Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2020, 10:26 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Trumps fault.
Why not Obama's fault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Yep. So we're supposed to feel sorry he got beat up bc he was no longer actively trying to hit people with his car? He did earlier, but not now, so those people are savages and he's an altar boy...

Again... They made their defense for why they attacked him. If you're not going to wait for this to get settled in court, where the actual events can get proven, then we're just going to take EVERYONE at their word. We're not going to sit here with spliced footage and say Person A is obviously telling the truth and Person B is obviously lying bc we can't know that. And if we're taking everyone at their word, then you have no grounds for saying someone trying to hit someone with a truck doesn't deserve to get beat up by the potential victims.

And stop trying to act like this is some foreign concept when we have DOZENS of reports over these months with people using their cars against BLM protestors.
A double standard. Hahaha. When the police do that you cry foul. The racist BLM do it and you make excuses. I am going to guess you also will vote for Biden because he only has 8 accusers and Trump has 25?

The vast majority of video I have seen of people using their cars, are of people who being attacked by the protestors. Their cars being damaged, people pounding on the windows, kicking doors, etc. People have a right to be terrified by such behavior. Out numbered and racists attacking their cars. You would have to be a complete fool to just sit their and wait for them to break in.

Be my guest keep making excuses for them. Would you be making those same excuses if it were white racists doing it to black motorists? I doubt it.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:29 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Yep. So we're supposed to feel sorry he got beat up bc he was no longer actively trying to hit people with his car? He did earlier, but not now, so those people are savages and he's an altar boy...

Again... They made their defense for why they attacked him. If you're not going to wait for this to get settled in court, where the actual events can get proven, then we're just going to take EVERYONE at their word. We're not going to sit here with spliced footage and say Person A is obviously telling the truth and Person B is obviously lying bc we can't know that. And if we're taking everyone at their word, then you have no grounds for saying someone trying to hit someone with a truck doesn't deserve to get beat up by the potential victims.

And stop trying to act like this is some foreign concept when we have DOZENS of reports over these months with people using their cars against BLM protestors.
So basically you have zero proof of any “attempt of vehicular homicide”?

Gotcha

Old 08-17-2020, 10:31 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
The marxists who are trying to tear down the system and replace it. Xi. Putin. Iran....the list goes on. The Democrats are letting it happen because they think it will help oust Trump, or they have been radicalized. Trump isn't doing all he could because he hopes chaos will reflect badly on Democrats. We are all losers in someone else's game.
Except maybe for some of the leaders, I doubt most of the protesters could do a good job of defining who Marx is or what Marxism is.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:31 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then why aren't people on the right demanding that Trump do a lot more about the violence and insanity? It seems that all of America is looking the other way about this problem. I guess people on the right are hoping it will soon go away just like the coronavirus.
You promise you and your lefty friends will not ***** if Trump sends in federal agents to Portland?

Oh wait!!

Old 08-17-2020, 10:40 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Until they start arresting the scum who does this type of stuff.... it will continue.
NO!

Until their intended victims turn the tables and start shooting some of those vile progressive thugs, it won't change. They can arrest them, and some scumbag, Soros funded DA like in Portland, will just turn them free. The people have to, someday, man the F up and defend their city.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:41 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times
Portland has devolved into anarchy with an incompetent mayor and city government. Let the leftists make it worse.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:45 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
You truly are obtuse, close minded, blind, biased and a disgusting pos.
Go take your delicate sensibilities to a teletubby forum then. If you were looking for an echo chamber to make you feel good about backing degenerates, go somewhere with yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
A double standard. Hahaha. When the police do that you cry foul. The racist BLM do it and you make excuses. I am going to guess you also will vote for Biden because he only has 8 accusers and Trump has 25?

The vast majority of video I have seen of people using their cars, are of people who being attacked by the protestors. Their cars being damaged, people pounding on the windows, kicking doors, etc. People have a right to be terrified by such behavior. Out numbered and racists attacking their cars. You would have to be a complete fool to just sit their and wait for them to break in.

Be my guest keep making excuses for them. Would you be making those same excuses if it were white racists doing it to black motorists? I doubt it.
I swear you guys see me write something, don't actually understand words have meanings, then try to throw it back at me. Go on about my "double standard..."

You wouldn't find me in the flip situation bc Liberals on here don't make threads celebrating VH against their opposition, so I wouldn't need to jump on my pulpit to expose anyone as a hypocrite. It's not my fault the Right on here is filled with degenerates who say things that give me a reason to point out that they're degenerates. Be better people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
So basically you have zero proof of any “attempt of vehicular homicide”?

Gotcha
Other than the guy saying there was? Nope. So....

Old 08-17-2020, 11:01 PM

16,599 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Antifa medics came to his aid?
Christ almighty, those fools didn't stabilize his head or neck when they just started dragging him off the street.
What type of medics are they, glorified band-aid appliers that stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

Old 08-17-2020, 11:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
All beatings by Antifa are actually perpetrated by the Proud Boys.

Antifa and the New York Times said so.

Get it right... I mean Right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies