Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 11:47 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,565,654 times

Advertisements

Sorry kiddo, there's not.

I know, it's all a big coincidence that the ONE time Biden EVER did something like that happened to benefit his son's company. That's not a believable explanation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2020, 11:48 AM

30,087 posts, read 18,701,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/17/p...ach/index.html

Notice they cant specify that Trump did anything criminal here but hes a horrible man for merely repeating something denigrating about Biden. Meanwhile Biden works overtime spreading disinfo and false claims about Trumps coronavirus response.
But oh my god anyone says anything to harm St. Joe and its on.
The intelligence agencies apparently buried the tapes. Why? Shouldnt the American people have the ability to judge the telecomms between Biden and Ukraines President? Why is Trumps conversation released (or leaked?) with transcript but Joes is hidden because it might be damaging?
Phinneas J Whoopie, you're a genius!

Old 08-18-2020, 11:50 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
Things in Ukraine are horribly corrupt and follow the golden rule. If you know the country and know how it works, then you know by the money the Biden's were making that they were in on it.....getting their kickback from our "financial aid". I mean, common, this is a country where a refinery process manager ($100K+ a year position in the USA) makes around $600/month. Why ANYONE would want such a person or family for President is beyond me. The Dems could have done much better for a presidential offering than Biden.

Don't forget, after this whole thing, Burisma's owner grabbed up a bunch of money and left the country (for the THIRD TIME!) this time he fled to Monaco, or maybe he got "Epsteined".

Regarding Covid-19, I seen to recall Trump wanting to stop flights coming in from overseas and the Dem's were having a fit about it!

It's not a mystery.

Biden is a Trojan Horse.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:53 AM

5,937 posts, read 4,706,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
We're back to this ol' chestnut, eh?
What else do they have? Trump's stellar record? We wouldn't be talking about Biden's unproven questionable acts in Ukraine if Trump's record was any good.

If anyone is desperate, Trump would be desperate to bring a Biden scandal to light. Whether it is legitimate or not. If they actually had anything close to a smoking gun, we'd already hear bout it. The longer they wait to announce drummed-up OR real charges on Biden, the more they are playing with fire.

If they had hard evidence on Biden, they'd flush it out right now. But if they wait, Trump supporters will be practicing their best acrobatics to explain why we should believe late announced charges into Biden when ultimately there were no charges brought against Clinton the last time this happened.

Honestly, if they are going to play this card and have legitimate evidence against Biden, I expect to hear it during or right after the DNC wraps up. Took the wind out of Biden's sails. The RNC will have a field day with it. That's the time to do it. If they have anything legit on Biden. If not, expect a dog and pony show in late October.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:54 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,415,324 times
Quote:
Of course it relies on that.

Nearly every government in the EU, WorldBank, the IMF, and the US government - including multiple GOP members of Congress were all chomping at the bit to get rid of Shokin. We're they all angling to get Hunter a cushy job?
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a ****ing duck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Old 08-18-2020, 11:55 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,772,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It's not a mystery.

Biden is a Trojan Horse.
I find it funny when he and his buddies are referred to as leftists, he would be considered right-wing here in Europe.
Sanders is another story, of course. The only decent (unfortunately ex) candidate in my view.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:56 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,407,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a ****ing duck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

So your answer is "Yep, they were all in on it.".

Noted.

3,698 posts, read 1,367,098 times
Quote:
Of course it relies on that.

Nearly every government in the EU, WorldBank, the IMF, and the US government - including multiple GOP members of Congress were all chomping at the bit to get rid of Shokin. We're they all angling to get Hunter a cushy job?
Hunters father just happened to be the VP of the worlds most powerful nation with sole authority over ukraine policy. He could pick up the phone and ask any or all of the above entities including a few GOP players to bark on command.... as long as it hadnt blown up in anyones face yet.

But accusing Biden was not the motivation for the thread.

Why is it the media and democrats created a whole industry for three years of conspiracy theories and fake scandals about Trump but oh my god he says one thing about his opponent and its election interference... impeachment time.

Ridiculous.

Thats right russian collusion was a setup and they knew it. When muellers report came up short they doubled down and tried to get him to cough up something he didnt have. Due process was served and we STILL hear "russian asset" and "Putins Boy". How come intelligence agencies arent screaming disinformation about that? Because they want the old status quo of biden the career crook and obama clinton crony in the fold again.

8,957 posts, read 2,565,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I find it funny when he and his buddies are referred to as leftists, he would be considered right-wing here in Europe.
Sanders is another story, of course. The only decent (unfortunately ex) candidate in my view.
Leftist by sane standards, not European standards. It's all relative.

Old 08-18-2020, 11:59 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,772,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Leftist by sane standards, not European standards. It's all relative.
Well, when I compare the two, Europe seems to be less dysfunctional at the moment, can't be that insane
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies