

Old 08-16-2020, 02:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
She'll only go away if you stop posting about her.

You first, Trump-hater.

Old 08-16-2020, 03:51 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,501,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
You first, Trump-hater.

You first Are you always this much confused? OP is about Hillary Clinton not Trump

Old 08-16-2020, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Ok. It just seems weird to complain about seeing her when you’re so...informed and worldly.
Does it? Must just be you.

Old 08-16-2020, 06:25 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
When did that happen? She's been criss-crossing the world whining to everyone who would listen since her staggering defeat.
Your perception is skewed by your bitterness.

Actually people are asking her to speak or appear. She probably receives a stipend for speeches in many cases. Reporters may be asking for interviews, which I don't think are compensated, but that's how it goes. The media will publish whatever will sell. Controversy and controversial people sell papers. Your reaction makes it a guarantee that she will be interviewed again.

It's just like all of those times Trump was spouting off lies and confused rants before he ran for president. He said totally crazy stuff, hoaxes, nonsense ... the public ate it up. That's how it goes.

Sorry to break it to you but 2016 was four years ago and the rest of us have moved on. I never give the lady a second thought until I see a Trumpie start another thread about her. Democrats are not thinking about her, it's yesterdays news and Democrats don't have a cult of personality, it's all about the cause not the person.

Old 08-16-2020, 06:27 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Definitely.

Hillary is wicked smart and most certainly behind Bill’s success. The Hillary documentary is eye opening.
So wicked smart that she completely mismanaged her campaign and lost the un-losable election. She gave the world Donald Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies